Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 292. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I'd like to know more what DMD 3.0 will be like. My understanding is it will use the NEM backbone? What else will be special about DMD 3.0? Please share what you feel you can share at this point Smiley

DMD 3.0 have no code relation to NEM

the DMD 3.0 NEM crosschain interaction is the next development step after DMD 3.0

how far Federated Blockchain Initiative project until then did develop have impact if the DMD <-> NEM project will happen

from actual point of view both paths look sexy

but NEM is real and FBI is just a dream now

legendary
Problem...
I downloaded the new wallet, and it took several days to sync up, but when it completed, it only is showing "new" coins. I previously had about 1K DMD, but they are not showing up in the new wallet.
Suggestions?
The "Transactions" tab is showing TXN's going back over the past year, but the total is wrong, only reflecting the recent mining...

in console (help -> debug -> console )

the commands

checkwallet
repairwallet

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Im buying (or at least trying with spear BTC  Grin ) everything under 0.00050000 BTC... thanks to the people who are selling  Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Problem...
I downloaded the new wallet, and it took several days to sync up, but when it completed, it only is showing "new" coins. I previously had about 1K DMD, but they are not showing up in the new wallet.
Suggestions?
The "Transactions" tab is showing TXN's going back over the past year, but the total is wrong, only reflecting the recent mining...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I'd like to know more what DMD 3.0 will be like. My understanding is it will use the NEM backbone? What else will be special about DMD 3.0? Please share what you feel you can share at this point Smiley
legendary
I just scary to imagine what will be the DMD price after reducing the BTC awards and if the BTC price will rise after this example up to $ 600.
perhaps developers do not need to wait for DMD 3.0, and start an advertising company before?

advertisement make some good news or positive facts visible to many people

what news or facts u have in mind to be promoted pre DMD 3.0?

btc halving is a fact it create lot opportunities and risc for a trader

to be expected (and here we are deep in area of speculation)

is that most of the halving hype will happen before the halving go active

and after halving the price will not raise a lot

LTC did act this way at his last halving it was at 1.5$ hyped up to 9$ pre halving did fall and stay around 3$ long time after halving

now if u want to combine risc speculations of what will happen with BTC $ price with ur actions on DMD BTC markets

the result is so unpredictable that hold and stake is the only save way go through it (and maybe pick up some cheap DMD on the way)

if u enjoy the thrill try to abuse halving and increase ur share on DMD at the right moment

but keep in mind it could also happen nothing happens with BTC $ price because in fact what would happen if price dont raise but POW rewards reduced by 50%

that all beside the most modern mining hardware cant work without a loss

now the question is do miners who suffer unrentable mining gear really impact the market so much? im not sure

sell DMD and expect buy back into DMD when BTC hits 800 could be a very risc manover

i cant give a advise

i can just say any member of DMD Diamond Foundation stay holding and keep working for DMD

we believe in DMD Diamond as a longterm project where the next milestone will be DMD 3.0

that milestone is far after BTC halving and will have great positive impact on how DMD is visible from technology and innovation leader point of view
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
There is truth in it, that BTC binding is problematic.
DMD hardly can be a stable haven, if it's exchange currency BTC is highly volatile and BTC is about +-50% 2015-2016.
It just has to adapt to BTC price, if the coin is actively traded.

For example, last year I bought my BTC for ~200-220 Euros and bought DMD up to 100k Satoshis,
this year it costs me ~400-440 Euro and I could buy DMD up to 50k Satoshis.

If you look at it that way, it costs about the same to buy DMD in Euros as last year,
but still DMD suffers from BTC volatility, because it's not attractive to buy a declining coin.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Community, developers, maybe someone can explain or express his point of view how to correct the situation?
Please constructive answer on the subject question.
if (for some reason) all believe that the DMD is tied to the price of $, and not to the price of BTC, why during the growth of BTC price DMD price falls?
If we take as its starting point a price of $ .35, that DMD already has lost an average of 35% of its price.
Price $ more stable and not jumping as the BTC price.
But it turns out that happens absolute binding to BTC.
I just scary to imagine what will be the DMD price after reducing the BTC awards and if the BTC price will rise after this example up to $ 600.
perhaps developers do not need to wait for DMD 3.0, and start an advertising company before?

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I wanna see DMD back to 90k Cheesy
this is a great coin!

Don't worry, you'll see. Sooner or later.

Optimistically, the better question is WHEN - currently it's 0.51 mBTC == $0.238

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/

for dmd cloudmining and dmd multipool such days are great days

cheap DMD = more DMD for same BTC

from investors point pf view for example mid 2014 was the best time ever when DMD was at 0.00012

and less than a year later at 20x of that value

im afraid we wont see such a great 0.00012 investment possibility again

but a few lucky ones got DMD this days below 0.00050

everyone who dont place a buyorder between 0.00040 and 0.00050
as a just in case it rains nearly free DMD buyorder will miss that chance

20x value is definitely exaggerated -- heck at current price it is not even 10x.

Mid 2014 Bitcoin was hovering about $300 so 0.00012 BTC was at most 4 cents.

Current Diamond value is barely making 30 cents ($ 0.241666 = 0.00053316 BTC at this writing) so do the math.

BTW, would you stop pushing the "dmd cloudmining and dmd multipool" button. It's getting tiresome.
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Just wish I had some BTC at the moment, I always seem to luck out when prices rock bottom LOL.
Hopefully hit an ETH block soon ... More miners = better average time finding blocks, got 8 miners right now, could use a lot more Smiley
Nicehash is screwing ETH miners in my opinion, paying much less than market value on ETH.  I am happy to exchange on my own on bittrex Smiley  DonkeyPool charges 0% for quite a bit longer and if u sell at highs u really make out like a big dog Smiley  I see DMDcreeper back again, thanks bro Smiley  It's just variance with so few miners.  In the end it averages out just like a high volume pool just a LOT more variance ... Sad

Yes, I am back.  Luck has improved on donkeypool but I still wish we could get some stats or an API for miner stats.  Unfortunately none of the ETH miners allow RPCs so central control of the miners is problematic for me.  I wish someone would modify cgminer or sgminer for ETH.  That would make life easier, but it may be too much of a change to those programs.  In the meantime, I am running genoil 1.1 which eliminates the DAG on the HDD.  I am getting a bit fewer stales and rejects.
Interesting Smiley I get a few random miner failures ... got a dl link? Yes I'm kinda disappointed in pool not getting stats up yet but the important thing is it works Smiley  I'll keep my hashrate there (what little it is haha) Thanks again for sticking with us ...
Have u contacted Davembg directly, send him some feedback by PM.

He contacted me.  I mentioned it to him.  Also the hash rate reported for me is about 85% of my actual hash rate.  This is low compared to some pools I've used.  Could be ethminer.  I find Claymore and qtminer not only give higher hash rates but also lower rejected shares.  What's odd is that donkey used to give me a more accurate reading of me hash rate. 
Activity: 505
qaz6767
ecли cкaчaл oбнoвлённый блoкчeйн c пepвoй cтapницы, дoкaчaл ocтaльнoe и ты нa пpaвильнoй цeпи (пpoвepяй здecь https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) тo в бyмaжникe: Пoмoщь > Oкнo oтлaдки > Кoнcoль > Bвeди кoмaндy repairwallet
тaкжe мoжeшь ввecти кoмaндy checkwallet
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Пpoшy пoмoщи!
Oбнoвил кoшeлeк дo вepcии 2.1.0.1.
Ho oн пиcaл нe cинxpoнизиpoвaн.
Удaлил вce фaйлы кpoмe wallet.dat и пepeзaкaчaл пo нoвoй блoкчeйн.
Двa дня ждaл и тeпepь тoлькo 7 мoнeт вмecтo 350 кoтopыe были дo вceгo этoгo!
Пoмoгитe чтo cдeлaл нe тaк?
Кaк иcпpaвить?
Cпacибo
Activity: 630
Just wish I had some BTC at the moment, I always seem to luck out when prices rock bottom LOL.
Hopefully hit an ETH block soon ... More miners = better average time finding blocks, got 8 miners right now, could use a lot more Smiley
Nicehash is screwing ETH miners in my opinion, paying much less than market value on ETH.  I am happy to exchange on my own on bittrex Smiley  DonkeyPool charges 0% for quite a bit longer and if u sell at highs u really make out like a big dog Smiley  I see DMDcreeper back again, thanks bro Smiley  It's just variance with so few miners.  In the end it averages out just like a high volume pool just a LOT more variance ... Sad

Yes, I am back.  Luck has improved on donkeypool but I still wish we could get some stats or an API for miner stats.  Unfortunately none of the ETH miners allow RPCs so central control of the miners is problematic for me.  I wish someone would modify cgminer or sgminer for ETH.  That would make life easier, but it may be too much of a change to those programs.  In the meantime, I am running genoil 1.1 which eliminates the DAG on the HDD.  I am getting a bit fewer stales and rejects.
Interesting Smiley I get a few random miner failures ... got a dl link? Yes I'm kinda disappointed in pool not getting stats up yet but the important thing is it works Smiley  I'll keep my hashrate there (what little it is haha) Thanks again for sticking with us ...
Have u contacted Davembg directly, send him some feedback by PM.
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Nicehash is screwing ETH miners in my opinion, paying much less than market value on ETH.  I am happy to exchange on my own on bittrex Smiley  DonkeyPool charges 0% for quite a bit longer and if u sell at highs u really make out like a big dog Smiley  I see DMDcreeper back again, thanks bro Smiley  It's just variance with so few miners.  In the end it averages out just like a high volume pool just a LOT more variance ... Sad

Yes, I am back.  Luck has improved on donkeypool but I still wish we could get some stats or an API for miner stats.  Unfortunately none of the ETH miners allow RPCs so central control of the miners is problematic for me.  I wish someone would modify cgminer or sgminer for ETH.  That would make life easier, but it may be too much of a change to those programs.  In the meantime, I am running genoil 1.1 which eliminates the DAG on the HDD.  I am getting a bit fewer stales and rejects.
Activity: 630
Nicehash is screwing ETH miners in my opinion, paying much less than market value on ETH.  I am happy to exchange on my own on bittrex Smiley  DonkeyPool charges 0% for quite a bit longer and if u sell at highs u really make out like a big dog Smiley  I see DMDcreeper back again, thanks bro Smiley  It's just variance with so few miners.  In the end it averages out just like a high volume pool just a LOT more variance ... Sad
legendary
this is a great coin!

Optimistically, the better question is WHEN - currently it's 0.51 mBTC == $0.238

for dmd cloudmining and dmd multipool such days are great days

cheap DMD = more DMD for same BTC

from investors point pf view for example mid 2014 was the best time ever when DMD was at 0.00012

and less than a year later at 20x of that value

im afraid we wont see such a great 0.00012 investment possibility again

but a few lucky ones got DMD this days below 0.00050

everyone who dont place a buyorder between 0.00040 and 0.00050
as a just in case it rains nearly free DMD buyorder will miss that chance

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
this is a great coin!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
this is a great coin!

Activity: 153
Merit: 100
BTC: 1Kurto6PK5feTYkdg88oy62HecQsFSZ7hr
this is a great coin!
Jump to: