Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 387. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
https://wwww.bitebi9.com/markets/view/DMD_CNY

who know more about this looks like a chinese clone of cryptsy that run a dmd/cny market

They seem to have fully copied Cryptsy, in their chat people are complaining about pending BTC withdrawals and withdrawals not working....I would be very careful using that site.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
the price of legendary10 is dictated by the market
just the start bid is set to allow serious funding of roadmap

its not like we can repeat this kind of funding each
year its reall unique chance

below funding goal it all make no sense

but some stuffregarding cost is $ bound too so a slightly smaller entry bid price
we will discuss

but in any case it wont be below 2 btc phase1

2.0 2.4 2.8 could be start bid in phase 1 2 3 if we evaluate considering btc $ raise
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
Hi all,

I don't think this legendary thing is a good idea and could bear negatively, as who wants to pay $$$ for what is at best double return, when the future of this coin and every coin is so speculative anyway, its double return of ??, and the return rate will half soon anyway so you will be soon getting later what you get now.

This concept has been created in the mindset of a high value coin where everything goes well. That people who buy in will get an even greater value return. This is all pie in the sky mindset, and I'm saying this as a holder of the coin. It would be a good investment IF everything worked out at the best and utmost for the coin, and I hope it does. So this is a big gamble for anyone wanting to buy in, but as with any coin its a gamble just holding onto a coin anyway.

I have said all along that value only comes with real world exchange for goods and services, forget the gimmicks and sort this out and the sky's the limit.

I'm always encouraged by the teams efforts and very happy to be holding this coin. But this is just what I think, feed back if you will.

You said it perfectly.  I'm a holder myself and also an owner of a good size of DMD Cloudshares, so I say this with no disrespect, but I just don't think this is a good idea.  The auction prices are too high, it would make sense to have a standard auction and let the market dictate the value.

And as much as I do not like Bittrex, I like them so much more than Cryptsy nowadays.

You simply have no reason to trade DMD on Cryptsy because you can't withdrawal any BTC for almost a week now.  If they mtgox or go bankrupt, DMD on there exchange will vanish as well as BTC earnings.

Moving the cloud mining to Bittrex makes 10x more sense because 1) it works right now unlike Cryptsy, and 2) the low price is exactly what you need to earn more for Cloudshares and cloud miners.

Saying letting the market dictate it seems crazy, when the auction for the "legendary10" accounts is not dictated by the market.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

[/quote]
i really want to buy more dmd but dont have btc , just waiting to sell mint for good price and buy 250 dmd more Wink
[/quote]
just bought another 150 dmd at crypsty , dont want to lose good chance  Grin
legendary

we all know what is panic it can go till 25k is btc go up

i guess prepare some btc for a legendary10 is a better bet to get ur hands
on glory and wealth in a few years

but if ya have on top some more to increase ur dmd portfolio size that sure cant hurt
i really want to buy more dmd but dont have btc , just waiting to sell mint for good price and buy 250 dmd more Wink
legendary

i guess prepare some btc for a legendary10 is a better bet to get ur hands
on glory and wealth in a few years

but if ya have on top some more to increase ur dmd portfolio size that sure cant hurt
legendary
some will earn themself a golden nose
at the actual dmd buy opportunities

and some will throw away a treasure for cents

what will u do?
i will buy at 25k sat  Grin

so u expect a diamond nose opportunity
with x10 midterm

i think not be to greedy 50 is allready great opportunity

and amount of coins avaiabke that cheap will be limited

dmd holder are very resillient against dump and fear
u cant expect lot of them sell in panic
legendary

what will u do?

so u expect a diamond nose opportunity
with x10 midterm

i think not be to greedy 50 is allready great opportunity

and amount of coins avaiabke that cheap will be limited

dmd holder are very resillient against dump and fear
u cant expect lot of them sell in panic
legendary

what will u do?
legendary

what will u do?
legendary

Ladies and gentleman I declare that the Legendary 10 auction is officially OPEN.

The main picture says it all.
This is an auction of Unique Crypto Assets that will come preloaded with a variety of benefits.
The whole reasoning and conditions are laid out on the auction pages.

Please visit the auction link for more information. -- https://bit.diamonds/auction.html

I'm sure there will be a lot of excitement so enjoy the ride!

legendary

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Or start to actively look for additional exchange that will allow bids DMD. It turns out a stalemate - on one exchange does not make sense to change the DMD at BTC, and on other exchange it makes no sense to sell because of the extremely low price.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=DMD_BTC

Been working fine.   Cheesy

Cool
Activity: 150
Merit: 101
The hen or the egg

who know more about this looks like a chinese clone of cryptsy that run a dmd/cny market

They seem to have fully copied Cryptsy, in their chat people are complaining about pending BTC withdrawals and withdrawals not working....I would be very careful using that site.
legendary

in my opinion need to agitate for the transfer of trade on bittrex (switch multipool/cloudmining on bittrex). Or start to actively look for additional exchange that will allow bids DMD. It turns out a stalemate - on one exchange does not make sense to change the DMD at BTC, and on other exchange it makes no sense to sell because of the extremely low price. And we are left with a coin that does not need to sell or not want to sell so cheap.

or let us know what your thoughts and opinions to clarify the situation.

we did already state cloud/multi will follow comunity
and the vote is done by trading volume
legendary

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
pokeytex

possible to the road map:
need to consider some conditions for new exchanges that might want to trade DMD.
that it was interesting to exchanges to include the trade of DMD and that the number of the exchanges grew.
options community can come up with together or the developers themselves offer the option.

I concerned about the situation with the exchanges where trading DMD.
cryptsy does not allow the withdrawal of BTC (so there is no sense to sell and cryptsy does not give an answer when solve their problems), bittrex - the price just dropped.
in my opinion the situation a little leaves from under control. can say that we have no good alternate "aerodrome".
in my opinion need to agitate for the transfer of trade on bittrex (switch multipool/cloudmining on bittrex). Or start to actively look for additional exchange that will allow bids DMD. It turns out a stalemate - on one exchange does not make sense to change the DMD at BTC, and on other exchange it makes no sense to sell because of the extremely low price. And we are left with a coin that does not need to sell or not want to sell so cheap.

or let us know what your thoughts and opinions to clarify the situation.
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
the roadmap is lined out at the bottom of the auction page
https://bit.diamonds/auction.html
this show the direction it will move

regarding legendary thx for point towards a failed project
that many people did believe in

now what would have been the people behind there would have been honest
people not buy a ferrai and travel around the world with ur money
and not oversell hot air

but first of all our path is very different
we similar related to world of warcraft legendary items
or like 100s other ways the word legendary can be used

and second we true did think that effects throught whole coinrollout until the end
the positive effect of this funding round with mininmal longterm impact on coinrollout

the whole success of this project legendary10 i take the full responsibility on my own
shoulders including the logical steps in case it wont be supported

its the only form of funding 2016 with give the people who take part something of real value in return

no fear multi cloud and website will run by us for years

but in my case my role in the future even the membership in dmd diamond foundation is linked to the success of this

its not a make or break it
but a make it or let others make it

so if there is new people alternative paths into future
then speak up

not as a clever comment
but as one with plans and willing join the foundation to make them happen
not only with words but with actions and funding possibilities

@cryptonit - Sorry - I did not scroll all the way down - truly sorry for that:  @community - Please find the road map pasted below.

Roadmap

Short term goals:
Incorporating interest boosted storage solution by February 2016
Introducing Cloud Mining Reward Program by mid February 2016
Ability to set target address of POS income (separate for each address) by mid February 2016
Enabling easy mining pool support (replacement of network contribution with a non-PoW solution)

Mid term goals:
Android Wallet with staking ability
Diamond Wallet GUI overhaul
Creation of the web wallet with wide ranging plug in capabilities. The platform to feature mobile phone apps of variety of services.

Long term goals:
Obtaining smart contracts functionality.
Attaching shop solution with easy platform integration plugins.
Attaching loyalty points system for merchants.
Creating diamond escrow/trading platform to service diamond trading.
legendary
10 days to go
major decision for dmd.........

there is a consens in foundation
regarding auction and roadmap 2016 linked together

no funding would open lot foundation seats
im full aware the pressure on each major holder of dmd
by such an announcement

if a legendary in phase 2 or 3 maybe stay unsold it might be possible
a foundation member step in

if a legendary in phase 1 stay unsold
dmd diamond foundation will
accept the vote and freeze auction
and further foundation actions until
reformed with new people

if hallared or chilo or other people who did support dmd in the past
be able step in as new foundation or even other new faces become visible
i dont know

10 days to go
major decision for dmd..........
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
... Also, the Cryptsy situation impacts trading possibilities for DMD holders, DMD price and buy support on Bittrex is weak. I would personally like to see DMD multipool/cloudmining moved to Bittrex to help a little with buy pressure and it would also benefit shareholders since the DMD prices on Bittrex is lower at the moment. Further on, the idea of having the ability to choose between exchanges will probably become necessary.

I completely agree!

I also agree, People should ditch Cryptsy completely. Why anyone is trading there now is beyond me when there is Bitrex. I would sugest for now to focus on Bitrex and see how things unfold with Cryptsy and re-consider at a later time.

Cryptsy has had problems for a while now and they could snowball out of control at anytime.

Jump to: