Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 366. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
1st 2016 DMD Reactor payout towards DMD Cloudmining shareholder performed over 1600 DMD payout volume!

enjoy!

legendary
i think every coin and of course HBN too, needs two exchanges or more.
so cryptsy should recover as soon as possible.
i wish cryptsy and his team good luck !

i think there is no illusions to be made about cryptsy future
there is a 98% chance it will never open gates again

if people have value inside are lucky they might get like 10-20% of it as a refund
and even that just after going through a complicated claim process that involve provide real identity and so on....
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
i think every coin and of course HBN too, needs two exchanges or more.
so cryptsy should recover as soon as possible.
i wish cryptsy and his team good luck !
legendary
big questionmark is the 44k DMD wallet identified as cryptsy coldstorage

who are that people who leave 44k DMD on a exchange like cryptsy with red light on since months.....

even if its "lost" forgotton coins because DMD is soon 3 years thats possible cryptsy was our first and biggest exchange for long time

the question is valid what will happen with them?

guess if the go in bankruptcy it will need months until the coins will be split to cover claims

so shortterm no effect to fear

but sometime in future i expect this coins come free
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
since weeks we did suggest to everyone to withdraw his coins from cryptsy

finally the truth become visible

Indeed, but I was using DMD as an escape coin. Converting my other assets to DMD was a perfect way to get my funds out of Cryptsy and increase my DMD investment.

Unfortunately the last batch of coins is still there... Cry
legendary
since weeks we did suggest to everyone to withdraw his coins from cryptsy

finally the truth become visible
legendary
I've just lost a few hundred DMD and some thousands of other altcoins...  Angry

They will be held in Cryptsy forever!

Time to move on... RIP Cryptsy, long live Cryptopia!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Cryptsy finally posts a meaningful update. Unfortunately it's not good news. Yes, money was stolen (so it wasn't just "technical difficulties"); one option is filing for bankruptcy. They are hoping they might be able to recover the lost funds (apparently they are sitting in a wallet and haven't moved since the theft), but it's a long shot. Trading and withdrawals suspended indefinitely, although it looks like some markets are active. Also, not sure if it's just BTC and LTC withdrawals they are suspending or all of them.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement/

This is really bad news for anyone who uses a different crypto currency.
And so you should think very carefully before you use several different POS wallets (little-known alt coins) on the same computer.

And I think that now many little-known coins on the cryptsy (if they start bankruptcy) would mean a deep and prolonged price decline or even complete oblivion
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Cryptsy finally posts a meaningful update. Unfortunately it's not good news. Yes, money was stolen (so it wasn't just "technical difficulties"); one option is filing for bankruptcy. They are hoping they might be able to recover the lost funds (apparently they are sitting in a wallet and haven't moved since the theft), but it's a long shot. Trading and withdrawals suspended indefinitely, although it looks like some markets are active. Also, not sure if it's just BTC and LTC withdrawals they are suspending or all of them.

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/137323646202/announcement/
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Just sent 100 to your bittrex address pokeytex.

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Do to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/

No problem.  Your disaster reminded me that I needed to increase the security on my own box and paying 100 dmd for that reminder instead of loosing it all it well worth it.

I recommend running both Malwarebytes and Forticlient.  Both are free and both found the ccminer virus, though I recommend the premium version of Malwarebytes (You can get the premium version free, if you know what I mean).

I am deploying Forticlient to 80 PCs (20 done so far) to replace crappy Mcafee and Forticlient has found malware/viruses on every box deployed to that Mcafee missed.

Wow - ok - I will look into those two products.  I have heard of Malwarebytes but will research Forticlient.  Thank you again for your donation and information.
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Do to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/

No problem.  Your disaster reminded me that I needed to increase the security on my own box and paying 100 dmd for that reminder instead of loosing it all it well worth it.

I recommend running both Malwarebytes and Forticlient.  Both are free and both found the ccminer virus, though I recommend the premium version of Malwarebytes (You can get the premium version free, if you know what I mean).

I am deploying Forticlient to 80 PCs (20 done so far) to replace crappy Mcafee and Forticlient has found malware/viruses on every box deployed to that Mcafee missed.

legendary

Thank you so much clockuniverse!  Due to all of your kind donations - I am starting to feel better about this whole fiasco.  I am working on getting a damn good anti virus device.  I am researching the Box by bitdefender.  Do you or anyone else have experience with it? http://www.bitdefender.com/box/
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
legendary
DMD Multipool / DMD CLoudmining use now coinmarketcap to get BTC and DMD prices

i know lot people where hoping for this to get their DMD CLoudmining x5 sharepower boost for below 100% ROI users

and guess what! just in time before we have reactor payout time tomorrow its implemented  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Thank you @BogdanCo & @Shveicar & @Cryptonit - for your generous donations.  It is a start and will help me to get on my feet again.  Cry

dont forget crazyivan and that small guy who shared like 5% of hos total coins with u

cesmak on Today at 02:12:32 PM
Hi pokeytex
I send you 10 DMD i'm a new adopter so my total DMD are scarce (only 136), hope to help you recover..... sorry for your lost.

hope more will follow this brave heros
that shows why DMD community is the place to be!

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

Well for me a "thank you" was enough Smiley 100 DMD wasn't much, but if let's say 50 or more people contribute to this "fund" then you are back with almost half of your lost DMD's. And also 100 DMD is not much for those of us who have more than 10000 DMD in wallets.
I'm really impressed by Cesmak who I think donated more than all of us until now, really a nice guy Smiley

Thank you all, but I do not deserve all this attention... In proportion of my total DMD i know that is a discrete percent, but in terms of total value, is't really a small, small, small sum.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Thank you @BogdanCo & @Shveicar & @Cryptonit - for your generous donations.  It is a start and will help me to get on my feet again.  Cry

dont forget crazyivan and that small guy who shared like 5% of hos total coins with u

Hi pokeytex
I send you 10 DMD i'm a new adopter so my total DMD are scarce (only 136), hope to help you recover..... sorry for your lost.

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

Well for me a "thank you" was enough Smiley 100 DMD wasn't much, but if let's say 50 or more people contribute to this "fund" then you are back with almost half of your lost DMD's. And also 100 DMD is not much for those of us who have more than 10000 DMD in wallets.
I'm really impressed by Cesmak who I think donated more than all of us until now, really a nice guy Smiley
legendary

Hi pokeytex

I will not forget anyone!  Even if I do miss a post I will always be back to say thank you.  I believe Cesmak is the "small" guy and I am utterly moved that you would help me with a donation.  I thank all of you that have contributed and I can assure everyone I am a pay it forward kind of guy.  When I get back on my feet I will make good in this "fucked" up world again.  I have always been a generous person I am still going to be generous - I just can't fathom how someone could do this to another human being and sleep at night.  It blows my mind.  I am by no means wealthy - nor do I have family money I can just dip into.  I have been saving and mining for over 2 years - probably closer to 3 years and now it is all gone.  I am still in shock.  However, I AM FREAKING EMOTIONAL WITH ALL OF THE OUT POURING OF HELP FROM MY COMMUNITIES!  I don't know how to repay you all.

My heart felt thanks go out to BogdanCo, Crazyivan, Graywolf, Cryptonit, Cesmak, Shveicar, & Trimegistus - and the rest of the community!
legendary
I will send some too, as soon as Cryptsy releases them  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

Hi pokeytex

I ll send my coins tomorrow, haven't perfected telepathic transfer of coins yet since I m away from my machine.

However u all know my word is like a stone. Made of butter. Smiley))
legendary

Hi pokeytex

Jump to: