Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 401. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I have gotten response to my tickets, and they say they're working on it. I'll wait this one out. You said that eventually you got your withdrawal processed?

I've noticed that the other coins (including DMD) that I've moved out of Cryptsy don't have this problem. I'd happily move all my trading to either Polo or BitTrex, but those exchanges don't list all the coins I trade in. One thing good about Cryptsy is that it never delists coins (to my knowledge).

Next time, though, I will consider trading my Cryptsy BTC into something else just so I can move them out. If I'm patient the arbitrage may not be too bad. They charge an arm and a leg for BTC withdrawals anyway.

i did hear some guys buy doge or ltc and move them to other exchanges for converting to BTC again

but yes i agree its a shame cryptsy dont get his constant issues solved

I've considered that option but I would lose on the arbitrage. Doge is more expensive on Cryptsy than anywhere else right now. And anyway, there is no option to cancel my pending withdrawal.

Unfortunately, I think this is your only option. I waited for 5 days for my last withdrawal, opened 3 tickets and nothing. I suggest to move trades to Bittrex until Crypsy resolves this issue cause I know it s not BTC wallet technical issue as they state in their support replies. It s been like this since they introduced these tier based system.

If you want to cancel your BTC withdrawal, open a ticket and tell them what you need. They ll do it for you.

Nope, never got my BTC out. I had to cancel, buy Doge and take Doge out. Yes, they told me they re working on it. After second ticket they were still working on it and after the third one. Let us know how it ll go for you but I think you ll have to do the same.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I have gotten response to my tickets, and they say they're working on it. I'll wait this one out. You said that eventually you got your withdrawal processed?

I've noticed that the other coins (including DMD) that I've moved out of Cryptsy don't have this problem. I'd happily move all my trading to either Polo or BitTrex, but those exchanges don't list all the coins I trade in. One thing good about Cryptsy is that it never delists coins (to my knowledge).

Next time, though, I will consider trading my Cryptsy BTC into something else just so I can move them out. If I'm patient the arbitrage may not be too bad. They charge an arm and a leg for BTC withdrawals anyway.

i did hear some guys buy doge or ltc and move them to other exchanges for converting to BTC again

I've considered that option but I would lose on the arbitrage. Doge is more expensive on Cryptsy than anywhere else right now. And anyway, there is no option to cancel my pending withdrawal.

Unfortunately, I think this is your only option. I waited for 5 days for my last withdrawal, opened 3 tickets and nothing. I suggest to move trades to Bittrex until Crypsy resolves this issue cause I know it s not BTC wallet technical issue as they state in their support replies. It s been like this since they introduced these tier based system.

If you want to cancel your BTC withdrawal, open a ticket and tell them what you need. They ll do it for you.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
for bittrex, an average of .2 btc per day (their minimum daily average) should be doable, volume looking good last few days. id love to see bittrex surpass cryptsy in DMD volume, thought all their troubles lately wouldve helped.
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
DMD will be deleted(small volumes) - BITTREX  Huh Shocked Sad
coins on bittrex need trade volume. with this, they ensure their daily income...

legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I tried to buy some more shares but my BTC is currently held hostage on Cryptsy, which seems to be having technical difficulties with processing Bitcoin withdrawal requests. I hope they figure it out before Monday's reactor payout.

today we fixed some missing pictures texts and button texts on DMD Multipool

additional we implemented the DMD CLoudmining share boost for accounts which didnt reach ROI

enjoy!

if u plan to get hands on some DMD CLoudmining shares its good before monday

because monday we will run second DMD Reactor Payout for this month and ur new shares would be already able get a part of that

legendary
It's been a long time since I left my paper wallet filled with Diamonds and never had the chance to return back to it. After some time, I remembered that I had bought a huge amount of DMD, and thus I'm going to place them on my QT wallet to start staking them. Also, I would gladly invest into DMD Cloud mining and would do so as soon as I receive my BTC from miner earnings. One thing that I always admired of Diamonds is that they are scarce/rare and this would definitely make an effect in price increase as the less supply, the more demand.  Cheesy

thats a thing that work with DMD that u dont have to fear to lose a lot POS income
u could have ur coind the last year on paperwallet mode import key today and claim the 50% POS for last year

thats something that make DMD outstanding

its predictable

u know the max total amount will be never higher than 4.3 million
u know that the coinrollout will take 30 years
u know that our network inflation rate will constant decrease over time
u know u can stake ur coins without big loss even if u stay months offline

the only thing u have to be carefull is stake reward change triggers

so if u have a coldwallet or longterm offline wallet make sure u claim ur POS earning before the total coins 1500000 million trigger become active
and network stakerate will be reduced to 25%

i think we did great job in design one of the best storage of wealth solutions in crypto space
and we dont stop there we constant working for the future of our all investment

because that is what we are investors like you

we did buy and mine our coins the same way as everyone else
we just spend maybe a bit more time to make sure our all investments will be a success than the average investor do
legendary
I tried to buy some more shares but my BTC is currently held hostage on Cryptsy, which seems to be having technical difficulties with processing Bitcoin withdrawal requests. I hope they figure it out before Monday's reactor payout.

additional we implemented the DMD CLoudmining share boost for accounts which didnt reach ROI

enjoy!

because monday we will run second DMD Reactor Payout for this month and ur new shares would be already able get a part of that
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
It's been a long time since I left my paper wallet filled with Diamonds and never had the chance to return back to it. After some time, I remembered that I had bought a huge amount of DMD, and thus I'm going to place them on my QT wallet to start staking them. Also, I would gladly invest into DMD Cloud mining and would do so as soon as I receive my BTC from miner earnings. One thing that I always admired of Diamonds is that they are scarce/rare and this would definitely make an effect in price increase as the less supply, the more demand.  Cheesy
legendary

---------------------------------------------------------
DMD CLoudmining allow buy shares again NOW!
Starting NOW all accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary

enjoy!

legendary
cryptsy doesn't allow withdrawal my BTC 16 hours.
11 days ago there was a similar situation but decided to 3 hours.
a terrible situation.
it breaks all my trade. Sad

This is why I suggest you switch to Bittrex. I had the same issue with Crypts and had to cancel my withdrawal and get some Doge and DMD out instead.

If they do not provide the service they should, simply switch to another exchange.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
i wonder what bittrex needs for daily volume? at about  .65 BTC worth today so far. i'll see what i can pull together to help
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
cryptsy doesn't allow withdrawal my BTC 16 hours.
11 days ago there was a similar situation but decided to 3 hours.
a terrible situation.
it breaks all my trade. Sad
legendary
hello, ive followed everything in the faq for cloud mining but nothing happens when i paste the signed message into settings Embarrassed
already made one mistake when i sent bitcoin to generated address, as it converted to diamonds when i was trying to get shares...  

i test it again for u

so on top u select ur address
in the text box u use that text (case sensitive!)
THIS is MY wallet
then u hit sign button

the key u get u enter at dmd cloudmining site
and then push the blue button

then it ask u what email address u wana use for the login keys u get send via mail

i tested it successfull
legendary
hello, ive followed everything in the faq for cloud mining but nothing happens when i paste the signed message into settings Embarrassed
already made one mistake when i sent bitcoin to generated address, as it converted to diamonds when i was trying to get shares...  

i test it again for u
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
legendary
thank you for your reply.
is a DMD faucet around here ?

we dont believe in the power of faucets
its for a sure not a way to attract investors

we believe in the power of rewards

so if u think u can do something valuable for DMD
lets hear and we will consider to set a bounty for that activity
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
thank your for your reply.
is a DMD faucet around here ?

Diamond is now perfectly balanced coin. 50% POS & 50% POW to withstand significant fluctuations POW network without problems.
I think that  the future crypto currency in such system.
It's a lot more effective expenditure of energy resources than now in bitcoins.

And I am sure that all of the current major owners of Diamond will do everything to ensure that this coin would be actively developed.
Jump to: