Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 340. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
here come the new nicehash miner tool
https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashMiner/releases

just use ur https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
BTC address attached to ur registered DMD address
as mining address in nicehashminer and u will earn DMD payouts
provided by our fee free convertion service

Activity: 906
Merit: 507
how do i buy more shares i believe i had my setting to reinvest but for some reason why i try to check i wait for 6 digit code but dont receive a email
Maybe chek your spam folder or try mail on another host. Gmail works fine to me with cloudmining.

i did test and got email in below 15 sec into my email box
in case u have troubles with ur email address u can always set a new one
as long as u control the private key of the registered DMD address and can sign messages with it
thanks i tried it again and worked
legendary
nice volume today a we close to jump over 0.00080 again
and a half million $ marketcap is nice too

legendary
how do i buy more shares i believe i had my setting to reinvest but for some reason why i try to check i wait for 6 digit code but dont receive a email
Maybe chek your spam folder or try mail on another host. Gmail works fine to me with cloudmining.

i did test and got email in below 15 sec into my email box
in case u have troubles with ur email address u can always set a new one
as long as u control the private key of the registered DMD address and can sign messages with it
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Can anyonene explane me some questions about cloudmining? For example I invest 1000$. So I have 1000 shares. What will be the next?
1) I get ~ 1$ in DMD to my wallet everyday untill ROI<=100%;
2) I get ~ 19$ every month from reactor POS (3000 DMD * 0,25/12)
3) DMD which cloudmining sends me to wallet also get POS in my wallet.
4) When ROI>=100% everyday payouts decreased in 5 times
5) Can I sell all my cloudmining shares when ROI=100% or 1000 shares goes to diamond foundation and I can use only profit from the shares? (I want to know is 1000$ still my or not) Smiley

Am I wrong somewhere?

6) What is "total free reinvest" and "bonus shares" in stats table?

Sorry for my english.

1&2:
there is no fixed payout values
mostly daily but sometimes in bigger intervals we share the earning we made with our investments
in the way its described in terms of use
and around twice a month we split 70% of reaktor POS income between dmd cloudmining users

3:
dmd that u receive in ur wallet will there generate POS interest too if u run ur wallet in minting mode from time to time

4:
ROI boost isnt 5x more payout for users below 100% ROI
it increase their shares by factor x5 for the calculation how big is their share of this payout round cake

5:
the moment u contributed to DMD cloudmining ur 1000$ they are no longer yours
they are a donation to this project and as reward for supporting dmd cloudmining u get dmd cloudmining shares
DMD CLoudmining is no investment product its a supportive project for DMD that create market buypressure
exact ruleset is described in https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf

after u reached 100% ROI u are able if u want to leave the supportive project to sell all ur shares reduced by 80%
the buyer will get them added as new shares with zero ROI earnings attached to them

example u contributed 1000$ value u got 1000 shares
u reached ROI = 1000$ value of payout DMD
in the following months u earned another 100$ value of payout DMD without ROI based shareboost x5

then u decide to offer ur share to be sold u can only sell whole account shares
in ur case 1000 and the buyer will only recieve 20% of them = 200 shares

u find a buyer who pay ya 150$ for them

in the end u contributed 1000$ value to the project
and got payouts and sell of shares of all together
1000+100+150= 1250
and meanwhile the DMD u earned also increased themself via POS at 25% per anno

i would not sell shares but we give that possibility for people who example say
they dont use DMD any longer and dont want to be forced run a wallet to access their DMD Cloudmining payouts

dont see DMD CLoudmining as some cloudmining investment product
i would only contribute to this project if im a stakeholder of DMD and want to support the coin longterm

if new people joining DMD community ask me whats the best way i say
i would spend 50% of ur investment into buy DMD direct at market
and 50% to support the longterm success uf DMD by support DMD Cloudmining

6: free reinvest is a historic value from the past no shares of that type exist now
bonus shares: DMD Cloudmining itself have a user that hold 3% of total existing shares as cloudmining bonus shares and the income of that is used for promotions
because bonus shares are not part or ROI boost calculations this shares are always running without boost so effective much less than 3% of total income

sorry for my english  Grin

some more answers special regarding how ROI boost works u find here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13707061;topicseen#msg13707061
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

mining with 1G of ram on gpu works fine for me
run on gtx460 & hd4890

Of course, but not for Ethereum. That was the meaning of the previous answers.

Right now, you'll need at least 2 GB RAM in your GPU to be able to load the DAG and mine Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Thanks a lot.

I tried also with -G but it won't work. Says something about not enough memory....

So yes I used also the address to check my stats but it shows nothing and it's more than 24 hours since I mined on nicehash.

Seems I have to search deeper Sad
Requires 3G mem on card I think I read somewhere, what GPU u using (I have 280x and 7950) both 3G mem and 4G system ram in mining rig

without the -G you were mining with CPU or not at all?

From the help file:
   -G,--opencl  When mining use the GPU via OpenCL.

The algorithm is memory hard and in order to fit the DAG into memory, it needs 1-2GB of RAM on each GPU. If you get Error GPU mining. GPU memory fragmentation? you havent got enough memory.

SUP UtahJ - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14120496
I built it on Ubuntu and it work fine with my 390X - it requires 2GB of GPU memory at this time.
When the DAG gets bigger than 2GB, they you have to get better GPUs.

I'm testing my old 5970 tonight, but I'll bet it works fine.

The "standard" 5970 doesn't have enough RAM, 1GB of RAM per GPU - crossfire won't do it either, I tried.

Maybe the Sapphire Toxic version (2GB for each GPU) would work.
You don't find them often, rumor is they made very few.
There is one on eBay right now from the Netherlands going for around $280 USD.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272162822111

Anyone tried a 6990? Those should have enough RAM.

mining with 1G of ram on gpu works fine for me
run on gtx460 & hd4890

cryptonit, BogdanCo Thank you very much. It's now complete information about cloudmining for me. It's time to think a little... And I hope, this will be usefull for someone else.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
why not just get a 7950 or higher and it will work Smiley
Current DAG requires ~ 1.4G already and there is also ram required for opencl code ...
7950 can be had for less than $250 ...

R9 380 4G for $223 http://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-DL-DVI-I-DL-DVI-D-Graphics-11242-13-20G/dp/B016LE95TK/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1457900156&sr=1-2&keywords=r9+280x

Even better Smiley
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZGF3TUC/ref=psdc_284822_t1_B016LE95TK
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Thanks a lot.

I tried also with -G but it won't work. Says something about not enough memory....

So yes I used also the address to check my stats but it shows nothing and it's more than 24 hours since I mined on nicehash.

Seems I have to search deeper Sad
Requires 3G mem on card I think I read somewhere, what GPU u using (I have 280x and 7950) both 3G mem and 4G system ram in mining rig

without the -G you were mining with CPU or not at all?

From the help file:
   -G,--opencl  When mining use the GPU via OpenCL.

The algorithm is memory hard and in order to fit the DAG into memory, it needs 1-2GB of RAM on each GPU. If you get Error GPU mining. GPU memory fragmentation? you havent got enough memory.

SUP UtahJ - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14120496
I built it on Ubuntu and it work fine with my 390X - it requires 2GB of GPU memory at this time.
When the DAG gets bigger than 2GB, they you have to get better GPUs.

I'm testing my old 5970 tonight, but I'll bet it works fine.

The "standard" 5970 doesn't have enough RAM, 1GB of RAM per GPU - crossfire won't do it either, I tried.

Maybe the Sapphire Toxic version (2GB for each GPU) would work.
You don't find them often, rumor is they made very few.
There is one on eBay right now from the Netherlands going for around $280 USD.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/272162822111

Anyone tried a 6990? Those should have enough RAM.

legendary
Can anyonene explane me some questions about cloudmining? For example I invest 1000$. So I have 1000 shares. What will be the next?
5) Can I sell all my cloudmining shares when ROI=100% or 1000 shares goes to diamond foundation and I can use only profit from the shares? (I want to know is 1000$ still my or not) Smiley

Am I wrong somewhere?

Sorry for my english.

1&2:
there is no fixed payout values
mostly daily but sometimes in bigger intervals we share the earning we made with our investments
in the way its described in terms of use
and around twice a month we split 70% of reaktor POS income between dmd cloudmining users

3:
dmd that u receive in ur wallet will there generate POS interest too if u run ur wallet in minting mode from time to time

4:
ROI boost isnt 5x more payout for users below 100% ROI
it increase their shares by factor x5 for the calculation how big is their share of this payout round cake

5:
the moment u contributed to DMD cloudmining ur 1000$ they are no longer yours
they are a donation to this project and as reward for supporting dmd cloudmining u get dmd cloudmining shares
DMD CLoudmining is no investment product its a supportive project for DMD that create market buypressure
exact ruleset is described in https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf

after u reached 100% ROI u are able if u want to leave the supportive project to sell all ur shares reduced by 80%
the buyer will get them added as new shares with zero ROI earnings attached to them

example u contributed 1000$ value u got 1000 shares
u reached ROI = 1000$ value of payout DMD
in the following months u earned another 100$ value of payout DMD without ROI based shareboost x5

then u decide to offer ur share to be sold u can only sell whole account shares
in ur case 1000 and the buyer will only recieve 20% of them = 200 shares

u find a buyer who pay ya 150$ for them

in the end u contributed 1000$ value to the project
and got payouts and sell of shares of all together
1000+100+150= 1250
and meanwhile the DMD u earned also increased themself via POS at 25% per anno

i would not sell shares but we give that possibility for people who example say
they dont use DMD any longer and dont want to be forced run a wallet to access their DMD Cloudmining payouts

dont see DMD CLoudmining as some cloudmining investment product
i would only contribute to this project if im a stakeholder of DMD and want to support the coin longterm

if new people joining DMD community ask me whats the best way i say
i would spend 50% of ur investment into buy DMD direct at market
and 50% to support the longterm success uf DMD by support DMD Cloudmining

6: free reinvest is a historic value from the past no shares of that type exist now
bonus shares: DMD Cloudmining itself have a user that hold 3% of total existing shares as cloudmining bonus shares and the income of that is used for promotions
because bonus shares are not part or ROI boost calculations this shares are always running without boost so effective much less than 3% of total income

sorry for my english  Grin

some more answers special regarding how ROI boost works u find here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg13707061;topicseen#msg13707061
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

Am I wrong somewhere?

Sorry for my english.

1-4 points are true more or less (depends on the value of the DMD/BTC and the number of people who didn't reach ROI yet), but 99% are true.
Point 5: you can sell your shares anytime and these shares never goes to the foundation, are valid for lifetime or let's say as long as the cloudmining is profitable or in the worst case are valid until reactor or DMD it's gone.

Point 6: where did you found these 2?

Am I wrong somewhere?

Sorry for my english.
legendary
Activity: 1520
Merit: 1205
In the next few days, I will begin to rigorously and diligently research the first year of Diamond.  A preliminary front cover has already been designed:

People may be aware that I am also working on other titles such as Anoncoin, GoldCoin, Crypto Bullion, Digitalcoin and so on.  Progress with these has been extraordinary.  At the moment, I am predominantly focused on writing first year histories for cryptocurrencies launch in the year 2013.  Hence, Diamond is next.

first year of DMD is a roller coaster
even the launch of Diamond V2.0 in may 2014 didnt end well and we needed some weeks to fix the troubles
but the new coin rolloutplan and shift from primary POW coin production to a very strong POS coin rollout part
did mark important cornerstones in DMD history

i think the great success started in the second year from september 2014 together with the start of DMD Cloudmining

Thank you for your response Cheesy

Reference will be made to events after July 2014 in the book, but I am keen to stick with the first year for the time being. 
legendary
In the next few days, I will begin to rigorously and diligently research the first year of Diamond.  A preliminary front cover has already been designed:

People may be aware that I am also working on other titles such as Anoncoin, GoldCoin, Crypto Bullion, Digitalcoin and so on.  Progress with these has been extraordinary.  At the moment, I am predominantly focused on writing first year histories for cryptocurrencies launch in the year 2013.  Hence, Diamond is next.

first year of DMD is a roller coaster
even the launch of Diamond V2.0 in may 2014 didnt end well and we needed some weeks to fix the troubles
but the new coin rolloutplan and shift from primary POW coin production to a very strong POS coin rollout part
did mark important cornerstones in DMD history

i think the great success started in the second year from september 2014 together with the start of DMD Cloudmining
legendary
Yes I have the DeBeers legendary account. It is up for sale. Please make an offer. Price paid was 2.6 BTC..

My author page is: http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
legendary
Activity: 1121
Yes I have the DeBeers legendary account. It is up for sale. Please make an offer. Price paid was 2.6 BTC..
legendary
Activity: 1121
In the next few days, I will begin to rigorously and diligently research the first year of Diamond.  A preliminary front cover has already been designed:

People may be aware that I am also working on other titles such as Anoncoin, GoldCoin, Crypto Bullion, Digitalcoin and so on.  Progress with these has been extraordinary.  At the moment, I am predominantly focused on writing first year histories for cryptocurrencies launch in the year 2013.  Hence, Diamond is next.

Okay it looks like nice work
legendary
In the next few days, I will begin to rigorously and diligently research the first year of Diamond.  A preliminary front cover has already been designed:

People may be aware that I am also working on other titles such as Anoncoin, GoldCoin, Crypto Bullion, Digitalcoin and so on.  Progress with these has been extraordinary.  At the moment, I am predominantly focused on writing first year histories for cryptocurrencies launch in the year 2013.  Hence, Diamond is next.
Jump to: