Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 371. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

guess the guys who bought BTC at 1$ and sold at 10$
will feel like u feel in a few years when u think about DMD Grin

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

we wont x1000 in value in 2 years as BTC did from 1$ to 1000$

but x5 x10 even x100 in a few years who knows.......

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

My friend, you made your choice and went out, I understand that. Please do not try to convince the rest of us this is the right choice cause I personally DO NOT AGREE. Time will show who s been right and I have a feeling it s not going to be you. Good luck with your future investments, I wish you lots of success from the bottom of my heart.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I cashed out, call me weak but I made by far the most BTC from this coin than any other altcoin this year, but I'm out.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.

When one a man bought a pizza for 10k Bitcoin he is also considered himself a cunning and clever  Grin
Just as some are "smart peoples" now sitting with Bitcoin and waiting a price in 10k $
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.

they not the same

I'll take 4.5x profit as of last week over gambling.  A smart man knows when to walk away.  Not to mention the massive consolidation of coins by limited wallets, its inability to gain value in USD/BTC ratio as proven by the chart you quoted above, and the lack of any unique use of the coin other than as "a store of wealth," which neglects the fact it is inherently tied to the aforementioned USD/BTC ratio.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Phase2 Bids for 4 of the Legendary10 Addresses ends in a few days (~4 Days)!
https://bit.diamonds/list.html

one of them is the last available cheap one at 2 BTC startbid
the other 3 are at 2.4 BTC startbid

place ur bids
in case of problems with wining bids even a follow up bid can be able get the legendary10
so its always worth to place a bid

in case the opportunity is to big for u
u can get at least 150 DMD by find someone who can take it

https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

legendary

I know but will you avoid to have again these pump & dump:

With so much change in PoS it's gonna be unstable, it is already a bit unstable

What you're referring to are market forces that are beyond our control. I could explain each bump on that chart but there was never a deliberate attempt to create a pump and dump here. Quite contrary we have actively supported price regulation through placing sell orders to prevent pumping trend. Pumps are bad they spoil our commitment to organic growth in value and price stability.

Reduction in coin output will not translate into immediate sharp rise in price per coin. This has been proven in the past with previous PoW reward reduction. It will take a while for the market to adjust to the new reality.

DMD did face 3 Pumps in its history

one was as zuper (chris) did takeover the coin in december 2013
(shortly followed by him abandon it and the community takeover by actual DMD DIamond Foundation
which instant started work on relaunch of DMD as DMD DIamond V2.0)

one was april 2014 when we launched DMD Diamond V2 mainly driven by a japanese pump twitter guru
this guys earned lot money doing the same with us as they did with lot other coins
creating a hype and cash out leave a broken coin with burned investors....
DMD Diamond did survive this what would have break the neck of lot other coins

one was when a single whale did jump into the fresh opened bittrex market
we still dont know his plan and think that most of that insane volume that days was created by abuse
low filled bittrex sellorderbook and massive fake trades with himself
the anounced 120 BTC investment he announced was never visible in a real wallet with a amount that fit to this investment

all 3 pumps where out of our control and never initiated by us

instead we did do anything to work against unnatural rise and drop of coin value

but as alex stated its free markets on independent exchanges

we would be the worst pump&dump or scam developers by working nearly 3 years on it......

alone the duration of our commitment is a clear signal that we working for longterm success and no shortterm little gains

as u see we are full transparent

and the interests of DMD Diamond Foundation are honest

that the markets have other players too with their own agendas is normal

u will find that at any coin

even bitcoin is just a playball of big investors

and even more to big mining pool which are the secret ruler of bitcoin

even more because bitcoin have a voting of changes by sign mined blocks

and so the top 5 mining pools can approve any changes they want

i think DMD Diamond is the perfect enviroment for people who have between 100 and 5000$ crypto investment potential

to play the same way on bitcoin u need millions

and i guess everyone will agree the chance that DMD x10 is way higher than bitcoin x10

and on top DMD have even after POS reduction a nice 25% POS income

and that for years.....
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

What you're referring to are market forces that are beyond our control. I could explain each bump on that chart but there was never a deliberate attempt to create a pump and dump here. Quite contrary we have actively supported price regulation through placing sell orders to prevent pumping trend. Pumps are bad they spoil our commitment to organic growth in value and price stability.

Reduction in coin output will not translate into immediate sharp rise in price per coin. This has been proven in the past with previous PoW reward reduction. It will take a while for the market to adjust to the new reality.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Investment in your coin looks interesting for now, but are you not scary that the price dump when the PoS interest will start to reach low (or very low) amount ?
People will maybe want to move to an other altcoin if they think this is not interesting anymore, so how do you plan to keep your community high and your keep this price ?

Diamond is the brand, and this year the coin will turn 3 years.
25% per annum will still be  the good interest for any major holder  Cool
In this coin a lot of interesting projects.
I see no reason why people should move somewhere

Investment in your coin looks interesting for now, but are you not scary that the price dump when the PoS interest will start to reach low (or very low) amount ?
People will maybe want to move to an other altcoin if they think this is not interesting anymore, so how do you plan to keep your community high and your keep this price ?

while other coins are maybe build around the idea of POS income

DMD Diamond isnt

we choose to shift main part of coin rollout to POS because we think its the better way to roll out coins

but the main idea of DMD Diamond was and is still storage of wealth

the soon started 25% POS stage will last multiple years

years in which DMD Diamond foundation will work to support development of value generating and conserving services and app for DMD Diamond

i see the POS reward reduction steps as a hardening phase for DMD where inflation is reduced a lot

and keep this price is for sure no goal

DMD Diamond is not in a price range to stay there

midterm 1$ a DMD is the goal

longterm that should be the bottom
https://i.imgur.com/fPGKf6F.png

legendary
I am surprised when I hear some people say that Bitcoin will grow even 10 times or more.
What is the meaning in the coin which is used to conduct transactions.
With so many alternatives as now, the chances of strong growth will continue to decrease. Of course, not all alt coins remain on the market.
 Only those who have an attractive framework and better safety and environmental friendliness compared to net POW.
Diamond has a much greater potential for growth than Bitcoin.
Just ask yourself, that can be quickly increased the price value fivefold -  Diamond ($ 0.3) or Bitcoin ($ 450) Smiley
Those who are now trying to move in Bitcoin should remember that very soon will transition to a new Bitcoin network protocol X with the more size of the block.
Nobody knows what consequences this may cause, but any problems immediately cause a decline in value.

Now the only thing that brings a problem for Diamond is uncertainty cryptsy exchanger which has long been the primary exchanger for DMD.
But sooner or later this issue will be resolved and the price will recover.

Diamonds do not disappear, they just move from the weak hands to stronger owners Wink
legendary

they not the same

Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.

i guess thats some kind of positive feedback....  Roll Eyes

I'm an investor, not a gambler.  If you think they are the same you have fundamental misunderstanding of market analytics.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
19k till stake hate halving, the era of widely available DMD s come to an end.

I guess this coin s about to be become quite scarce. We ll see what result is that going to generate.
Activity: 224
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Several users just reported problems with DMD withdrawals. Take care if you want to use DMD as exit coin and only try to withdraw smaller amounts at once.

Today chat moderator wrote that the withdrawal of DMD is working normally.
In the chat I had not seen reports of problems with the withdrawal of DMD.

I made a DMD withdrawal 5 minutes ago. It took less than 2 minutes to hit my wallet!

Good to know, thanks for reporting.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Several users just reported problems with DMD withdrawals. Take care if you want to use DMD as exit coin and only try to withdraw smaller amounts at once.

I made a DMD withdrawal 5 minutes ago. It took less than 2 minutes to hit my wallet!

Some users reported problems in the last 2 hours. But like I said, I can't confirm it. Just wanted to let you know.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
There are rumors that they have invested a lot of money in Paycoin and suffered huge losses at this coin.
https://99bitcoins.com/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/
All this says only that it is not buy the coins that have premine and marked with labels ** on the site http://coinmarketcap.com

In any case, their position is now very bad..

Their behavior certainly lends credence to the "something to hide" theory. I remember when that Coinfire article came out, and Cryptsy denied they were under any kind of Federal investigation whatsoever. I don't know what that denial is worth, though. Getting into trouble with the GAW Miners scam does seem plausible. Lots of people got hoodwinked by that one.

If they are truly in trouble with the law (or think they might be soon) it would make sense to burn themselves out (and make deliberately poor business decisions)--so there isn't much left to confiscate.

I do keep dealing with them from time to time, but I limit it to small amounts. That way if they go down I won't lose too much.
legendary
Hey cryptonit, thanks for bringing cloudmining website back online!
Just one thing, I think it's not good to advertise the current DMD/BTC prices from cryptsy, because they are not the real market conditions. This could lead people to sell on cryptsy and maybe even lose DMD or BTC in the end.

agree we will change in the next few days the source of BTC and DMD prices
most likely towards coinmarketcap so we have a average of multiple exchanges

Great idea about using an average exchange rate.

I'm not sure what's up with Cryptsy. There are some coins you can still get out. The way they are NOT communicating with their customers about their issues and doing weird stuff without really explaining why, it's almost like they are *trying* to self destruct.

There are rumors that they have invested a lot of money in Paycoin and suffered huge losses at this coin.
https://99bitcoins.com/federal-investigations-of-cryptsy-underway/
All this says only that it is not buy the coins that have premine and marked with labels ** on the site http://coinmarketcap.com

In any case, their position is now very bad..
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
thank you very much

Didn't know about the dmd reactor, I was wondering why I had that gains.

Right now, with 0.1 BTC in the DMD cloudmining service how much should I expect daily, and with the dmd reactor?

I was searching ofr the mainteance fees of the cloud service.

Have a nice day

there is no maintenance fees
50% of earnings are split between shareholder and 50% reinvested
and earnings come from multiple sources its not only BTC mining
mining minting lending any payout generating crypto business can be part of DMD Cloudmining portfolio

please read the terms of use
https://multipool.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf
to understand the setup

regarding payouts we can only look in the past and never into the future
there are some users who have ther DMD Cloudmining address in their sig so u can just log in and check their statistics

but i guess most of them above 100% ROI already and so u see the non boosted income
users below 100% ROI have their sharepower increased by x5

You can have a look at my statistics. I invested 0,25 BTC in Cloudmining and with boosted income I receive 0,27 DMD/day.
legendary
Hey cryptonit, thanks for bringing cloudmining website back online!
Just one thing, I think it's not good to advertise the current DMD/BTC prices from cryptsy, because they are not the real market conditions. This could lead people to sell on cryptsy and maybe even lose DMD or BTC in the end.

agree we will change in the next few days the source of BTC and DMD prices
most likely towards coinmarketcap so we have a average of multiple exchanges

Great idea about using an average exchange rate.

I'm not sure what's up with Cryptsy. There are some coins you can still get out. The way they are NOT communicating with their customers about their issues and doing weird stuff without really explaining why, it's almost like they are *trying* to self destruct.

normally no communication means a situation u cant or dont want to talk about

without any deeper knowledge about the real reason for me it looks like missing BTC

it they got hacked or just invested customer BTC into their failed mintsy experiment or something else

i dont know

the only fact we all see is u cant withdraw BTC and many other coins

DMD seems still to work

so if u still have DMD (or other coins) there i strong suggest withdraw them until the situation is clear
Jump to: