Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 406. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 416
Merit: 270
Cryptsy wallets are back online Smiley

server migration for http://multipool.bit.diamonds/ finished

there will be another delay with payouts but this time reason is cryptsy

good news is we added a new feature u can no not only send BTC to get them converted towards DMD
u can send from any shapeshift enabled coin via shifty button

Cryptsy is down for me.  Maybe the wallets are up but the site is down for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Very interesting information. Maybe I can look into the source code.

its called "open" source code

so you are welcome
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
I have heard quite a lot about DMD. Does it have any difference in code from the Peercoins code?

DMD Diamond have a 2 1/2 year long history and is one of the oldest coins

diamond code include parts of bitcoin peercoin novacoin groestlcoin
and own written code merged together in a unique way

DMD Diamond code is not a clone of a single coin
its a selection of well selected features and own improvements
(example perfect adjusted selfadjusting POS with zero userside micromanagement needed)
with some unique parts

example our coin rollout triggers by total existing coins is unique
this way we are from all POS coins the coin with the most predictable coinrollout speed
and  we where able create a 30 years coin rollout plan with constant decreasing inflation

we where the fist coin establish a cloudmining project that create buy pressure on own coin

we where the first coin that created a POS network protection wallet (biggest wallet in network)
that with its staking support DMD CLoudmining and its buy pressure

we added a multipool that allow nearly any asic and gpu algorithm to be used to earn  DMD

we will in 2016 be one of the coins that give his holder access to bitcoin 2.0 abilities
we will be strong linked to a webwallet webstaking crypto shoping solution in 2016

we will be the first coin that create a few unique assets for the gather of really unique stuff

i see a bright future for DMD

lucky who is part of this story

but who did miss the chance to join in  found us just in time
because the price now is still very cheap and fit into category early adopter bargain

Very interesting information. Maybe I can look into the source code.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Nice coin with nice devs and nice comunity, i am quite sure Diamond will go up, is really nice to see working projects in crypto world not linked to scam
legendary
I have heard quite a lot about DMD. Does it have any difference in code from the Peercoins code?

DMD Diamond have a 2 1/2 year long history and is one of the oldest coins

diamond code include parts of bitcoin peercoin novacoin groestlcoin
and own written code merged together in a unique way

DMD Diamond code is not a clone of a single coin
its a selection of well selected features and own improvements
(example perfect adjusted selfadjusting POS with zero userside micromanagement needed)
with some unique parts

example our coin rollout triggers by total existing coins is unique
this way we are from all POS coins the coin with the most predictable coinrollout speed
and  we where able create a 30 years coin rollout plan with constant decreasing inflation

we where the fist coin establish a cloudmining project that create buy pressure on own coin

we where the first coin that created a POS network protection wallet (biggest wallet in network)
that with its staking support DMD CLoudmining and its buy pressure

we added a multipool that allow nearly any asic and gpu algorithm to be used to earn  DMD

we will in 2016 be one of the coins that give his holder access to bitcoin 2.0 abilities
we will be strong linked to a webwallet webstaking crypto shoping solution in 2016

we will be the first coin that create a few unique assets for the gather of really unique stuff

i see a bright future for DMD

lucky who is part of this story

but who did miss the chance to join in  found us just in time
because the price now is still very cheap and fit into category early adopter bargain

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Of course have.
The Diamond using a Groestl algorithm and other remuneration.
You don't moved manually all the coins in the wallet for preventing reduction of the award of dust.
Wallet does this automatically.
After a while all the coins themselves are grouped together, and you get a permanent 50% POS annual income.
legendary
@cryptonit - Do I understand correctly that the names are being chosen automatically?  Is that how this is being done?  Or do we get to choose the name we want to put into the blockchain?  I am confused on this part.

there will be 10 legendary diamond names of human history
u can choose for which one u bid
when u win the bid u can link ur desired name and ur desired address to this legendary10 diamond

example:

diamond name (u know the name when u bid for it):
The Heart of Eternity
desired name/text choosen by winner of bid:
for my wife julia - in love romeo
choosen address for improved stakerate (choosen by winner of bid):
dJGGKJ1233r987lkjhkkgkhgjzgmklljh
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD
legendary

@cryptonit:

"max coin capacity 3000 DMD able to stake without time limit at x2 boost of actual network stakerate"

Hi cryptonit.  Does the 'without time limit' mean that the x2 boost will never expire?  Thanks!

Also a question from my side for cryptonit: let say i buy a legendary and will deposit 3000 DMD in it. It starts to stake... At one point I will have let's say 3500 DMD in it. All this 3500 will stake at x2 network rate, or only 3000 DMD will still stake at x2?

Thanks also!

answer cartgeezer:
2x network stake rate forever yes

answer bogdanco:

max coin capacity means 3000/15000 (deepens on type u choose)
we will implement a ability that stake rewards get placed into another configureable target address
this way the legendary10 address will never grow over its limit on its own

if u place to many coins in it it wont stake at all

one wallet can have multiple addresses in it the max 3000 coins limit affect only the increased stakerate address not the wallet
legendary
mayve 3 round of 4 3 3 addresses and each round run for 3 weeks
this way the first round still end before xmas if someone wants to buy a legendary10 as xmas present

adding and each change of legendary10 addresses requires a mandatory wallet update so we have to do this in one step for all 10

Using 'rounds' like that is quite a good idea; perhaps 4 rounds of 3/2/2/3 though?? 
Having round 1 ending before xmas is also good, for those who really want a special xmas present.

I understand the need for a wallet update, but surely one update for all 10 can be done now, and this won't in any way interfere with multiple auctions?

no its not working this way the 10 addresses are generated by the winner of bid this way he can be sure he alone is the only guy who have the private key

so we can only integrate them into wallet once all 10 auctions are finished
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

@cryptonit:

"max coin capacity 3000 DMD able to stake without time limit at x2 boost of actual network stakerate"

Hi cryptonit.  Does the 'without time limit' mean that the x2 boost will never expire?  Thanks!

Also a question from my side for cryptonit: let say i buy a legendary and will deposit 3000 DMD in it. It starts to stake... At one point I will have let's say 3500 DMD in it. All this 3500 will stake at x2 network rate, or only 3000 DMD will still stake at x2?

Thanks also!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
mayve 3 round of 4 3 3 addresses and each round run for 3 weeks
this way the first round still end before xmas if someone wants to buy a legendary10 as xmas present

adding and each change of legendary10 addresses requires a mandatory wallet update so we have to do this in one step for all 10

Using 'rounds' like that is quite a good idea; perhaps 4 rounds of 3/2/2/3 though?? 
Having round 1 ending before xmas is also good, for those who really want a special xmas present.

I understand the need for a wallet update, but surely one update for all 10 can be done now, and this won't in any way interfere with multiple auctions?
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

@cryptonit:

Hi cryptonit.  Does the 'without time limit' mean that the x2 boost will never expire?  Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
ok would be interested to hear more opinions on the timeframe
if a majority wants a differnt way wo will follow that

mayve 3 round
of 4 3 3 addresses and each round run for 3 weeks

how u like that?

and we will just by dice select between the 10 legendary diaon names which one will be part of which round

this way they fair split all over the 3 rounds (beside the names no differences anyway)

@cryptonit - Do I understand correctly that the names are being chosen automatically?  Is that how this is being done?  Or do we get to choose the name we want to put into the blockchain?  I am confused on this part.
legendary
ok would be interested to hear more opinions on the timeframe
if a majority wants a differnt way wo will follow that

mayve 3 round
of 4 3 3 addresses and each round run for 3 weeks

how u like that?

and we will just by dice select between the 10 legendary diaon names which one will be part of which round

this way they fair split all over the 3 rounds (beside the names no differences anyway)
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
I think what DIGITAL-DAEMON says is true. Raising 30 BTC in 5 weeks is a bit stiff, if you consider christmas is around the corner as well. Maybe extending the timeframe to one legendary auction per week would be a good idea.
legendary
@Cryptonit/Dev-team:

The time-frame for the auction (1st December to 23rd December) seems a bit tight to me.  Sad

It does not give interested parties much time to assemble the funds to participate (or at least to participate as fully as they would wish).

Perhaps 10 separate auctions would be better?

Each one could last about 2-3 weeks, or even a month.

By stretching out the entire process many more people would be in a position to make significant bids.  You may even find that, by making the process much easier for people in this way, that the total amount raised could greatly exceed 30 BTC.   Grin

I cannot imagine that the entire amount will be needed all at once anyway, but rather as an 'income stream' to fund development throughout 2016.

What are your thoughts?   Huh

hi digital-demon

we did start anouncing mid of november so people have in fact 5 weeks to prepare

adding and each change of legendary10 addresses requires a mandatory wallet update

so we have to do this in one step for all 10

what we can consider if people have difficulties to raise the money in that timeframe
special if its known people with reputation is that the payment can be dont in parts

u for example where involved in a few trades already and was allways a positive experience
if some bid u want to make need u to borrow a part of the BTC amount im sure we will find a solution

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
@Cryptonit/Dev-team:

The time-frame for the auction (1st December to 23rd December) seems a bit tight to me.  Sad

It does not give interested parties much time to assemble the funds to participate (or at least to participate as fully as they would wish).

Perhaps 10 separate auctions would be better?

Each one could last about 2-3 weeks, or even a month.

By stretching out the entire process many more people would be in a position to make significant bids.  You may even find that, by making the process much easier for people in this way, that the total amount raised could greatly exceed 30 BTC.   Grin

I cannot imagine that the entire amount will be needed all at once anyway, but rather as an 'income stream' to fund development throughout 2016.

What are your thoughts?   Huh
legendary

ok successfull tested the shifty button with BLK

what this shiftybutton allow u to do is basical

send a altcoin that is supported via shapeshift

converted and send  by shapeshift to  BTC address linked to ur registered DMD address

and the incoming BTC will be converted towards DMD with the normal

DMD Multipool mechanism

Can you throw up a step by step guide to this on the main DMD website?  I want to post a link to it on Reddit.  This is a little bit hard to follow without already knowing about everything else.  Thanks!

its really no rocket sience
it open a shapeshift window where target BTC is preselected to be the BTC address linked to ur account on DMD Multipool
and u can select any shapeshift supported altcoin and convert them to BTC towards that address

once the BTC arrive at DMD Multipool it will be part of next BTC -> DMD conversion cycle

bit.diamonds webpage managed by alex (popshot) i hope to he add add some info about the shifty button there
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001

ok successfull tested the shifty button with BLK

what this shiftybutton allow u to do is basical

send a altcoin that is supported via shapeshift

converted and send  by shapeshift to  BTC address linked to ur registered DMD address

and the incoming BTC will be converted towards DMD with the normal

DMD Multipool mechanism

Can you throw up a step by step guide to this on the main DMD website?  I want to post a link to it on Reddit.  This is a little bit hard to follow without already knowing about everything else.  Thanks!
Jump to: