Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 328. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
someone has already launched a wallet on Windows tablet?
pos is working properly?
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
Has the new wallet came out yet?
Please refrain from asking such questions, Cryptonit has indicated that they are working hard on releasing the new wallet but they're not ready. When it's ready to be released, they will do so. Let's not put extra pressure on them, as well as waste their precious time answering the question themselves.

tl;dr They will release new wallet when it's ready, please stop asking.

it was a valid question special because alao is a legendary10 owner

for them the release is important

for the rest not really because network and staking runs flawless like always anyway

i think u the community deserve updates when a delay happened

and i try to do this

the complexity we face this days is multiple coder working on it and the issue
happens in a code area that was touched by multiple devs which make troubleshooting a bit difficult and timeconsuming

Oh, really??? Only the legendary10 owners are important to you now, huh? The rest doesn't matter, because "network and staking runs flwalessly like always anyway"Huh WTF???

I'm going to dump dmd and switch to energycoin. Good bye!!!

hmm bipolar much? if it takes so little for you to fly off the handle then...good riddance. thanks for the dump
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Please refrain from asking such questions, Cryptonit has indicated that they are working hard on releasing the new wallet but they're not ready. When it's ready to be released, they will do so. Let's not put extra pressure on them, as well as waste their precious time answering the question themselves.

for the rest not really because network and staking runs flawless like always anyway

and i try to do this

happens in a code area that was touched by multiple devs which make troubleshooting a bit difficult and timeconsuming

Oh, really??? Only the legendary10 owners are important to you now, huh? The rest doesn't matter, because "network and staking runs flwalessly like always anyway"Huh WTF???

I'm going to dump dmd and switch to energycoin. Good bye!!!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

and i try to do this

legendary
Did a Windows 10 refresh and it works now Smiley Thanks!

at least some good news  Grin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Did a Windows 10 refresh and it works now Smiley Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

short answer...no
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

legendary

successful tests means critical issue found
but also means there is a additional delay needed to fix it

no one is more unsatisfied than me regarding the additional delay

Activity: 493
Merit: 250
legendary
I didn't have anything in the wallet, fortunately, so I figured I'd just generate a new one.  So I deleted the stuff in the appdata/roaming/Diamond directory and still the same error. 

at our close to 3 years history lot stuff happened hard to remember all
but i think long ago some dude had a similar issue that was related to a anti virus program

mainstream and up to date programs should not cause it

maybe u have a exotic or not updated one?

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
If your computer is acting wonky, as you say, it is most likely not the wallets fault. An updated Windows 7 system with the most recent wallet version never failed for me since years.
I think it has something to do with the fact that I had to force close windows while it was open.  I tried -rescan, but that didn't work, it will go through the normal startup stuff and splash screen, then when it goes to open the wallet it will display the shape of the window, and then promptly freezes remaining in that state for several hours (8 most recently).  I didn't have anything in the wallet, fortunately, so I figured I'd just generate a new one.  So I deleted the stuff in the appdata/roaming/Diamond directory and still the same error. 

So I guess I need to know if there's any other permanent marks the wallet from the website makes on the computer that I can delete, registry or additional folders?  Since it didn't technically "Install" there's no option to uninstall it through programs and features.  ATM I have most of my coins on a staking pool, but that pool closes in a couple weeks and I'd like to get this fixed so I can make sure they are stored safely away.

Is there an online staking wallet I might be able to use that you guys trust instead of this one?

I may be looking at needing to completely reload my OS, my computer has been acting wonky for months ever since installing windows 10, but if I can avoid that at all that would be awesome.

Thanks for your replies ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Having trouble with the wallet, not sure why, it just keeps freezing.  Is there an update coming soon?

The wallet runs smoothly, never freezing. It might take a moment to open and then to fully sync but once that happens it is very stable.

Check your network connection or maybe even your antivirus. There must be an external factor affecting the wallet's behavior.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Having trouble with the wallet, not sure why, it just keeps freezing.  Is there an update coming soon?

No problems with the wallet here.  If you haven't opened it in a while it can take some time before it pops up.  I know @cryptonit is working on the new wallet.
Activity: 582
Merit: 502
Well guys, thanks a lot for all the info. I'll uninstall the crinsom and install the 14.7 along with the sgminer 4.1.

Then again, thanks a lot to all of you for all the good tips.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Which pool are u using, and what opencl kernel?

I'm trying Mining Field (USA) and Radeon Crimson 15.12, with sgminer from "https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer". And I think they already banned my IP for so much rejects Smiley

Uninstall Radeon Crimson, I tried also and it's not working...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Which pool are u using, and what opencl kernel?

I'm trying Mining Field (USA) and Radeon Crimson 15.12, with sgminer from "https://github.com/sgminer-dev/sgminer". And I think they already banned my IP for so much rejects Smiley
U must not be listening Smiley  sgminer-dev is NOT sgminer 4.1.0 and AMD driver 15.12 is NOT 14.7 rc3 LOL.  These are proven to work with groestl (diamond) kernel best ... Why don't u try solo mining before u get banned from another pool Smiley

For what its worth, if you create the optimized bin files using driver package 14.7 you can upgrade to 15.12 and get the same hash rate.  I have upgraded to 15.7 and have not seen a performance drop off using the 14.7 bin files.  This is true for Ubuntu as well as windows.  I do not recall if I tried optimizing the bins with 15.x.  But as Utah says only sgminer 4.1 works with DMD.  Its unfortunate but not unlike some other coins with specialized versions of miners.
Hey Creeper, Thanks for recalling that I forgot about that Smiley  And I do use ubuntu 16.04 also on my ArmV8 box (not for mining though, no pcie slots LOL)

Yes, .bin files are Compiled by the driver!  keep .bin's and u should be fine with later versions of driver...  but 14.7 generates the best fastest .bin for DMD Smiley  Other than assembly code for 280x which is also covered in pallas thread Smiley
Sorry but thread does not allow attachin files or I could provide a bin, perhaps Creeper will make one available via mega ... I just don't give a **** after all the non-listening Smiley
Jump to: