Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 375. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

(Had all mention of them erased from my forum months ago . . .)

im not so sure a BTC withdraw i initated at 24.12 got executed on 4th jannuary

if end is certain why they would execute it?
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Has anyone seen this message?

It seems that cryptsy once again trying to muddy the waters..

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

(Had all mention of them erased from my forum months ago . . .)
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Important System Notification

Trade engine and withdrawals paused while we investigate cause of lag. Your patience is appreciated. Thank you

Seems the first step is already done...

The question is; the first step leading where? Solving problems or closing for good?

According to the past, remember all those other exchanges with "hacks, technical problems,..." I wouldn't bet on your first option...

Yep, neither would I.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Seems they realized that most users tried getting their funds out buying altcoins. Now you can deposit but neither trade nor withdraw.

Trade engine and withdrawals paused while we investigate cause of lag. Your patience is appreciated. Thank you

The question is; the first step leading where? Solving problems or closing for good?

According to the past, remember all those other exchanges with "hacks, technical problems,..." I wouldn't bet on your first option...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Has anyone seen this message?

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

DMD is in a special situation to be used as a escape cryptsy coin
(if ya dont know they have problems withdraw BTC so people buy other coins that can be withdrawn and dump them on other exchanges)
sooner or later cryptsy solved in one or other direction
and the age of extra cheap DMD will be over

enjoy as long as it last

I'm aware of the problems, had there sitting nearly 3 BTC and got my funds out buying overprices altcoins.

btw,

legendary
I built a headless wallet on Ubuntu, and the daemon launches. How do I know if it's working properly? Where are the commands to use it listed?
diamondd help
show ya all the comands

diamondd getinfo
show ya the most important stats
example how many blocks u have synced  into ur local chain
and ur address balance
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I built a headless wallet on Ubuntu, and the daemon launches. How do I know if it's working properly? Where are the commands to use it listed?

The first is DigiByte specific, but since all wallets are BTC stems, the carry over should be around 100%. You can also use the basic instructions to generate a DMD specific list.

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34

The 2nd is BTC specific, but, again, the same overall similarity applies.

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14

Hope this helps.

Activity: 176
legendary
I have been keeping my eye on it for a while and the coin certainly has potential. It has proven to be stable and hasnt been "dropped". Once the price gets a bit lower it could be a good idea to get in.

There's no coin I'm aware of that didn't experience a decreased price. We're not far away from Christmas, I guess many people cashed out a part of their coin holdings to buy presents. Additionally the rising price and upcoming halving of BTC makes many move their funds into BTC with the hope of a new pump in the next 3 months.

Now it's a good point of time to buy cheaper. Remember last April, #altsareback.

DMD is in a special situation to be used as a escape cryptsy coin
(if ya dont know they have problems withdraw BTC so people buy other coins that can be withdrawn and dump them on other exchanges)
sooner or later cryptsy solved in one or other direction
and the age of extra cheap DMD will be over

enjoy as long as it last
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
guys everyone can have a bad day
better not post on such days

get a sixpack beer or what u prefer
and tomorrow world looking better

+1 (except I prefer egg nog this time of the year Smiley )
legendary
guys everyone can have a bad day
better not post on such days

get a sixpack beer or what u prefer
and tomorrow world looking better

I have been keeping my eye on it for a while and the coin certainly has potential. It has proven to be stable and hasnt been "dropped". Once the price gets a bit lower it could be a good idea to get in.

There's no coin I'm aware of that didn't experience a decreased price. We're not far away from Christmas, I guess many people cashed out a part of their coin holdings to buy presents. Additionally the rising price and upcoming halving of BTC makes many move their funds into BTC with the hope of a new pump in the next 3 months.

Now it's a good point of time to buy cheaper. Remember last April, #altsareback.
dmd loses value...
why ?

Well, let see.

Have you by any change posted anywhere in BTT or any other forum about DMD? I guess not.
Have you tweeted about DMD? Nope.
Have you posted on FB or any other social network about DMD? Probably not.
Have you commented anywhere online and posted a link about DMD? Nope.
Have you joined auction and bid for one of these legendary addresses? Nope again.
Have you purchased some DMD and joined DMD reactor? Again no.
Have you purchased any DMD cloud mining shares? I dont know but again, probably you have not.
Have you started a website promoting DMD? Nope.
Have you started a DMD faucet maybe? Guess what, no.
Have you done ANYTHING at all which could classify you as an useful member of this community besides buying 100 DMD and mining the rest with your home GPU so you could stake and dump it on the market? If yes, pls share the link and let me know what was that.

DMD only welcomes community members who are working 24/7 for the project? DMD is only interested in active users? You shit on quiet stakeholders who don't have time or don't want to get involved deeper than just investing into the project? Securing the network (mining, staking) and investing funds means nothing for you?

Wow. I was keeping an eye on this coins and thought about getting into it. But your post destroyed my interest. There are enough other established coins who welcome anyone who is interested and/or invests money.

You can find this question (why did the price go down?) nearly in each coin's thread. But I never read such an arrogant reply, attacking someone who seems not to be very familiar with the coin or the current situation in cryto in general (Cryptsy problems, first months of the year, rising BTC price,...).
Sure, a coin needs the support of the community, I agree on this point. But you can't attack and scare away anyone who just wants to stay a silent stakeholder. I never experienced that in any type of investment before.

Now you can call me a troll, too. Or just think about my words if it's plain bullshit or maybe cointains some truth.
legendary
I have been keeping my eye on it for a while and the coin certainly has potential. It has proven to be stable and hasnt been "dropped". Once the price gets a bit lower it could be a good idea to get in. Not sure how the change in POS changes things but we will see soon enough i guess.

not long ago some where lucky and got buyorders below 0.00060 filled
so place some buywalls down there u maybe lucky

a natural and longterm drop in that region i see as very unlikely

special as there seems to be someone big interested in DMD
and love cryptopia and placed there buyorders of 10 BTC spread in 100 DMD blcoks between 0.00067 and 0.00060
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
I have been keeping my eye on it for a while and the coin certainly has potential. It has proven to be stable and hasnt been "dropped". Once the price gets a bit lower it could be a good idea to get in. Not sure how the change in POS changes things but we will see soon enough i guess.
legendary

The auction of the Legendary 10 Unique Crypto Assets has entered Phase II some time ago.

There are still many days left till the end of this stage (16th January) but we are adding another crypto stone The Moussaieff Red Diamond: Unique Crypto Asset which featured in Phase I.

This is a great opportunity for anyone still hesitating, as the starting bid for that particular crypto asset stayed the same and is the lowest of them all.

Please note that all unclaimed and unpaid for Legendary 10 Crypto Assets will be moved to another phase however after Phase III any remaining Addresses Asset will be auctioned in a few months or later depending when the next wallet update is going to happen.

Starting bids are not going to be lowered so postponing the decision to bid now might significantly postpone the joys of Forever Staking Boost and Ultimate Glory.

Visit the auction page

so in fact that mean there is one legendary10 avaiable att 2.0 BTC starting bid
and 3 at 2.4 BTC starting bid in phase two

in case numbers more than names for u then go for the last cheap legendary

else go for ur flavor of unique crypto assets

i personal love the hearth of eternity available in this phase
i guess it will reach the highest bid
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
dmd loses value...
why ?

This has been discussed already but my take is that with Cryptsy BTC withdrawal problems people rushed to use other coins to exit. It came to be that Diamond is one of these coins. High price at Cryptsy and low price at Bittrex is indicative of such trend. I think this was done for good reasons, people know the market will rebound and this is one of the most stable currencies.
Another factor might be the scammers who scammed one of our community members for many thousands of DMDs now trying to dump them.
Also some people might be now panic selling thinking its the last moment to dump at the right price (whatever it means for them). Just like with hype buying fear selling is a powerful factor. But both of them very often lead to wrong outcomes.
Whats more at the moment the dumps might be happening because there is quite good buy support on the exchanges so people take opportunity to share their coins with newcomers.

Legendary 10 auction is still on and we'll see a long awaited update soon after it finishes. More and more services are incorporating Diamond which means we've reached a certain stage where the ecosystem's growth is not solely dependent on the Foundation. The future is still bright and I wouldn't pay too much attention to price fluctuations because price appreciation in the long run is pretty much guaranteed.

DMD s not owned by its dev team. We re also parts of this community and we spend days and nights working for this community and we work for free. So, instead of trolling this forum and asking why DMD loses value, maybe you could move your ass and actually do something to help DMD out. If each and every member of our community would spend just 2 minutes a day to help us out, the price would be much higher then it is now.

Yes quite right, every little helps. If you look at the success of some other coins who are inferior in many respects to DMD Diamond you will notice it's very often whole community support what makes them excel and reach new highs.
Like with wars .. to win it there needs to be a series of small battles fought by courageous men. If everyone retweeted Twitter messages, liked Facebook posts, arranged some other supportive action then every DMD investor would be definitely better off.

Just an idea... why wouldn't the Diamond supporters form a syndicate and bid for one of the Legendary 10 Address Assets splitting boosted staking rewards afterwards.
Jump to: