Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 424. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
[
If Cryptsy goes down then all the volume will go to Bittrex so I think no problem here. But as it says DMD is not a day trader coin, it's a store of wealth. If you want to invest it's your own decision, only one remark: if you decide to do it, then do it fast because only until ~April 2016 it will be the 50% POS reward.

This is perhaps the best argument. Thank you.

Glad I could help you. If you are a big pockets investor and want to be in the game for a long time maybe it's better to invest into DMD's shares also. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
we will try include a shifty button on DMD Multipool
https://shapeshift.io/site/tools/shifty-button
this way any shapeshift coin can be used to fuel ur DMD Multipool account and get converted towards DMD same as any DMD multipool mining via nicehash is converted allready

in fact DMD Multipool is a BTC -> DMD converter
any incoming BTC will be converted towards DMD
it uses cryptsy which is still most active and best price exchange for DMD

DMD Multipool is a service without fee on its own

what we cant provide is a prediction of  rates because we do a few times a day BTC - DMD conversions
and the actual markletprices then decide the amount
legendary

Is there any chance of getting DMD listed on ShapeShift? DMD is not a day trader coin but if someone wants to add to their DMD savings account they could use ShapeShift to convert into DMD.  Making it easy to convert into Diamonds might increase exchange volume and give DMD more exposure (not sure what exchanges Shapeshift uses).

Just a thought.

this is way more valuable than coinpayments for now

not many people i know would use DMD for payments below around 0.005 BTC each DMD

but lot people asked already if there is a easy way without exchange required to convert other coins into DMD

for BTC its existing already u can use https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ to convert ur BTC into DMD

and in fact if this is existing any of the shapeshift coins can be converted towards DMD too

because u just convert to BTC and select as BTC address ur BTC address u got linked with ur https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ DMD address

but yes i agree a direct implementation into shapeshift would be nice too
we did send a request a lot months ago already
if u want u can place a request too
https://shapeshift.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203742971-How-do-I-get-a-coin-added-
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
if to add in Shapeshift - it will be not bad
Activity: 129
Merit: 100

Is there any chance of getting DMD listed on ShapeShift? DMD is not a day trader coin but if someone wants to add to their DMD savings account they could use ShapeShift to convert into DMD.  Making it easy to convert into Diamonds might increase exchange volume and give DMD more exposure (not sure what exchanges Shapeshift uses).

Just a thought.
legendary
Please go vote DMD to be added to CoinPayments!! We need a way to spend them!!

we where part of CoinPayments already as winner of a voting round years ago
DMD is deactivated because of lack of interest

people did not use DMD as payment option enough

it make no sence to vote again

we can get unlocked and activated again for a fee

i think the better path to have DMD useable for buy stuff is the cooperation with NoblePay APP

we will be one of the few coins that is useable there without additional fees
Activity: 225
[
If Cryptsy goes down then all the volume will go to Bittrex so I think no problem here. But as it says DMD is not a day trader coin, it's a store of wealth. If you want to invest it's your own decision, only one remark: if you decide to do it, then do it fast because only until ~April 2016 it will be the 50% POS reward.

This is perhaps the best argument. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
Please go vote DMD to be added to CoinPayments!! We need a way to spend them!!
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
New DMD community member might not still be aware of the fact DMD dev team and the entire community is extremely honest. YOU WILL NOT GET SCAMMED HERE and you ll get your payouts as long as your cloud hash generates any revenue. DMD Diamond s over 2 years old, no issues, scandals or scammed people. How many other alt coins you can find which can produce similar results?

Your statements are valid and true. But lately, the state of exchanges has prompted me to re-evaluate my present and future investments. In this area, I don't think DMD has good prospects. Whether from falling volume, incompetence, abysmal customer service, or legal troubles, I don't believe Cryptsy has a solid future. Low volume on Bittrex will eventually have this coin delisted. And Cryptopia's entire daily volume is ~5 BTC, not a credible option at this point. Please provide a good argument to this and I'll reconsider investing in this coin. Thanks.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
u missed that market panic when price was down below 0.00070
i dont expect that u will be able enter that cheap soon again

any coin u can get hands on below 0.00100 seems to me already a lucky buy

No worries, there will be more crypto market panics in the future, crypto is years from being stable.
If BTC price cuts in half, I will be able to get twice the amount of diamonds, even if diamond price stays stable compared to BTC.

Cool
legendary
New DMD community member might not still be aware of the fact DMD dev team and the entire community is extremely honest. YOU WILL NOT GET SCAMMED HERE and you ll get your payouts as long as your cloud hash generates any revenue. DMD Diamond s over 2 years old, no issues, scandals or scammed people. How many other alt coins you can find which can produce similar results?

Your statements are valid and true. But lately, the state of exchanges has prompted me to re-evaluate my present and future investments. In this area, I don't think DMD has good prospects. Whether from falling volume, incompetence, abysmal customer service, or legal troubles, I don't believe Cryptsy has a solid future. Low volume on Bittrex will eventually have this coin delisted. And Cryptopia's entire daily volume is ~5 BTC, not a credible option at this point. Please provide a good argument to this and I'll reconsider investing in this coin. Thanks.

I like a good debate, so here goes.

If Cryptsy falls due to US regulations , which is doubtful.
Bittrex is also in the US , so they will not be far behind.

Cryptopia is in New Zealand , so with their Mining pools, Exchanges, & Marketplace ,
They will probably receive the Cryptsy & Bittrex Volume for alt coins which would propel them into a very powerful exchange.

As far , as making money on Diamond, tripled my money with them literally, sold at their last peak.
Now just waiting for a market panic before buying back in.   Wink

Would wait for a drop before buying in , if you are trading, if you are a buy and hold guy , buy whenever as it will be years before you sell anyway.

Cool

u missed that market panic when price was down below 0.00070
i dont expect that u will be able enter that cheap soon again

any coin u can get hands on below 0.00100 seems to me already a lucky buy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I like a good debate, so here goes.

If Cryptsy falls due to US regulations , which is doubtful.
Bittrex is also in the US , so they will not be far behind.

Cryptopia is in New Zealand , so with their Mining pools, Exchanges, & Marketplace ,
They will probably receive the Cryptsy & Bittrex Volume for alt coins which would propel them into a very powerful exchange.

As far , as making money on Diamond, tripled my money with them literally, sold at their last peak.
Now just waiting for a market panic before buying back in.   Wink

Would wait for a drop before buying in , if you are trading, if you are a buy and hold guy , buy whenever as it will be years before you sell anyway.

Cool
legendary

thx for give DMD Diamond a look

DMD is not linked to cryptsy

for any discussions about cryptsy please seek a proper platform

regarding DMD Diamond all infos available at website and page one of this thread and if this coin fit to ur investment plan is ur private decision
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
DMD is a investors coin, not a traders coin, that's probably the argument for investing. So low trading volume is not a problem for this coin. Just get some diamonds and let them stake till 2018, that's when 5% PoS rate and 0,04 PoW rate will become active.
Activity: 225

legendary
Hello, Diamond community.

How could you estimate DMD inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
The information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
Inflation matters, and sometimes it's difficult to estimate it especially for staking, without asking the community/devs.

Thank you.

month 1 started at
Date/Time   2013-07-13 06:22:11

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?000002e9686a879460eb5497d51a99fa6d5cad4a9edabb5112bd915b7d2302fc.htm

DMD Diamond is the only coin i know with dynamic triggers based on total coins
thats why we of all POS coins have to most accurate and predictable coin rollout plan

here more details about the trigger for coinrollout

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Hello, Diamond community.

How could you estimate DMD inflation or total supply over the next 10 years?
The information is needed for http://alt19.com/19/cryptocurrency.php
Inflation matters, and sometimes it's difficult to estimate it especially for staking, without asking the community/devs.

Thank you.
legendary

25 of 160 tickets where handed out
price are reduced by /160*25

1st Winner 1000 DMD 156 DMD
2nd Winner 500 DMD 78 DMD
3rd Winner 100 DMD 15 DMD

DMD Diamond Foundation is funding a 1600 DMD price!
for the 1st DMD Cloudmining Anniversity Event!

The event will be like a Raffle drawing
(utilize a 3rd party online raffle random winner selector tool)

1st Winner 1000 DMD
2nd Winner 500 DMD
3rd Winner 100 DMD

(only 160 tickets avaiable! first come first served)!
legendary
Cryptonit was the promotion / lottery about cloud shares concluded?
I mean the latest one that was supposed to sell 160 tickets (I think), but was cut short.

thx for remind me
in fact between a lot of stuff on todo list that one didnt come on top until yet

will try calculate sold tickets and select a winner tomorrow
Jump to: