Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 391. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
can someone post latest backup for dmd wallet it is no syn...
just dont have time to wait 1 year ,222 days for it
i want to pos my 50dmd and close it till next month Grin
need backup to sync in 1 day
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
89k DMD till the next block halving. It moves even faster then I expected.

About how long until it halves do you think?

Another question that isn't related.

The Mac Wallet is version 2.5.5 and the Windows wallet is 2.5.7.  What are the differences?  Does the Mac Wallet still work fine?  Any plans to update that wallet to 2.5.7?

Thanks!

I asked a similar question on Reddit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dmd/comments/3vuwfl/mac_osx_wallet/

Yeah, that is why I asked it here.  I thought it was a good question so instead of finding out the answer with a PM; I thought it would be good for everyone on here to know the answer.

Please read this https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,9.msg703.html#msg703 there are  the answers on the your question.
legendary
Activity: 1231

The Mac Wallet is version 2.5.5 and the Windows wallet is 2.5.7.  What are the differences?  Does the Mac Wallet still work fine?  Any plans to update that wallet to 2.5.7?

Thanks!

Yeah, that is why I asked it here.  I thought it was a good question so instead of finding out the answer with a PM; I thought it would be good for everyone on here to know the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
We are waiting for the start of the auction.
It will be interesting event, which will promote the Diamond to the next level ahead.
It's like you can to take part in the sale of the collection of famous paintings or expensive items of art.
Each purchased Diamond adress will go down in history.
This in itself is important.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
All I know is that ever since I've discovered DMD I have been nothing but impressed with the team and the community behind Diamond and in all honesty can say that DiamondCoin is one of the ONLY Alts that I continue to collect and hold for the LONG TERM outcome of this coin.  That is a very rare thing to say in Crypto because there aren't many coins that I am willing to hold for any amount of time or collect cause 99% of them are complete garbage Smiley Cheers

Thank you for your kind words, I feel the same way and I say this as a DMD holder and investor and not as a DMD Diamond team member.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
All I know is that ever since I've discovered DMD I have been nothing but impressed with the team and the community behind Diamond and in all honesty can say that DiamondCoin is one of the ONLY Alts that I continue to collect and hold for the LONG TERM outcome of this coin.  That is a very rare thing to say in Crypto because there aren't many coins that I am willing to hold for any amount of time or collect cause 99% of them are complete garbage Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Any specific plans for the funding of the "legendary10," because we don't even have that volume over a week on ALL exchanges to buy one single account.

You really need to show why it's worth it to spend such high amounts of Bitcoin on an account that simply produces at a higher stake rate.

Right now I see no reason to purchase one, because no SPECIFIC DETAILS have been given on what they will fund and WHY.

Of course, please be patient for a little longer. Smiley

I've been and still am being patient.  But you have to admit, seeking ~30 BTC for no reason sounds insane.

That's why explaining even in simple terms what it will be used for is critical.

"Using it for development" means 'using it to pay rent and buy wine for the girlfriend.'

Detailed plans are a must eventually, but we can wait.  Basic plans for its usage are needed before the sale.  Otherwise it's a blind investment setup for suckers.

Transparency is key for investment, and DMD has always shown its intentions.  Just remember to live up to what has been built by the community thus far.

Why do people keep doubting in DMD team transparency and honesty? Show me one single person who s ever been scammed around here.
What do you think we plan to do? To take 30 BTC and run? That s really insulting my friend, considering we have been working our asses off to make sure the entire community s happy and makes money.
Yes, we do it for free also. FFS, we have intentionally restricted team members from bidding in this Legendary auction even though I would really like to own one of these and make nice profit of it. Yet, we have agreed this project to be something we give back to the community as well as raise funding strictly for development.

That being said, details regarding both Legendary 10 auction and what is this funding going to be used for will be presented according to previously determined schedule, very, very, VERY soon. Pls be patient just a little bit more.

Once more, you can love DMD, dislike it, hold it, trade it or even leave the community completely, but please DO NOT doubt integrity of this team and its honest intentions. It hurts me personally and I m sure it hurts other people who are part of this team. Nothing will be hidden and everything inside DMD community has always been transparent.

Thank you for your understanding.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.

Thanks!

Never before 11 P.M.
Any specific plans for the funding of the "legendary10," because we don't even have that volume over a week on ALL exchanges to buy one single account.

You really need to show why it's worth it to spend such high amounts of Bitcoin on an account that simply produces at a higher stake rate.

Right now I see no reason to purchase one, because no SPECIFIC DETAILS have been given on what they will fund and WHY.

I've been and still am being patient.  But you have to admit, seeking ~30 BTC for no reason sounds insane.

That's why explaining even in simple terms what it will be used for is critical.

"Using it for development" means 'using it to pay rent and buy wine for the girlfriend.'

Detailed plans are a must eventually, but we can wait.  Basic plans for its usage are needed before the sale.  Otherwise it's a blind investment setup for suckers.

Transparency is key for investment, and DMD has always shown its intentions.  Just remember to live up to what has been built by the community thus far.
legendary

Thanks!
legendary
   I need your help.
   So I have been maintaining the Reddit subreddit DMD for a while now (https://www.reddit.com/r/dmd). 
   It turns out that most Reddit people think that the sub reddit /dmd is a joke because it only has 25 readers.
   I can't achieve a lot of the things I want to accomplish till that subreddit has 200 readers.
   Please go to the link above. (https://www.reddit.com/r/dmd)
   Create a new reddit account and then subscribe to /r/dmd then forget it even exists.
   And that is it.
   Thanks!

done, up to 38 now

Thanks everyone!  We went up 14 subscribers in about 3 days.  That is amazing considering that we went up 5 subscribers in about 6 months before then.  I will repost reminders every once in a while so new users will subscribe to it.
We really need 200 subscribers so that other redditors will take us seriously and this is a good start.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation

Never before 11 P.M.

legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
Just wondering if the dev can tell me why when my pool submits the block to my wallet, that it crashes:

ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock

******* exception encountered *******
./diamondd[0x550fbc]
./diamondd[0x425519]
./diamondd[0x42ae58]
./diamondd[0x48c090]
./diamondd[0x4bb2d8]
./diamondd[0x506e49]
./diamondd[0x4d5c4e]
./diamondd[0x4d96db]
/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libboost_thread.so.1.58.0(+0x10bc5)[0x7f9394d18bc5]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0(+0x76aa)[0x7f9393e916aa]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(clone+0x6d)[0x7f9393325eed]

Any idea how to fix this? I'm using Ubuntu 15.10
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Hey DMD-Team,

wish you a full success for this exciting auction:

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
did see nearly complete page for legendary10 auction
im so sad as core team member im not able to bid for one
but people would call us create that great stuff for our own

and thats for sure not the case

we create it for 3 reasons:

1st to add some more true unique stuff to DMD
2nd to fund 2016 DMD development
3rd because they are awesome!

legendary

This is strange. very quickly
please tell where can see the total Hash Rate of the network?

thats not hashrate based its some days people stake more than others

as ya can see here in the generated column:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!overview
legendary
When do you plan to release the Android wallet with staking feature? Would love to carry my diamonds in my pocket.

because DMD only need ya to stake when u load the phone and its enought to claim ur rewards we would be suited for such a solution

but blockchain size make it less sexy

still we have that idea on radar and it might come but just not at priority nr1 on tasklist
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

This is strange. very quickly
please tell where can see the total Hash Rate of the network?
legendary
Sorry but, what in the hell is happening with price if the next halving is coming?

we dont try to create any kind of hype
why we should

less DMD are produced inflation is decreasing a lot

thats all that happens

anything else is business as usual and market decide....

i expect much more from the auction of the legendary10

this is a really unique thing never happened before that
there are 10 so unique items are created in a coin funding action

every owner of a legendary10 diamond and address will stay a unique hero in th history of DMD Diamond and most likely history of crypto too

i mean guess what would it be to buy 1 care of a exclusive series where only 10 are build

i think noone can estimant now what value the legendary10 might be able to reach over time

the staking bonus seems to me a minor ability and by far not what creates their true value

mark the 10th december and the release of the auction page
Jump to: