Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 434. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000
Ive been mining DMD since 7/24, but have yet to see any staking happen.
Down in the lower right side of the wallet, it keeps saying "Expected time to earn reward is X", and the value of X just keeps bouncing around.
Am I being too impatient? I thought it should start staking at 30 days, but im over 60 now.
Am I doing something wrong? I never locked the wallet, and ive opened it every few days to keep tabs, but nothing yet.
Suggestions?
A few days ago, it said "2 days", now it sais "5 days".
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Thanks Crypto nick.  Best explanation so far!!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
How mature do the coins have to be before they start to stake.  And is is really 50% interest every year?

Min 9 days before the coins starts to stake. And yes it's 50% /year.

once total coins reach 1.5 million it is 25%

estimated 6 months away

u dont have to keep wallet open all the time
open it once or twice a month for 2 days is enough

coins gather coin age offline too
just u need to be online and in minting mode to compete for minting a block
once successful minted u convert all coin age of that coin pile into POS rewards

POS reward will be coins*age/365/2
example 1000 cons age 30 days
1000*30/365/2=41.1 DMD

once we reach total coins 1500000 the /2 will become a /4 (50% become 25%)

so if u buy 1000 DMD  now they become in 6 months 1250
and that 1250 will at the 25% stage which last a few years ear u each month ~ 25 DMD

some people say once we reach 25% POS stage lot people will lose interest
i dont think so because one of the things that affect the longterm increasing value is the constant decreasing inflation

and earning with the 1000 DMD u bought today now 40+ DMD a month
and if u keep earnings later on 25 DMD a month is still great value gain
How mature do the coins have to be before they start to stake.  And is is really 50% interest every year?

Thanks!! Now watch me horde!!!!! Grin  Does the wallet have to be on for the whole 9 days?
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
How mature do the coins have to be before they start to stake.  And is is really 50% interest every year?

How mature do the coins have to be before they start to stake.  And is is really 50% interest every year?
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Sep 30 DMD reactor payout executed towards DMD Cloudmining shareholders

enjoy

as anounced before automated buy of DMD Cloudmining shares disabled

(technical its done by disable settings area which was only used for the selection "convert BTC to DMD" or "convert BTC to shares". now all accounts are set to "convert BTC to DMD")

if someone want to join/increase DMD Cloudmining/shares he have to get in touch with me [email protected]
will be informed about risc and chances and the basical supportive and not fast ROI nature of DMD Cloudmining in its actual state

minimum investment will be 1 BTC because of involved time for talks and explaination

positive aspect its no anonymous relationship we will talk with each other and u learn about DMD Cloudmining and and have direct access to comunication with me

All good cryptonit,

As I mentioned earlier, I intend to invest more, 1Btc minimum no problem. However, I am currently in negotiations ( I think still) with poleytex to relieve him of some of his current investments so maybe delayed, but I always intended to support as best I can.
Kind regards

chilo

Chilo,

You are still in the running when your funds are good.  No one has really given a serious offer yet.  So I will just hold until you let me know when your funds are secured.

Cryptonit - Share of reactor payment received - thank you!

-pokeytex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100

enjoy

(technical its done by disable settings area which was only used for the selection "convert BTC to DMD" or "convert BTC to shares". now all accounts are set to "convert BTC to DMD")

if someone want to join/increase DMD Cloudmining/shares he have to get in touch with me [email protected]
will be informed about risc and chances and the basical supportive and not fast ROI nature of DMD Cloudmining in its actual state

minimum investment will be 1 BTC because of involved time for talks and explaination

positive aspect its no anonymous relationship we will talk with each other and u learn about DMD Cloudmining and and have direct access to comunication with me

All good cryptonit,

As I mentioned earlier, I intend to invest more, 1Btc minimum no problem. However, I am currently in negotiations ( I think still) with pokeytex to relieve him of some of his current investments so maybe delayed, but I always intended to support as best I can.
Kind regards

chilo
legendary

enjoy

legendary
legendary
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
nice recovery on the way slow and steady as she goes  Cheesy

Yeah, we broke the 0,001 limit last night Smiley
The rush for diamonds begins again... if it's less than 0,003 it's worth buying.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
nice recovery on the way slow and steady as she goes  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
We are involved in Beta Test Noble Suite Alpha (first modules Noble Pay / Noble Gift)

where at initial release DMD will be one of the 3 coins that is useable with 0% fee
(all shapeshift coins are avaiable too at start but at a estimated fee of 2%)

This is the first step in cooperation at different crypto business projects from people we got good and trusted connections in our years as crypto business insider

in our oppinion the crypto business is in a phase where cooperation at a healthy degree enable crypto communities to expand towards interesting services and apps for real world useage of ur coins

the network of connections in crypto business that DMD Diamond Foundation members created in the last over 2 years is now one of our most valuable assets

Current patch notes
Noble Suite Alpha (Android) 0.1

- Account registration, logins, confirmation, reset capability for non-Alpha users
- Logging of active purchases and payments for reward points
- Purchase approximately 239 internationally available gift cards or send to friends as gift
- Initial focused support for digital currencies Bitcoin (BTC), Dash (DASH), Diamond (DMD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), NobleCoin (NOBL), NobleNXT (NOXT), NXT (NXT), and Ripple (XRP).
- Total support for over 46 different cryptocurrencies
- Pay Australian utility and rental bills, taxes, and credit card repayments using digital currencies via BPAY (Noble is not affiliated with BPAY in any way).
- Direct Australian bank deposits with digital currencies using an account number and BSB.
- View payment and purchase history
- Introductory mobile gift card wallet

Looks nice Cryptonit!
Keep up these great projects!
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

I've updated my "top 5" list by turning it into a TOP 10!

Top 5 sounds small, limited, like a joke.

TOP 10 sounds IMPORTANT.  Cheesy

Perhaps a little more NoRMaL THouGH.

I'm happy with it. It's the second of its kind and it's going out to over 2000 email addresses for mostly individual accounts of high level professionals - division directors, senior managers, project managers, account executives, vice presidents and the like - within the banking, investment banking, insurance sectors - finance in general - all over the world.

If you want to get copied directly, PM me your email address.

cheers

PS DMD's on it.  Cool

legendary
We are involved in Beta Test Noble Suite Alpha (first modules Noble Pay / Noble Gift)

where at initial release DMD will be one of the 3 coins that is useable with 0% fee
(all shapeshift coins are avaiable too at start but at a estimated fee of 2%)

This is the first step in cooperation at different crypto business projects from people we got good and trusted connections in our years as crypto business insider

in our oppinion the crypto business is in a phase where cooperation at a healthy degree enable crypto communities to expand towards interesting services and apps for real world useage of ur coins

the network of connections in crypto business that DMD Diamond Foundation members created in the last over 2 years is now one of our most valuable assets

Current patch notes
Noble Suite Alpha (Android) 0.1

- Account registration, logins, confirmation, reset capability for non-Alpha users
- Logging of active purchases and payments for reward points
- Purchase approximately 239 internationally available gift cards or send to friends as gift
- Initial focused support for digital currencies Bitcoin (BTC), Dash (DASH), Diamond (DMD), Dogecoin (DOGE), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), NobleCoin (NOBL), NobleNXT (NOXT), NXT (NXT), and Ripple (XRP).
- Total support for over 46 different cryptocurrencies
- Pay Australian utility and rental bills, taxes, and credit card repayments using digital currencies via BPAY (Noble is not affiliated with BPAY in any way).
- Direct Australian bank deposits with digital currencies using an account number and BSB.
- View payment and purchase history
- Introductory mobile gift card wallet
legendary
Is P2pool ?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!extraction

3 pools or solomining for mine DMD direct

or use https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ to get any mineable algo earnings from nicehash converted into DMD
Activity: 346
legendary
legendary
For those optimists amongst us, it appears that NOXT may be approaching the start of taking off. Screenshots of Beta testing show DMD as one option of payment multigateway. I will use this application when it becomes available (soon hopefully) to pay bills and assist in increasing DMD liquidity and exposure.

Please check it out, a lot of hard work has gone into this and it can be very good for DMD.

Regards

chilo

chilo what a spoiler......
we will be not only one payment option
we will be one of the few coins useable there without fee
ranked the same as NOXT NOBLE will DMD be a 0 fee coin

we have connections with jason (the mastermind behind NOXT and NOBLE) since years
and both sides know how valuable it is to have partners u can trust

DMD Core Team Members are involved in testing the Android App

the real announcement will follow once the app become public avaiable

so lets see this as some insider info for regulary reader of DMD ANN thread
Jump to: