Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 428. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
yes legit Devs here mang
Easy to see.

...and when the Flyclone Coin can reach 1.20$+ we should also be able to climb much higher.

Not hating on Flycoin btw.
I think the Concept of a rare, high pos and legit Coin might be a Winner in this Wasteland of Scams and shady People.

Very good Job  on DMD so far .

Thank you to everyone. It should be known that the original model of FLY came from DMD. Its ideas, concepts, its honesty, integrity. So I took that, and put my own ideas on top of it. Yes, the winning coins in the near future will have integrity, honesty, and loyalty like dmd and fly.

I also am a large supporter of DMD and posted about dmd on my thread.

Vegas
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think the last contributor for the presstab block exporer has backed down due to some reason. Is there anyone else willing to contribuote 0.05 BTC or less to this idea. We have 5 people who have already chipped in, I need one more.

This is the address: 3FMAfadkY2x1hq1i8h3ksZod5Dxg3jXkRE

0.05 BTC just sent. The message came in on Sunday, but couldn't act on it till this morning.
legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Probably off topic. Ive been cpu mining for the past few months, someone suggested trying GPU mining.
I downloaded PiMP and entered my DMD address, but all im getting is 100% reject.
Does anyone know where I can get details of how to debug this? Im not experienced with GPU mining, so I don't know the tricks of the trade.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
yes legit Devs here mang
Easy to see.

...and when the Flyclone Coin can reach 1.20$+ we should also be able to climb much higher.

I think the Concept of a rare, high pos and legit Coin might be a Winner in this Wasteland of Scams and shady People.

regarding FLYcoin
i feel honoured that they try copy parts of DMD success concept
just in case it works out i made sure i got a share of that rare coins  Wink
vegasguy the leader there have still coins to sell below marketprice on invite base
if u get in touch with me i can arange a special deal just PM me

i dont fear FLYcoin as competition (because i have my shares there too  Grin)
because their aim is different its a group of very experienced investors
that set up a experimental rare coin with a close cooperation of all major stakeholder

DMD Diamond is different we are a rare coin too but we aim clear towards services and apps in future

just to be a good investment isnt enought for DMD we want it to be usefull in the future for more than speculation
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
I think the last contributor for the presstab block exporer has backed down due to some reason. Is there anyone else willing to contribuote 0.05 BTC or less to this idea. We have 5 people who have already chipped in, I need one more.

This is the address: 3FMAfadkY2x1hq1i8h3ksZod5Dxg3jXkRE
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
yes legit Devs here mang
Easy to see.

legendary
Yes, I see the diamond even managed to press the capitalization of such a monster from the past as Feathercoin and Infinitecoin.
and as we have seen, the case at these types POW  coins are not very good..

If you look at the site http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/

arent we a monster from the past too  Grin

2 1/2 years old is for crypto business a methusalem  age

i dont want to judge about other old coins regarding good or not good special if they still up and running they deserve respect

fact is if ur coin network is still up and running after 2 years then u allready achieved more than 95% of coins do

which are created abandoned and forgotten in a much shorter timeframe

i think each month each year DMD Diamond will grow in age
people realize more and more that this is build for longterm isnt just a phrase
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Yes, I see the diamond even managed to press the capitalization of such a monster from the past as Feathercoin and Infinitecoin.
and as we have seen, the case at these types POW  coins are not very good..

If you look at the site http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/views/filter-non-mineable/
legendary

if we see lonterm price statistics then it become easy visible that even if we had a fast value raise last day
its far away of the price we had 3 months ago so there is still room to grow without fear
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
interesting times on markets
seems that as we did see last weeks constant decreasing amount of DMD in sellorderbooks
did finally kick in

today we did see pricespike close to 0.00140

and if u look upwards in the orderbooks not much resistence is there to be seen

the interesting question will be how high this will stabilize and at what point people are willing to place sellorders again

Glad i got in before the up tick  Grin Grin Going to see if it stabilizes for a while.
legendary
this happens when sellorderbooks run empty

i hope some daytraders place a few more sellorders i dont want to rise to fast

legendary
Nice to see that people are beginning to realize, it's nice to be a major owner of a large number of Diamonds and stably to have POS mining every day.
And for that it is unnecessary to purchase expensive equipment that produces a lot of noise and heat.
10,000k diamonds will bring you 14 DMD every day. This is equivalent to bulk mining Asic farm  Wink
legendary
interesting times on markets
seems that as we did see last weeks constant decreasing amount of DMD in sellorderbooks
did finally kick in

today we did see pricespike close to 0.00140

and if u look upwards in the orderbooks not much resistence is there to be seen

the interesting question will be how high this will stabilize and at what point people are willing to place sellorders again
legendary
thx a lot to everyone how try answer questions and make DMD a friendly helpful environment
im very proud of our community
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi People,

Earlier one of you guys, I think either you crazyivan or BogdanCo, had the DMD footer design created and you would share via PM. Could you please confirm who it was so I can request access to it?

Regards

chilo

It was crazyivan:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11849228

TY
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Hi People,

Earlier one of you guys, I think either you crazyivan or BogdanCo, had the DMD footer design created and you would share via PM. Could you please confirm who it was so I can request access to it?

Regards

chilo

It was crazyivan:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11849228
legendary
hey guys, how would I move my wallet to another machine and still keep my stake weight?

Of course - any movement of your file wallet.dat between different computers will not affect your profit through POS mining (unless you use the outbound transaction from your wallet)
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
hey guys, how would I move my wallet to another machine and still keep my stake weight?

Hi RawCrypto,

First thing you need to know is where to find your wallet.dat file. This is important as this is your actual wallet information, which you use to backup or move your wallet.
It is located here:
C:/Users/User/Appdata/Roaming/Diamond
In the Diamond folder is a series of files and folders. Choose the wallet.dat file and copy it to a USB stick/CD/portable HDD etc. Always keep an up-to-date copy of this file in a secure offline location, in case your computers HDD crashes or your computer otherwise becomes unusable. You should also password protect your wallet, as if someone gets a hold of your wallet.dat file and it is not encrypted, your DMD are theirs.

Download and install the DMD program onto the second computer you intend to use. Allow it to synchronise, then close the program. Open on this computer the same folder, C:/Users/User/Appdata/Roaming/Diamond and copy from the USB etc the wallet.dat file from the first computer that contains your DMD. It will ask if you wish to overwrite, select yes. Your second computer now has your original wallet on it. Run the DMD program and your coins will be there when the program opens.

Regards

chilo
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hi People,

Regards

chilo

DMD footer, you mean DMD signature? It was me but I do not have them here. Cryptonit, could you pls provide this for Chilo.
Thx for this donation.

5 people have sent their contribution, nosqltips, can you pls do it as well so I can pay for the blockchain explorer.
Thx to all.
Jump to: