Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 368. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hello all - I am still licking my wounds today and would like to thank you for the collection and well wishes.  I will be coming back to Diamond albeit slowly.  I need to get my computer in order and if it isn't too late @Cryptonit I will keep my shares.  If it is too late then no big deal.  However I obviously need to change the wallet address they are being sent to.  I will work on changing out a new wallet this weekend and post it here.  I will start up my miners again and slowly start to accumulate the coins I have been over the past couple years.  Once again - thank you all.  I am moved the way you all have come together for me.

Welcome back Pokey. I m glad u ve showed to the world you are a warrior and warriors never give up. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up.

Pls let me know your clean DMD address so we can start some form of mutual assistance project and help you out until you get back on your feet. Guys, consider joining this with whatever amount you can donate. This is a great opportunity to show the real power of DMD community and just imagine how would you feel it this happened to you.

if every owner of 10000+ DMD contribute 100
and smaller owner some smaller support
we can not replace all pokeytex lost but at least a bit
as a sign of solidarity and team spirit

I thank you all so much - I am so scared to even start again but I am taking steps to get my system secured - I have a friend in the PC field and he will be helping me step by step to take the necessary precautions to secure my PC from this in the future.  In the meantime if anyone should want to donate I will be accepting at - dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA - Once again thank you all for your kindness.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hello all - I am still licking my wounds today and would like to thank you for the collection and well wishes.  I will be coming back to Diamond albeit slowly.  I need to get my computer in order and if it isn't too late @Cryptonit I will keep my shares.  If it is too late then no big deal.  However I obviously need to change the wallet address they are being sent to.  I will work on changing out a new wallet this weekend and post it here.  I will start up my miners again and slowly start to accumulate the coins I have been over the past couple years.  Once again - thank you all.  I am moved the way you all have come together for me.

Welcome back Pokey. I m glad u ve showed to the world you are a warrior and warriors never give up. NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up.

Pls let me know your clean DMD address so we can start some form of mutual assistance project and help you out until you get back on your feet. Guys, consider joining this with whatever amount you can donate. This is a great opportunity to show the real power of DMD community and just imagine how would you feel it this happened to you.

if every owner of 10000+ DMD contribute 100
and smaller owner some smaller support
we can not replace all pokeytex lost but at least a bit
as a sign of solidarity and team spirit

there is 32 addresses with above 10000 DMD

so a goal should be to reach at least 1-2k DMD to replace at least a part of his loss

ivan  im involved in so much stuff this days can u take over organisation of this?

thx in advance
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

legendary
@Cryptonit - would you please use this wallet for my reactor payout - dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA - (my Bittrex account) - I will be securing my PC's this weekend and will list a final wallet once I get a machine properly encrypted.  I do not want to use my original wallet since the thief stole the wallet.dat and I assume has all my information because it was encrypted.  I clearly cannot feel comfortable using the old wallet.  Let me know if I need to provide any proof for you in terms of ownership.  Thanks - pokeytex

i will have a look into it this evening
legendary
@Cryptonit - would you please use this wallet for my reactor payout - dVknFLdyFP9gUATnS9dXXMd1NkwG9eK6DA - (my Bittrex account) - I will be securing my PC's this weekend and will list a final wallet once I get a machine properly encrypted.  I do not want to use my original wallet since the thief stole the wallet.dat and I assume has all my information because it was encrypted.  I clearly cannot feel comfortable using the old wallet.  Let me know if I need to provide any proof for you in terms of ownership.  Thanks - pokeytex
legendary

soon avaiable for RaspberryPi2 and multiple other IoT hardware plattforms
u dont always need to invent a new wheel collaborate with someone who create wheels
and mount them on ur own device

im looking ahead into a bright future together DiamondOS powered by ROKOS

Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with DMD:

Congratulations to Diamond DMD for claiming the "second spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

DMD is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space
legendary
cryptonit

CPU power raspberri pee 2 enough for minting?
or better a nettop with i5U (2 core)?

raspberryPi2 is a good choice special now that soon there will be DiamondOS
available with pre-installed DMD wallet on it

previously you wrote that for minting it is better to have a more powerful processor, at least 2 cores, but raspberri pi 2 processor is weak.
so maybe the best choice would be a nettop with a more powerful processor?

its able to mint DMD without issues
RAM with 1 GB is a bit low but for DMD alone enought

just dont expect to mint 3 other coins beside DMD on same berry

if ya have some time wait for this
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pine64/pine-a64-first-15-64-bit-single-board-super-comput
they will have a 2 GB ram version too

and the DiamondOS will be avaiable for it too
legendary
in case hearth of eternity get no bids
i think i bid for it myself  Cool
as the auction ruleset state we from core team not allowed bid in normal phase
but if no other bid incoming we can

and its one of the 3 legendary10 i love most
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

previously you wrote that for minting it is better to have a more powerful processor, at least 2 cores, but raspberri pi 2 processor is weak.
so maybe the best choice would be a nettop with a more powerful processor?
legendary
Phase2 Bids for 4 of the Legendary10 Addresses ends in a few days (~2 Days)!
https://bit.diamonds/list.html

one of them is the last available cheap one at 2 BTC startbid
the other 3 are at 2.4 BTC startbid

place ur bids
in case of problems with wining bids even a follow up bid can be able get the legendary10
so its always worth to place a bid

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

legendary
cryptonit

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptonit

CPU power raspberri pi 2 enough for minting?
legendary
  maintenance finished

there is annother maintenance work on DMD Multipool / DMD Cloudmining active at the moment
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I think that the best solution to improve the security wallet is the introduction of multi signature.
When one part of the  key will work to unlock the wallet and use of POS mining, but both sides of the signature will only be used for outgoing transactions.
and of course Dev can add a PIN code to dial in the wallet via the mouse.
This may also raise safety DMD wallet..

I'm all for adding that kind of security as long as I can figure out how to use it Smiley I'm actually more worried about locking myself out than someone else hacking my wallet.
legendary
Yesterday after a really big teamwork, we could save ALL FLY for pokey. What do you think? Shall we maybe create a little fund for pokey? or its unfair against the hard working different members?

Greetz
Steve

It's a great idea. If he comes back to crypto then I can spare 100 DMD from my side for him.

I m in with 100 DMD as well if and when he comes back.

+100

br

add +100 from me

Ty! - @cryptonit - is it possible to hold off on my mid month reactor payment until i can change the address?  Or can I just post an exchange address for now to send them to?
legendary
Yesterday after a really big teamwork, we could save ALL FLY for pokey. What do you think? Shall we maybe create a little fund for pokey? or its unfair against the hard working different members?

Greetz
Steve

It's a great idea. If he comes back to crypto then I can spare 100 DMD from my side for him.

I m in with 100 DMD as well if and when he comes back.

+100

br

add +100 from me
legendary
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Hello everybody.

For me the best solution is a virtual machine with just the wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I think that the best solution to improve the security wallet is the introduction of multi signature.
When one part of the  key will work to unlock the wallet and use of POS mining, but both sides of the signature will only be used for outgoing transactions.
and of course Dev can add a PIN code to dial in the wallet via the mouse.
This may also raise safety DMD wallet..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Just wondering, would copying and pasting in passwords or wallet passphrases mitigate the issue with having a keylogger malware on your computer? Just wondering because I keep all my passwords in lastpass or on encrypted flash drives, and just copy/paste them when I need them. I have one computer that gets used for everything. I'd hate to have my coins stolen out from under me.
Jump to: