Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 386. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
info dmd multipool / dmd cloudmining
as long as bittrex sellorders stay over 10% below cryptsy sellorderprices
i will run manual conversions towards dmd utilize bittrex
legendary
So If I put them on paper and say hold them for 4 years before it goes down from 25% stake to 5 % if I import it into the wallet I will still get the 25 % stake for the 4 years?
yes u keep gathering coin age as long coins are dont touched (part of a transaction)
import a private key is no transaction it dont destroy coin age

u always stake a actual network stakerate so  yes if u stake while 25% is still active u can claim whole coin age with that POS reward rating

just make sure u claim it before network reach 2.5 million dmd when the 5% pos trigger go active

the best prove that long offline wallets still able to claim was when a 600 days offline 40k dmd  wallet minted 30k pos earnings

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
So If I put them on paper and say hold them for 4 years before it goes down from 25% stake to 5 % if I import it into the wallet I will still get the 25 % stake for the 4 years?
legendary
regarding paperwallet u create them with the paperwallet tool from dmd website then u send the coins to the address

when the new owner want to stake them he import the paperwallet privat keys into a wallet

legendary
Now I think I just lost some diamonds screwing around all i did was send a few batches in the 100 within my same wallet but now i am showing way less then i had this is my address dG3Xu8yzRKrMBiGexozhwzvCbQbg8vEqZj can someone take a look and explain where that 175 dmd transaction went I really think i lost some dmd but it only shows sent between myself and ryan which that address in in my wallet also.  should have left well enough alone

Have a look here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1289922.htm
You sent ~ 175 DMD to 2 addresses.

thats it seems change

u need to activate coin-control if u wana see exact where what coin pile is
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Now I think I just lost some diamonds screwing around all i did was send a few batches in the 100 within my same wallet but now i am showing way less then i had this is my address dG3Xu8yzRKrMBiGexozhwzvCbQbg8vEqZj can someone take a look and explain where that 175 dmd transaction went I really think i lost some dmd but it only shows sent between myself and ryan which that address in in my wallet also.  should have left well enough alone

Have a look here:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1289922.htm
You sent ~ 175 DMD to 2 addresses.
Now I think I just lost some diamonds screwing around all i did was send a few batches in the 100 within my same wallet but now i am showing way less then i had this is my address dG3Xu8yzRKrMBiGexozhwzvCbQbg8vEqZj can someone take a look and explain where that 175 dmd transaction went I really think i lost some dmd but it only shows sent between myself and ryan which that address in in my wallet also.  should have left well enough alone
I made 4 more addresses in my wallet and trying to allocate 100 dmd to each but it seems to just be random on the address that it comes out of

Let's see if I understood.... You want to place 100 DMD on each 4 of the addresses from your wallet and then these addresses written on a paper wallet? I don't think it's possible, because all these addresses have only one private key, or?

Use coin control. From the menu select choose 'settings -> options' Then click on the display tab. Click the 'Display Coin Control'
Then when you go to send you will see a 'inputs' button. Click on that and from there you can choose which batch/address you want to send the coins from.

But it's possible to write them on 4 separate paper wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
I made 4 more addresses in my wallet and trying to allocate 100 dmd to each but it seems to just be random on the address that it comes out of

Let's see if I understood.... You want to place 100 DMD on each 4 of the addresses from your wallet and then these addresses written on a paper wallet? I don't think it's possible, because all these addresses have only one private key, or?

Use coin control. From the menu select choose 'settings -> options' Then click on the display tab. Click the 'Display Coin Control'
Then when you go to send you will see a 'inputs' button. Click on that and from there you can choose which batch/address you want to send the coins from.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
just bought another 150 dmd at crypsty , dont want to lose good chance  Grin

Could you move it out of cryptsy? I can't withdrawal anything
it was wd   like 2 min really fast
Do you still get the stake rewards with a paper wallet?

if this question to me, the stake rewards can be obtained later, when you synchronize the wallet on your computer...

When it will sync on your computer it will start to stake... but if you want to make this a gift for someone who will use after 3-5 years please keep in mind that now you get 50% stakes (soon 25%) and in 2020 for example only 5% stakes. If you keep it on a wallet paper from now until 2020 then you will get only 5% staking reward after all the coinage gathered in this 5 years.
Ok thanks, one more stupid question would I be able to sync the paper wallets within the current diamond wallet that I use now?  Just not sure how to sync later?
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

if this question to me, the stake rewards can be obtained later, when you synchronize the wallet on your computer...
just bought another 150 dmd at crypsty , dont want to lose good chance  Grin

DMD also you can't withdrawal? how long the wait withdrawal?
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
just bought another 150 dmd at crypsty , dont want to lose good chance  Grin

Hi,

I am looking at giving dmd as a gift to my nieces and nephews, If I do it on paper then I wont get the stakes for them will I?  Seems like the paper link on the website is down anyways.  What would be the best way as I don't think multiple wallets on my pc would be feasable unless I can just generate the dat files for each one.  Or should i use staiysbit, i noticed that it is not an option that is advertised on the website staiysbit concerns me if they shut down or if it is a scam since this is going to be long term for my nieces and nephews.  straisybit seems the easiest though I put 100 dmd in just to test out and it has been working out.  Just looking for some input on how I should do this. 

Any Ideas?

Thanks In Advance
Adam
Jump to: