Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 331. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
new wallet promised this week?
whether it deployed a new advertising company after the release of a new wallet?

after wallet 2.1 release we will run as next event a DMD CLoudmining promotion

and after this maybe a bigger global promotion

but the real big news will come when we release more details regarding DMD 3.0

where we hope to be able release it in around 6 months

how far in front of release we decide to leak some content of 3.0 we have to decide internal first

its always difficult as u did see with 2.1  we announced GRS merged mining and now we dont deliver it

so any info release before real delivery is just a snapshot of actual plans and no guarantee what will be in final delivery
legendary
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
new wallet promised this week?
whether it deployed a new advertising company after the release of a new wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
There s no other PoS coin that I know which has provided this level of stability DMD s got. Most of other PoS coins decreased in price over the last 6 months and are about to die now, mainly due to ineffective coin rollout plan, high inflation, inactive devs or combinations of these factors.

Community, thank you for being so awesome and let us continue growing in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I think we will break 0,001 BTC soon, it's just a matter of time...

I really hope so. I bought a few hundred DMD's when they were 0.001 btc last year, the majority of DMD's I have are from when they were half that price, so no regrets, after all even the 0.001 DMD's stake and reproduce more and more DMD's.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I think we will break 0,001 BTC soon, it's just a matter of time...
legendary
last two years statistics speak for themself
today again  we break again 600k $ marketcap
im very optimistic we break at least 1 Million this year
maybe lot more if FBI and DMD 3.0 become what we hope it will be

legendary
at actual low POW difficulty mining DMD directly might be even more rewarding than use DMD Multipool
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
Federated Blockchains Initiative - FBI. Nice abbreviation Smiley.
legendary
we involved in talks with other cryptocoin dev teams to create something together called

as soon as we have aggreed on details i keep ya updated
can need some weeks but just wanted to tell ya we evaluate this

so loyal DMD community members dont have to read somewhere else DMD is involved in something they never heard before

Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Since DMD difficulty is low now, I'm gonna start direct DMD mining at danbis pool again. Anybody knows why it went below 20 and what happened to miningfield pool?

I noticed this too about a week ago.  I started mining DMD again because at this difficulty and value it is more profitable than other mining options I was using.  Not sure why but I am not going to question it.  I am just taking the money until the difficulty increases or the value drops.  Never look a gift horse in the mouth, as they say.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Since DMD difficulty is low now, I'm gonna start direct DMD mining at danbis pool again. Anybody knows why it went below 20 and what happened to miningfield pool?
legendary
it happens that there was a spike after we announced that we will utilize NEM chain for some services in the future

i guess it might be someone who just bought after this news

but dam if u spike buy up to 0.00200 every time we release interesting news u need a shitload BTC Wink

funny fact is still it might be a great way to success anyway for the lazy whale

(who dont even care to bring home the 25% POS income of his coins)

longterm is see us far above 0.00200
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

at least we beat swiss banks a lot by interest income  Cool

True Smiley we actually beat any non-scam bank in the world .. the only difference is volume.

I don't understand why somebody keeps 20150.74 DMD at bittrex. It generates 13.8 DMD interest daily! IMHO it's waste of money but everyone has choice.

Apparently someone is waiting for a pump to make a dump (I also fail to see a sound explanation for such wasteful behaviour) so be aware of a potential market manipulator.
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
I don't understand why somebody keeps 20150.74 DMD at bittrex. It generates 13.8 DMD interest daily! IMHO it's waste of money but everyone has choice.
legendary
here come the new nicehash miner tool
https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases

just use ur https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
BTC address attached to ur registered DMD address
as mining address in nicehashminer and u will earn DMD payouts
provided by our fee free convertion service

legendary
not many coins deliver such a stable $ price and such a long timeframe
special not when they have a 25% POS income attached to it

DMD Diamond show its a really well suited for its main purpose storage of wealth
at least we beat swiss banks a lot by interest income  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Can you please stop with the april fool's joke? It's April 2nd already. Your April first joke wasn't funny. It still isn't funny today. Please just drop it already.

damm some dude at microsoft confirmed it was wrong info

sorry no azure

i still have to clear with poloniex now if the add of DMD will happen even without azure too

wouldnt bet on it short term maybe after release of DMD v3

LOL - cryptonit - too funny! Tongue
legendary
Can you please stop with the april fool's joke? It's April 2nd already. Your April first joke wasn't funny. It still isn't funny today. Please just drop it already.

damm some dude at microsoft confirmed it was wrong info

sorry no azure

i still have to clear with poloniex now if the add of DMD will happen even without azure too

wouldnt bet on it short term maybe after release of DMD v3
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Jump to: