Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 423. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm compatibility with the law

I have no problem with verification. I dont see why anyone dealing with crypto in a legit way would have problem with verification. Anonymity s absolutely the biggest deficiency of crypto. It only attracts scammers and thievs. Why would we want ti deal with those kind of people? If u havent done anything wrong, what s the problem?

I dont proofread either. Grammar nazies can try to write something in any language other then English.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

post again because its so nice calculation results
and today its even better it was calculated when we where at below 0.00100 marketprice

DMD is in the last year on 7th place on gain USD value with 51% gain
(if u include below 1000 BTC marketcap coins 13th)
and no thats not coinmarketcap its single coin price
so people who staked gained 51% value each coin  AND 50% coins by staking

DMD Diamond total gain in $ value last 12 months 76%!
(51% without staking coins)!

without weak BTC the gains would be even higher
because BTC in the same timeframe lost so our $ value is influenced by that too

DMD Diamond total gain in BTC value last 12 months 181%!
(121% without staking coins)!

that alt19.com is a very interesting page i total missed that one
look this interesting stats constant upwards trend
just one whale buy in and one whale sell disturbed it

please retweet
https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/656906334856724481

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm combatibility with the law
please proofread before u post LOL
COMPATABILITY

Not everyone in the world speaks English perfectly. Cryptonit writes English better than MOST Americans.

@utahjohn, you are an arse. LOL
legendary
its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm combatibility with the law
COMPATABILITY

grammar nazi native speakers........
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

COMPATABILITY
legendary
its a clear sign of cryptsy they prepare to fullfil AML laws( Anti-Money Laundering)  more strict

so its a positive sign because a failing exchange dont adapt for longterm compatibility with the law
Activity: 505
I do not think that there is a problem cryptsy. for example poloniex has long introduced such verification, but they have it easier and gives more withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Yes, unfortunately cryptsy impose restrictions.
If you remember my past statement https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.7567832 about the fact that they are on track Mtgox then maybe there is some truth.
I think that now more trading volume on the move bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Cryptsy introduced verification Tier 1
Tier 1 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $2к  Monthly: $10к
5 work days and free for the whole month? Smiley
but if I not withdrawal BTC, and I deduce other coins, how counting will be conducted?
how to track Tier 1 Withdraw Limits?
my opinion, these restrictions only hurt trade and Cryptsy

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec? тpaнcлитepaциeй? дoпycтим кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?

Its even worse for Tier 0
Tier 0 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $25  Monthly: $100

Cool
Activity: 505
Cryptsy introduced verification Tier 1
Tier 1 Withdraw Limits
Crypto - Daily: $2к  Monthly: $10к
5 work days and free for the whole month? Smiley
but if I not withdrawal BTC, and I deduce other coins, how counting will be conducted?
how to track Tier 1 Withdraw Limits?
my opinion, these restrictions only hurt trade and Cryptsy

ктo-тo из pyccкoязычныx yжe пpoшёл вepификaцию пepвoгo ypoвня?
кaк зaпoлнять aдpec? тpaнcлитepaциeй? дoпycтим кaк пиcaть квapтaл, квapтиpy, oблacть тaк - kv-l, kv, obl?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

In the real banking world spreading rumors about a financial institution that causes a run on the bank can result in jail time.  This is yet another problem with altcoins that has to be overcome.  As a long time user of Cryptsy who has never had a single problem with that exchange, either depositing or withdrawing coins or USD, I have to say these constant rumors about the exchange are troubling.  They are also self-fulfilling.  If everyone withdraws their funds and coins Cryptsy will fail - and those that started the rumors will say "I told you so".

Now for the record, I just withdrew $1,000USD from Cryptsy and had no problems.  I received the confirmation email as I always do without delay.  My withdrawal transaction now says, "Confirmed" on Cryptsy.  I expect to receive my check in a 10-14 days like always.  When I receive it I will post an update.

In the meantime, stop spreading rumors about ANY exchange, especially a big one like Cryptsy.  The altcoin world does not need another Mt. Gox and a Mt. Gox like problem in the US could mean the end of altcoin in the the US.  Its an election year coming up and lots of politicians would love a new issue to exploit.

No prob. shall refrain from doing this sharing of news or articles in the future.

BUT anybody who has problems with any exchange, as in real problems that are really bad like no response from Support about said problem after an unusual long enough time, unable to withdraw after an unusual long enough time, no report from the exchange about whatever is happening, do sound out and let everyone know with some evidences like screenshots, etc. If not everyone, AT LEAST make sure to let your loved ones know. If you want to be safe, im sure you want your loved ones to be safe as well. do it by word-of-mouth or within a *closed group*, online or offline. I mean, its only natural. if i know friends n family trading on the same exchange as me and they know im trading there too, and then i simply butt out and don't tell them to butt out and later the exchange gets shutdown and they come after me saying "why didn't you tell me!? don't you care!?". yea...you get the drift everyone.

Mt Gox was one real good example of a bad exchange. and it was so bad that it happened even before anybody starts sounding out. i was so close to using Mt Gox back in Jan 2014 when all i had managed to do was create an account. i only came to know about Bitcoins in Last Quarter of 2013. And after some time, after some investigations on Mt Gox, it is said that it was already insolvent in Early 2013. wow...imagine that. i was so close to being GOX! This is real life experience for me. so after that one real bad incident, i had to take precautions and i do keep up with news every single day. i even Google "Cryptsy" and other exchanges everyday just in case some article pops up about it.

The moment somebody sound out something bad or i myself encounter something unusual, i take flight. I have actually been with Cryptsy for a long time (or at least its the exchange that i have been using the longest among all other exchange) and yes, its saddening to keep hearing all these rumors and negativity. but i told myself "okay. that's enough. i mean this isn't the first time with all the rumors and negativity. now, we are having some real problems - withdrawal problems. time to leave". it may not be everybody, but i think its bad enough if there's quite a lot.

Fortunately, i'm glad that Cryptsy has at least come out to tell everyone to remain calm on their blog and people are still getting their withdrawals but only after a few days (if withdrawal amount is huge) and in smaller amounts, from time to time. Had they been quiet about it, that would be a lot more worst as it will be a bad sign.

HOWEVER, if there is good news that Cryptsy has managed to resolve everything, do expect me to share about it  Wink. And yes....do spread far and wide about it. At least i am not like one of those people who only know how to spread real negativity. calling exchange names, telling people what to do like don't deposit/use and spamming words that sound like bullies of Cryptsy (i.e. talking down on Cryptsy, making fun of Cryptsy). And if memory serves me well, its my first time sharing an article about Cryptsy or about an exchange. i usually don't talk bad about exchange. you can go ahead and read my Past Posts on bitcointalk.

Oh and for this article, its from siliconangle. i mean its not a bitcoin/cryptocurrency news media website. its been around since 2008 (if im right). so i thought it might be newsworthy/credible enough to share about it. not like i would share something from CCN, Cointelegraph or any other bitcoin news website, or even Bitcoin Reddit itself. Because those sources can potentially be false claims and bias.

Regardless of the situation in the cryptocurrency/bitcoin/altcoin world, regardless if its self-fulfilling or not, better to be safe than sorry. Reality has both positive and negative. don't just accept positive and deny the negative.
Activity: 416
Merit: 270

In the real banking world spreading rumors about a financial institution that causes a run on the bank can result in jail time.  This is yet another problem with altcoins that has to be overcome.  As a long time user of Cryptsy who has never had a single problem with that exchange, either depositing or withdrawing coins or USD, I have to say these constant rumors about the exchange are troubling.  They are also self-fulfilling.  If everyone withdraws their funds and coins Cryptsy will fail - and those that started the rumors will say "I told you so".

Now for the record, I just withdrew $1,000USD from Cryptsy and had no problems.  I received the confirmation email as I always do without delay.  My withdrawal transaction now says, "Confirmed" on Cryptsy.  I expect to receive my check in a 10-14 days like always.  When I receive it I will post an update.

In the meantime, stop spreading rumors about ANY exchange, especially a big one like Cryptsy.  The altcoin world does not need another Mt. Gox and a Mt. Gox like problem in the US could mean the end of altcoin in the the US.  Its an election year coming up and lots of politicians would love a new issue to exploit.
legendary

DMD is in the last year on 7th place on gain USD value with 51% gain
(if u include below 1000 BTC marketcap coins 13th)
and no thats not coinmarketcap its single coin price
so people who staked gained 51% value each coin  AND 50% coins by staking

DMD Diamond total gain in $ value last 12 months 76%!
(51% without staking coins)!

without weak BTC the gains would be even higher
because BTC in the same timeframe lost so our $ value is influenced by that too

DMD Diamond total gain in BTC value last 12 months 181%!
(121% without staking coins)!

that alt19.com is a very interesting page i total missed that one
look this interesting stats constant upwards trend
just one whale buy in and one whale sell disturbed it

please retweet
https://twitter.com/CryptonitDMD/status/656906334856724481

legendary

Thank you, so a predictable number of total coins over the next 10 years is ....?
Could you please estimate it? to avoid any mistake

also what can you say about DMD checkpoints?
did you reverse transactions before?

merged mining?

thank you

if u look the picture and we now in month 28 add 10 years we are in month 148
so we in a area of 3-3,3 million total coins then

each POW block is checkpointed
but even with rare checkpointing our tests show network runs stable just with a bit higher orphan rate (a hybrid POW/POS network deepens not on a high checkpoint frequency like a pure POS network but its still a a way to calm the network and decrease orphans)

transactions dont reverse if a block who contain them is a orphan block the transaction will be included into one of the next valid block

the hybrid POW/POS system of DMD is designed to make sure nearly all transactions have inside the 6 blocks needed for confirm a mix of POW and POS blocks this increase the security a lot

not a single event of doublespend is known that happend on DMD chain since DMD Diamond 2.0 (april 2014)
the timeframe before wasnt our codebase but i didnt hear anything from back then too

regarding merged mining there is only one serious other coin that use a related algorythm that is Groestlcoin
talks regarding merged mining with them didnt end fruitful

we even after our 90% POW reward reduction have more net hashrate then them so i see no problem without merged mining

DMD Diamond is not linked to a algorhytm if we consider a algo change or merged mining as needed we will do that

we one of the few coins (or even the only?) which changes its mining algorhythm and keep the blockchain
so yes technical it would be easy to activate scrypte again as mining algo too because our wallet is still able process scrypt blocks
they just not accepted since V2.0
Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Hello, Diamond community.

How could you estimate DMD inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
The information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
Inflation matters, and sometimes it's difficult to estimate it especially for staking, without asking the community/devs.

Thank you.

month 1 started at
Date/Time   2013-07-13 06:22:11

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

DMD Diamond is the only coin i know with dynamic triggers based on total coins
thats why we of all POS coins have to most accurate and predictable coin rollout plan

here more details about the trigger for coinrollout

Thank you, so a predictable number of total coins over the next 10 years is ....?
Could you please estimate it? to avoid any mistake

also what can you say about DMD checkpoints?
did you reverse transactions before?

merged mining?

thank you
legendary
Activity: 1092
Did staisybit.com run off with their user's diamonds or are they having tech problems?

Thanks.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1036
If I recall correctly, it took MtGox a long time to finally go belly up, and until it's final days, MtGox took in customer's money and refused to pay out in timely manner. Where there's smoke, there's fire. I'd be careful to keep funds and coins in cryptsy. Personally, I've not had a problem with cryptsy but I'd like to stay ahead, not get caught up in anything like the MtGox drama.
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I am also very satisfied with their services. I won an Antminer S4 in may at the drawing lottery and they delivered it to me, so no problem with them Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

I do not know what this man says..
Cryptsy possible that participated in the fraud for paycoin and adding for trades their own, pocket coins (ZRC, RDD, Points) but today, I have no problem in outgoing transactions the purchased diamonds.
Jump to: