Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 374. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
there is a DMD Multipool and DMD Cloudmining maintenance needed that will result in server unavailable for a bit
any multipool mining is not affected and payouts will be performed after the maintenance is finished

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

When is this coming out?

ROKOS flavors expect to release by the end of January with a maximum time frame for mid February.

legendary
Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with DMD:

Congratulations to Diamond DMD for claiming the "second spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

DMD is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

When is this coming out?

i expect february
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Coinmarketcap updated the markets for DMD to include Cryptopia.  The total volume for both markets (Crypsty has been removed from Coinmarketcap) may hit a record today.

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/#markets
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Happy New Year!

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with DMD:

Congratulations to Diamond DMD for claiming the "second spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

DMD is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

When is this coming out?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

but we can hope that some who use DMD as cryptsy escape coin
keep it for a bit staking to recover from their loss on cryptsy
and im pretty sure some of them will like what they see if they stake DMD and keep them as new coin in their portfolio

I'll do, downloaded and synched the wallet, got the coins out of Cryptsy and let them sleep in the wallet.

and the loss of one guy is the win of another.....

Exactly, more cheap coins for stakeholders
legendary
For your information: I was able to withdraw DMD from Cryptsy, just bought my first DMDs

Did you buy them on Cryptsy?

DMD is still working fine on cryptsy

lot people who have BTC trapped there buy DMD this days

thats why cryptsy DMD price is far higher than everywhere else

but we can hope that some who use DMD as cryptsy escape coin
keep it for a bit staking to recover from their loss on cryptsy

and im pretty sure some of them will like what they see if they stake DMD and keep them as new coin in their portfolio

but yes some will instant transfer to other exchange and dump to get their BTC

this are the guys who dont care about what coin they bought just something that can be withdrawn at cryptsy

this is why place buyorders at bittrex have this days a really good chance to be filled even if they insane low u can hope for a desperate guy who dont care for a 25% loss

and the loss of one guy is the win of another.....
For your information: I was able to withdraw DMD from Cryptsy, just bought my first DMDs

Yes
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

legendary
and PAGE 500!
congratz DMD Diamond BTT ANN thread!

legendary
for DMD the future of cryptsy is not of relevance

the only people who have to be afraid are the people who have still coins there

as coinmarketcap show we had just a day with over 10 BTC volume without cryptsy

that i call alive and kicking

its times of great opportunities

the fall of cryptsy and the exodus of coins create lot great buy opportunities

u have to buy when there is blood on the streets

history repeats learn from them who where successful before us

Thanks, I was wondering myself this morning when I noticed Cryptsy had been removed from the markets list at coinmarketcap. Not sure what to think of this Cryptsy drama, I hope they sort it out soon.

Even if they fix all bugs, this total lack of communication in the last week and their really poor customer support should force all users to stop trading there.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

Thanks, I was wondering myself this morning when I noticed Cryptsy had been removed from the markets list at coinmarketcap. Not sure what to think of this Cryptsy drama, I hope they sort it out soon.
Activity: 176
I built a headless wallet on Ubuntu, and the daemon launches. How do I know if it's working properly? Where are the commands to use it listed?
diamondd help
show ya all the comands

diamondd getinfo
show ya the most important stats
example how many blocks u have synced  into ur local chain
and ur address balance

Thanks!
legendary
the price will eventually rise as the available supply becomes closer to the maximum supply (4.38 million)  Cheesy

thats 30 years away......
the price will raise much sooner
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
dmd loses value...
why ?

It could be various reasons such as people dumping DMD for the holidays still (as we are beginning the year of 2016) or maybe there is lack of interest into the coin. I find Diamond the perfect investment and a good crypto currency to pump as it is very rare, you can stake it and it has a strong community. But even still, the price will eventually rise as the available supply becomes closer to the maximum supply (4.38 million)  Cheesy

I agree. 27k coins mining to get to change POS awards for the value of 25%.
It is still a good percentage for each major owner of Diamond.
The price will be recover again after some time and those who are now dumps their DMD for a song, then will long remember about  this  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
dmd loses value...
why ?

It could be various reasons such as people dumping DMD for the holidays still (as we are beginning the year of 2016) or maybe there is lack of interest into the coin. I find Diamond the perfect investment and a good crypto currency to pump as it is very rare, you can stake it and it has a strong community. But even still, the price will eventually rise as the available supply becomes closer to the maximum supply (4.38 million)  Cheesy
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
http://www.noblemovement.com/about

Stick a fork in them. They're done.

(Had all mention of them erased from my forum months ago . . .)

im not so sure a BTC withdraw i initated at 24.12 got executed on 4th jannuary

if end is certain why they would execute it?

It's very hard to say. There are all kinds of reasons.

What's certain is that they don't look well, haven't for months now, and, if not dead, definitely on life support.

Who wants to put their money in the hands of a company that looks and operates like that?

That's my opinion of course, and based on that I'm sure there's no doubt about my recommendation either.   Wink
Jump to: