Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 330. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
DMD Diamond is one of the most well distributed coins around the world with over 5000 used (non empty) addresses
and average 200 wallets online any time of the day

that was possible because we together team and community did prove over years
that DMD Diamond is a serious longterm project that will be part of the upcoming blockchain era

legendary

DMD Diamond and Europecoin will be like Noblecoin and NOXT from day 1 a full supported coin at Noblepay app
thx to the long term agreement to involve the coins in each other projects

lets see in how many more ways in the future we will see DMD and NOBLE and ERC side by side
legendary
i got all my dmd's back what i sold last month at good price
got even lot more now  Grin and i still wanna more

daytrader
shortterm investors
longterm investors

all are welcome

we created the tool with longterm in mind

but u use it

if it fit for your style too even better
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
I continue to increase my stake in DMD along with Hyper and XDE2. These are the only coins I currently hold. I have faith in DMD, its team and community and therefore offer to accept DMD in payment for my legal services and advice. George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.attorneybitcoin.com

Thanks George for your kind words and offering payment option in DMD for your services. This introduces DMD into real economy  Let me Tweet it Wink
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
i got all my dmd's back what i sold last month at good price
got even lot more now  Grin and i still wanna more
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Listen up guys, DMD difficulty is super low atm and miningfield.com is back with 0% fee. Come on, let's mine some coins and enjoy 25% stake reward after 9 days.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
This may be of interest -

Maybe we should start listing other coins that have this on bittrex to compound the evidence against Paul more. This guy just digs deeper holes.

The court conservator would really appreciate this information for other coins stuck on Cryptsy.  He asked me if there were "more people" like me, but I had to admit I am basically UNO centric, and that many of the other coins on Cryptsy are not as well supported as UNO in terms of community interest, block explorers, with obsessive compulsive block chain sleuths, etc.

I would encourage other altcoin communities with coins on Cryptsy to identify their cold storage wallets and watch them extremely closely for any movement. We were lucky with UNO yesterday, but the community made that luck. We have literally been watching that wallet daily for 90+ days. We don't have a Chinese exchange for UNO, so that was also a fortunate fact. Our deepest market, Bittrex, is in the USA. These things all came together yesterday to help us protect 15K UNO from theft.

Btw,
IMZ just sent this interesting article about Paul Vernon and Bitebi9 exchange. http://coinjournal.net/cryptsy-paul-vernon-exchange-china/
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
I continue to increase my stake in DMD along with Hyper and XDE2. These are the only coins I currently hold. I have faith in DMD, its team and community and therefore offer to accept DMD in payment for my legal services and advice. George D. Greenberg, Esq. www.attorneybitcoin.com

legendary
It's my opinion that is happening at this time - people are taking profits.

isnt it great that at DMD people take profit and not cut loss

that a great promotion by itself  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Well, the price of DMD tends to jump around a little. If you buy every week, you get prices anywhere from .00075 to .00095. If you're willing to wait on a limit buy, you shouldn't have to spend the higher amount.

there is a great downwards trend in altcoin prices this days
very good for DMD Diamond each time in the past we did came out after this in a better position
because stability in uncertain times always is more visible and attractive to people

A downward trend is a downward trend - no coin will be immune as they are all tied to BitCoin for movement to spendable currency.

If DMD were accepted by say NewEgg or other retailers, what your stating would have more weight.
As people divest from crypto to "real" currency, the market prices will suffer.

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
very good for DMD Diamond each time in the past we did came out after this in a better position
because stability in uncertain times always is more visible and attractive to people

A downward trend is a downward trend - no coin will be immune as they are all tied to BitCoin for movement to spendable currency.

If DMD were accepted by say NewEgg or other retailers, what your stating would have more weight.
As people divest from crypto to "real" currency, the market prices will suffer.

legendary
there are rumors from other former cryptsy listed coins that
cryptsy coins are sold on exchange

we did see a few thousand DMD sold this days but we did also see no movement of the
to us known cryptsy coldwallet DMD address coins (15000...)

in any case the amount of DMD at cryptsy wallet known or unknown sure not big enought to shatter DMD market longterm

still a few opportunities to get cheap buyorders filled could open

so place some buyorders in low 0.0007x could lead to a lucky catch of DMD this days

legendary
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
There s no other PoS coin that I know which has provided this level of stability DMD s got. Most of other PoS coins decreased in price over the last 6 months and are about to die now, mainly due to ineffective coin rollout plan, high inflation, inactive devs or combinations of these factors.

Community, thank you for being so awesome and let us continue growing in the future.

I agree, there has been a lot of turbulence in the altcoin market recently, but DMD has been super stable, not to mention staking wonderfully.

I can't wait to stake on my new (soon to arrive) low power consumption tablet!! 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
I've only been with DMD community a short time, but they've done nothing but proven themselves awesome people who do what they say, I respect them tremendously and by proxy, the coin itself, and I look forward to doing much business together in the future. I've got many things in the works that I really think would be of interest.

I'm also planning on starting an asset based on DMD inside the BURST asset exchange, this should bring more interest to the DMD community as well.

Thank you for all of your hard work @dev team. Looking forward to a prosperous year!

I've decided against selling my 400 DMD, I think they're too valuable and would rather hold on to them and stake them. They're going back into my staking wallet as we speak!
legendary
https://www.coinwallet.co/closing

if ya have coins there get them out!

I saw this and was quite disappointed as it was a really nice service. I am in the process of moving my coins out.

They are open to someone taking it over. I'd love it if someone from this community who has the technical expertise would take it on. Pooled minting is such a valuable service, especially for those coins that need a large amount, such as Neucoin. It's also nice to mint coins without having to be running a wallet all the time (or even turning it on a few times a month). But apparently you have to be seriously on top of all the hackers trying to break into your site in order to take this on.

staisybit will have a great relaunch and rebranding i think they will fill the niche of staking webwallet with added services

we are in business talks to see how we can create the best deal for DMD users to access their services

if all working as we plan we will be able to close a deal where DMD users can use the base service (staking webwallet) with zero fees

regarding wallet 2.1 release we found in yesterday tests a blocking issue and need another round in the coding lab

i have to say testing finding bugs is always a success

but i also understand the delay no one like and we for sure dont too

I found the Staysibit interface a bit confusing when I first looked at it, so haven't been too interested in using it. The honest truth, though, is that I don't need a service like that to stake my DMD. The QT wallet you designed works so well that I don't mind running it. It's all those *other* minting coins whose wallets are more buggy that I feel better leaving it to the professionals to mint them on my behalf Smiley
legendary

I saw this and was quite disappointed as it was a really nice service. I am in the process of moving my coins out.

They are open to someone taking it over. I'd love it if someone from this community who has the technical expertise would take it on. Pooled minting is such a valuable service, especially for those coins that need a large amount, such as Neucoin. It's also nice to mint coins without having to be running a wallet all the time (or even turning it on a few times a month). But apparently you have to be seriously on top of all the hackers trying to break into your site in order to take this on.

staisybit will have a great relaunch and rebranding i think they will fill the niche of staking webwallet with added services

we are in business talks to see how we can create the best deal for DMD users to access their services

if all working as we plan we will be able to close a deal where DMD users can use the base service (staking webwallet) with zero fees

regarding wallet 2.1 release we found in yesterday tests a blocking issue and need another round in the coding lab

i have to say testing finding bugs is always a success

but i also understand the delay no one like and we for sure dont too
legendary

legendary
There s no other PoS coin that I know which has provided this level of stability DMD s got. Most of other PoS coins decreased in price over the last 6 months and are about to die now, mainly due to ineffective coin rollout plan, high inflation, inactive devs or combinations of these factors.

Community, thank you for being so awesome and let us continue growing in the future.

as a high respected legendary BTT member such statement from you regarding DMD Diamond  honor us!
Jump to: