Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 437. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
BTW, do you know what happened with the yesterday payouts from Cloudmining and Multipool? I never got them...

thx for tell me a script was stuck fixed now
u can email [email protected] if that happens again
when things work flawless most time u become lazy control them each day

Yeah, never happened before, so I was thinking something got stuck. I will send also an email next time Smiley
Thanks again.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
A lot of "walls" of 0.0008 DMD at Cryptsy... Someone is getting bored a lot Smiley)

WTH...its all those orders each with "0.00066 DMD" amount. And it completely pushes out all the other orders way down below the list and i can't see them because that's the maximum i am allowed to scroll down. bored indeed...commemorating the removal of trading fee on Cryptsy probably.

just buy 1 DMD guess how many 0.00066 order u will eat up this way

i think its just a trading bot that did go crazy and maintainer is lazy in checking his bots
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
A lot of "walls" of 0.0008 DMD at Cryptsy... Someone is getting bored a lot Smiley)

WTH...its all those orders each with "0.00066 DMD" amount. And it completely pushes out all the other orders way down below the list and i can't see them because that's the maximum i am allowed to scroll down. bored indeed...commemorating the removal of trading fee on Cryptsy probably.
legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
memento audere semper
New service for Diamond

Hi to all Diamond community members.

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread here . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there since we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Get in touch with us on Twitter (@staisybit or via email at [email protected] .

I will post here further updates.

Cheers

Hello, thanks for your info. But how is going to help us your service? The bigger the piles of coins the faster they stakes and so minted coins are generated faster? Would you care to share us some of your experience?

Thank you.

Hi. I have recently got in touch with DMD C.E.O. and he can confirm what i am about to say:

Assuming to have at least the 1% of money supply on our system, Staisybit increases your earnings in, briefly, 3 manners:
  • by running 24/7/365 , unlikely to achieve on an Home PC
  • by staking efficiently, thanks to our proprietary scripts and our wallets maintainer (yeah, it's an human), our wallets will stake efficiently
  • by staking continuously: smaller DMD owners may generate a PoS block once a while, but between a block and the other, it may pass one or even more days; this happen if you stake on your Home PC. On Staisybit  a PoS block is generated more frequently and, more precisely, the frequency is directly proportional to the amount of coins deposited on our staking wallet (this is why i've taken as assumption that DMD wallet is running with at least the 1% of supply). Well, since block rewards are split among users immediately after 30 confirmations and since the splitting is performed using a shares-based system, the same user will be able to get a reward with more frequency than staking on his own. The frequency gain and the amount gain can't be predicted because they rely on the staking-wallet balance, but surely users have benefits in take the coins generated with the stake weight of others users

That said, you will also have the convenience of keep all "on a cloud": an user-friendly web interface to manage your coins (send, receive, stake) from Google Chrome or Firefox, instead of run a QT wallet which needs to be kept up to date and clean. Also, Staisybit will run a several number of cryptocurrencies; if you are staking not only DMD, you will be able to keep all in one place.

short term features
- buy/sell on exchanges
- chat

medium term features
- integration of a third party payment gateway

long term features
- Mobile Application. Staisybit will be on smartphones, giving you the first Mobile Staking Wallet, with its payment gateway, capable to give you access to most of the PoS coins in circulation in few touches.

Please ask here any further information: Announcement Thread

Reach us
Official WebSite
Twitter

Contacts
[email protected]
legendary
BTW, do you know what happened with the yesterday payouts from Cloudmining and Multipool? I never got them...

thx for tell me a script was stuck fixed now
u can email [email protected] if that happens again
when things work flawless most time u become lazy control them each day
legendary
New service for Diamond

I'm here to briefly present our new Cloud Staking service to your community and to announce that this currency has been added to our system.

If you do not know Staisybit, please take a look at our Announcement thread here . You can also reach us at staisybit.com, but there is lack of information over there since we still are in beta phase and service and team presentations have been left as last stuff to do.

Cheers

Not only that, DMD Diamond Foundation will back this ambitious project with a significant amount of coins to kick start on-line staking.

StaisyBit is something more in its scope than an online wallet. We're looking forward to working with you guys.  

did i read between the lines online wallet with mobile access and lot interesting stuff planed for the future

and it even stakes!

that sounds great to me

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
New service for Diamond

Cheers

Not only that, DMD Diamond Foundation will back this ambitious project with a significant amount of coins to kick start on-line staking.

StaisyBit is something more in its scope than an online wallet. We're looking forward to working with you guys. 
New service for Diamond

Cheers

Hello, thanks for your info. But how is going to help us your service? The bigger the piles of coins the faster they stakes and so minted coins are generated faster? Would you care to share us some of your experience?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
New service for Diamond

Cheers

Hi, It's nice to hear positive information  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
memento audere semper
New service for Diamond

Cheers
cryptsy removed trading fees and implemented a 0.5% withdraw fee

what u think about that?

good news for traders

bad news for everyone else

basical by deposit or buy something there u now have already lost 0.5%

before when u just buy something u lose 0.25% in fee but withdraw nearly free of charge

This is bad for non-daytraders, but we have also Bittrex to exchange coins Smiley It's kind of unfair they didn't announced before, so that everyone should be prepare.

legendary
cryptsy removed trading fees and implemented a 0.5% withdraw fee

what u think about that?

good news for traders

bad news for everyone else

basical by deposit or buy something there u now have already lost 0.5%

before when u just buy something u lose 0.25% in fee but withdraw nearly free of charge

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Testing my new avatar!  Whatcha all think - is it diamondtastic?  Grin
I congratulate You  the new avatar, but why it's a hedgehog?  Cheesy

They are just cool little creatures...

soon they will beat cats on internet pictures amount

LOL - see what I am saying - such cool little creatures!  A hedgehog was my first pet.
legendary
I congratulate You  the new avatar, but why it's a hedgehog?  Cheesy

They are just cool little creatures...

soon they will beat cats on internet pictures amount

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002