Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 370. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Google Authenticator 2FA would be a nice solution, some other crypto sites are already using it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
This terrible situation.
sad Sad

therefore ask the developers to update the wallet add PIN to the wallet (only for withdrawals, for example 4-5 digits).
I very much ask.
Or offer your own option.

if it was a keylogger then this PIN code will not help..
Keylogger is capable to capture all your keystrokes and clipboard view.
It can be stored for a long time on your system and act  unnoticed but at one point there will be crash (that's why as dangerous Windows 10) ..
I'm certainly not against the introduction of a new wallet extra protection.
 But still the best by far is to use a separate virtual machine only for POS mining.
And never run simultaneously several poorly studied wallets on the one PC
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
This terrible situation.
sad Sad

therefore ask the developers to update the wallet add PIN to the wallet (only for withdrawals, for example 4-5 digits).
I very much ask.
Or offer your own option.
legendary
Hello - all.  I appreciate all of the well wishes.  I am a bit put off by this to say the least.  I have lost a lot of money and cannot get over the fact that someone would steal so easily and sleep at night.  Call me naive or just plain dumb.  I wasn't raised that way.  With that said.  I will no longer be a part of the crypto scene.  I am donating all of my cloudmining shares to the foundation.  Thank you all.  Cryptonit - you have my permission to transfer the shares.  thank you - pokeytex.

I can only wish you luck. maybe in other cases you'll have better luck.
And do not trust your money to a new system Windows 10 which is also packed full of spyware.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Hello - all.  I appreciate all of the well wishes.  I am a bit put off by this to say the least.  I have lost a lot of money and cannot get over the fact that someone would steal so easily and sleep at night.  Call me naive or just plain dumb.  I wasn't raised that way.  With that said.  I will no longer be a part of the crypto scene. (I refuse to fold and give up)  I am donating all of my cloudmining shares to the foundation. (Because of my Diamond Community - I am still in this fight!) Thank you all.  pokeytex.
legendary
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

Any idea how you were hacked?

Cool

This is the only thing I downloaded today - cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-7-1-tpruvot/  ** DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE **

I think it gave the thief a back door through Teamviewer

Really sorry to hear about your big loss pokeytex, I also got an infected scrypt miner from this site a while ago.

One thing I don't understand is, how were they able to complete the transaction? Even when wallet is in minting mode, you need the wallet password before you can transmit.
If you have been keylogged somehow, you should change your passwords from a different PC, before even more harm is done.
Also make sure it's not a remote VNC Java plugin, some crimeware kits do this.

BTW: VirusTotal Result of this file:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1e0edef688ae9df98804828112806698dfea5ff9b5a75a2ca4efc5c5f71eb006/analysis/1452627392/

Also, be careful when you run on your computer obscure POS wallets with new coins.
They can also contain embedded key logers and track their hidden processes very difficult.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

Cool

OMG!!! How this was possible? Did your wallet was encrypted?
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

Cool

This is the only thing I downloaded today - cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-7-1-tpruvot/  ** DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS FILE **

Really sorry to hear about your big loss pokeytex, I also got an infected scrypt miner from this site a while ago.

One thing I don't understand is, how were they able to complete the transaction? Even when wallet is in minting mode, you need the wallet password before you can transmit.
If you have been keylogged somehow, you should change your passwords from a different PC, before even more harm is done.
Also make sure it's not a remote VNC Java plugin, some crimeware kits do this.

BTW: VirusTotal Result of this file:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/1e0edef688ae9df98804828112806698dfea5ff9b5a75a2ca4efc5c5f71eb006/analysis/1452627392/
legendary
LOOK OUT PEOPLE - I HAD ALL OF MY COINS STOLEN TODAY.  THEY GOT 13400 OF MY DIAMONDCOINS - I AM SURE THEY WILL BE DUMPED AS THEY JUST DID WITH MY AMBERCOINS

Sorry to hear about your loss, but the Diamond market will survive this dump.
legendary

Cool

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
pokeytex

stolen? How?

bittrex: 0.00061011 - 11043.13939459 DMD

When I offered to developers add PIN to the wallet (only for withdrawals, for example 4-5 digits), the proposal was rejected.

13400 this very much. Sad

I propose to consider my offer!
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Cool
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
If you don't believe in the product, in this case, a storage of wealth (like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds), you're going to take profits soon, and if you're short term, even sooner. Problem there is that they eventually lose out on what could have been authentic fortunes . . . if they had just seen the real potential and been a bit more patient.

HR thats another good analysis
special u dedected that interesting part about storage of wealth
that link it to not only store coins.....
(like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds)

clever man indeed  Grin
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I learned from a successful stock market investor that it's always wise to "take some money off the table" when an investment rises in value. You want to take profits from time to time, and not hold out everything for the hope of even more future gain. So it sounds like raginglikeaboss made a good decision based on when he initially invested. I came on board much later, and I hope at some point to cash out a portion of my DMD at profit, but to also keep some for future growth. Two things DMD has going for it are the cloud mining payouts and the minting rewards. This means that if the price of DMD (relative to BTC/USD) never changed, profits could be made from selling off minting rewards and/or additional cloud mining rewards. Basically, this particular "investment" pays out a dividend which could be either reinvested or sold off. So a DMD holder has more to hold out for than simply speculating on the actual price of DMD. That's what I personally like about this particular venture, but I realize not every investor has the same basic values that I do.

good analysis and description of one kind of DMD investor mentality

It all turns on perspective and time horizon. If you don't believe in the product, in this case, a storage of wealth (like art, collectables, precious metals, or, yes, even diamonds), you're going to take profits soon, and if you're short term, even sooner. Problem there is that they eventually lose out on what could have been authentic fortunes . . . if they had just seen the real potential and been a bit more patient.

And what's more is that if they all just stopped thinking like kids at an amusement park, they'd see all those same profits now while still holding 90% of what they started with.

. . . said another way, weak hands, and it's not a question of if, but rather when . . . they'll be gone
legendary
I learned from a successful stock market investor that it's always wise to "take some money off the table" when an investment rises in value. You want to take profits from time to time, and not hold out everything for the hope of even more future gain. So it sounds like raginglikeaboss made a good decision based on when he initially invested. I came on board much later, and I hope at some point to cash out a portion of my DMD at profit, but to also keep some for future growth. Two things DMD has going for it are the cloud mining payouts and the minting rewards. This means that if the price of DMD (relative to BTC/USD) never changed, profits could be made from selling off minting rewards and/or additional cloud mining rewards. Basically, this particular "investment" pays out a dividend which could be either reinvested or sold off. So a DMD holder has more to hold out for than simply speculating on the actual price of DMD. That's what I personally like about this particular venture, but I realize not every investor has the same basic values that I do.

good analysis and description of one kind of DMD investor mentality
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
legendary
RaginglikeaBoss a investment into DMD isnt jail for ur money
cash out and leave is a valid choice
and if u say u made 450% ROI with ur DMD part of crypto Investment
then i think thats a great positive feedback for DMD and a signal for any investor
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

guess the guys who bought BTC at 1$ and sold at 10$
will feel like u feel in a few years when u think about DMD Grin

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

we wont x1000 in value in 2 years as BTC did from 1$ to 1000$

but x5 x10 even x100 in a few years who knows.......

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

My friend, you made your choice and went out, I understand that. Please do not try to convince the rest of us this is the right choice cause I personally DO NOT AGREE. Time will show who s been right and I have a feeling it s not going to be you. Good luck with your future investments, I wish you lots of success from the bottom of my heart.

I wish you success as well, and I'm not discouraging people from DMD at all.  Someone needs to play devils advocate once in a while to keep everyone in perspective.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

guess the guys who bought BTC at 1$ and sold at 10$
will feel like u feel in a few years when u think about DMD Grin

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

we wont x1000 in value in 2 years as BTC did from 1$ to 1000$

but x5 x10 even x100 in a few years who knows.......

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

When one a man bought a pizza for 10k Bitcoin he is also considered himself a cunning and clever  Grin

You are confusing gambling with investment as did cryptonit.

I hope DMD becomes x5 x10 x100 its value, but I won't regret taking large profits from my large stash and walking away.  I'm still a DMD Cloudshares owner so I will hope for the best.
Jump to: