Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 364. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Quick question:

I am just finishing up syncing my DMD wallet and plan on obtaining some DMD.  Where in your opinion should I get them?

I see some deals on Bittrex. Is that an okay place to grab them?

Also, considering the upcoming reduction in staking payout, when should I buy in?

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Thanks for clarifying that up. I am still in shock.  Angry Shocked

You are in shock???

There were warning signs months ago!!! People were posting here, including me, warning everyone to get off cryptsy!!! You say you were away for 3 days? The warnings went out weeks and months ago, repeatedly!!! I even called cryptsy a MtGox Version 2!!! YES, I"M SHOUTING!!! THERE ARE SO MANY DEAF PEOPLE HERE!!!

Is it truly necessary to pile on?

No, it's not necessary. When I fell wounded on the ground, some of you came over and kicked me. Now, every chance I get, I rub it in. Especially on other idiots in bitcoinland.

u must be talking about another community
see how all help together to make pokeytex loss a bit smaller
i think the core of DMD community is very helpful and friendly

bitcointalk as a whole i agree is very toxic
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Thanks for clarifying that up. I am still in shock.  Angry Shocked

You are in shock???

There were warning signs months ago!!! People were posting here, including me, warning everyone to get off cryptsy!!! You say you were away for 3 days? The warnings went out weeks and months ago, repeatedly!!! I even called cryptsy a MtGox Version 2!!! YES, I"M SHOUTING!!! THERE ARE SO MANY DEAF PEOPLE HERE!!!

No, it's not necessary. When I fell wounded on the ground, some of you came over and kicked me. Now, every chance I get, I rub it in. Especially on other idiots in bitcoinland.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Thanks for clarifying that up. I am still in shock.  Angry Shocked

You are in shock???

Look I know that this is my fault, I have problems with cryptsy 6 months ago about the diamond, so I know with am dealing when I transfer my BTC there. Problem is that I saw some bigger sell amounts on there for the reasonable price, on bittrex in that time there was nothing, and I got some BTC from my other investment. My plan is to send smaller amount, buy DMD, withdraw into a wallet and then repeat the process if everything goes well. Then I need go away for three days, so I buy DMD with rest of my BTC because I think when I get back home price going to be much bigger. I make a withdraw and go away, and today when I get back I saw this. This is my mistake, and risk I make. Sadly not the first time (Mintpal).
legendary
if ya didnt read this please do
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/unique-crypto-assets-antiquities-blockchain-era-helmut-siedl
it explains the whole idea behind Uniqie Crypto Assets in a perfect way

share above in linkedin

or the link below in twitter
https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/688323385085001728

thx for ur support spread the word is now the most important
the message is clear and well written and find reader who understand it
now make as much people as possible read it

and i think unique crypto assets and legendary10
is just the tip of arrow called DMD Diamond

in fact each single DMD is a rare and valuable asset by design
which rewards the owner for just holding it (POS)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

You are in shock???

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@pokeytex:

As promised, 20 DMD transferred to your address  Grin

318cc6261bbc67d06caa15e6fd8487dfb10f7e535fb6d7cc62978425b7cfb981

Sorry for the small amount but I lost some assets in the Crypsty meltdown and now it's time to take it easy.

Good luck!

@Trimegistus - Thank you so much for your generous donation.  I am sorry you have fallen to the Cryptsy fiasco.  I stopped using them a month or so ago when I was trying to get .10 BTC out and it took about 3 days.  I thought to myself that this is weird.  I had always used them and was an avid promoter of Cryptsy.  The one thing I have learned over the years is to keep your coins in your own wallet.  However, in the light of what happened to me this week - I wish I had my coins on an exchange.  There is a saying - "Damned if you do, damned if you don't!"
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

You are in shock???

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
eat your own dog food
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_your_own_dog_food

i claim the hearth of eternity with no bid in regular auction time
im allowed to bid for it and buy it at 2.4 BTC

thx to all who didnt bid for this legendary which was one of my favorite 3

im so happy i got him!

It is a wise decision.
This act You prove that you are a true leader of the Diamond team.
My congratulations!  Smiley

When people to be see that all these addresses work, without prejudice to the other participants of the diamond network, I think what you will see a flurry of bids for the following tenders.
legendary
less than a week until DMD POS rate is reduced to 25%
(this will last a few years then before next inflation hardening phase starts)

please everyone go in minting mode with his wallet and claim all POS rewards he can before reduction
legendary
eat your own dog food
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_your_own_dog_food

i claim the hearth of eternity with no bid in regular auction time
im allowed to bid for it and buy it at 2.4 BTC

thx to all who didnt bid for this legendary which was one of my favorite 3

im so happy i got him!

legendary
phase2 of auction is ower
2 of the 4 legendary in this phase found a new home
the 2 leftover will be added to phase3

and join the most famous names in this last round for legendary10 bids

any unsold legendary in phase3 will maybe be avaiable in the future if we have a natural release of a new mandatory wallet
(only short before at mandatory wallet releases we can offer trade legendary or auction unsold legendary)

so better than maybe have to wait a half year or a year for a new chance

take it now and bid for a legendary10 in this last phase of auction
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
@pokeytex:

As promised, 20 DMD transferred to your address  Grin

318cc6261bbc67d06caa15e6fd8487dfb10f7e535fb6d7cc62978425b7cfb981

Sorry for the small amount but I lost some assets in the Crypsty meltdown and now it's time to take it easy.

Good luck!

legendary

Yeah, me too, actually. I really hope they pull through somehow... but realistically, I think the odds are higher in favor of bankruptcy.

There was one exchange which had some funds stolen a while back, and they recovered--it took them a while but they paid back all their customers' losses--and are back in business. A Chinese exchange called Vircurex. So recovery has happened before; it's just not the usual outcome.
legendary
This is not a problem when I withdraw DMD there was no warning about suspension, but I don't get any coin to my wallet, and I don't see any dmd on Cryptsy. This is Mintpal all over again.

The blog says that the pending withdrawals will be processed if one of two things happen: 1. Stolen funds are recovered. So far they have not moved from the address they were moved to, so recovery is theoretically possible at this point, or 2. someone buys Cryptsy and has the resources to cover the requests. If neither of these two things happen, Cryptsy will probably file for bankruptcy and it will be a long process for users to recover some percentage of their funds.

I think for now you should consider your funds to be lost.
This is not a problem when I withdraw DMD there was no warning about suspension, but I don't get any coin to my wallet, and I don't see any dmd on Cryptsy. This is Mintpal all over again.
legendary
Yes, i see that on a blog. I know for a long time that something is wrong with Cryptsy. But there are some big sell orders so I take advantage to buy some DMD. Last three days I was away and now I see this. I have over 5k DMD. I send them an email to support.

They have suspended all withdrawal requests until further notice.
Yes, i see that on a blog. I know for a long time that something is wrong with Cryptsy. But there are some big sell orders so I take advantage to buy some DMD. Last three days I was away and now I see this. I have over 5k DMD. I send them an email to support.
legendary
Anyone having problems with Cryptsy and withdrawals of DMD. I found out about this all mess few days ago and I login to Cryptsy to withdraw all my DMD, still don't get any coin in my wallet, and on Cryptsy I don't have any DMD.

Here's why: http://blog.cryptsy.com/
Jump to: