Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 435. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
For those optimists amongst us, it appears that NOXT may be approaching the start of taking off. Screenshots of Beta testing show DMD as one option of payment multigateway. I will use this application when it becomes available (soon hopefully) to pay bills and assist in increasing DMD liquidity and exposure.

Please check it out, a lot of hard work has gone into this and it can be very good for DMD.

Regards

chilo

It's a mobile application? This is great news!
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Hi people,

My wallet has been staking like crazy the last couple of days. Is there any reason for this or am I just lucky currently?

chilo

I think it's easy to explain - the more coins you have in your wallet the higher income  Cheesy
If you want to say it's wrong, then show us your address here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich
And I think that  everyone can appreciate how lucky you are  Wink

You are probably right shveicar and it is just accumulated coinpile coinage clearing.
You can see my address there, along with all others!
Regards
chilo
For those optimists amongst us, it appears that NOXT may be approaching the start of taking off. Screenshots of Beta testing show DMD as one option of payment multigateway. I will use this application when it becomes available (soon hopefully) to pay bills and assist in increasing DMD liquidity and exposure.

Please check it out, a lot of hard work has gone into this and it can be very good for DMD.

Regards

chilo
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hi people,

My wallet has been staking like crazy the last couple of days. Is there any reason for this or am I just lucky currently?

chilo

I think it's easy to explain - the more coins you have in your wallet the higher income  Cheesy
If you want to say it's wrong, then show us your address here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!rich
And I think that  everyone can appreciate how lucky you are  Wink
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
Hi people,

chilo

and how need dmd for staking like crazy?  Cheesy
Hi people,

chilo

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
we will cross the 0.00100 boarder again soon

i hope it does ,but the question is r u going to give away if it crosses ? Grin Grin Grin

buy hold stake
once u reach ur desired amount of DMD
u can add "sell stake" from time to time
to help spread coins and give more people chance get hands on it

Activity: 189

i hope it does ,but the question is r u going to give away if it crosses ? Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Price is slowly recovering.
Those users who want to dump their coins for a pittance, have already done so.
So that only the Diamond becomes more robust with time.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
@pokeytex

U see the light ... cloudmining was destined to fail it can not be self sustaining , a pyramid to keep it alive ... HAHA glad I got out Smiley

I just continue to harvest solo mining and staking ...  

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex
Damn near ROI is no reaching it.  I invested for a short time and saw ROI was not going to make it.  I sold my shares to U i believe Smiley now u bail out see-ing get out now Smiley

@pokeytex
Identify youself to fairglu on this forum via PM  and be listed Smiley on diamond explorer if u are brave Smiley

Dude - seriously - you are quite annoying.  Why I sell my shares is my business and all you are doing is stirring shit up.  This thread is so much better when you are silent.  Please stay silent unless you have something constructive to add.  Btw - who the hell is fairglu and why would I identify myself to him?  Not sure where you are going with that?
-pokeytex

fairglu is a great guy , he runs your diamond block explorer.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

Cool

LOL - Ok I see now.  So basically tagging by wallet address with me.  Not sure I see why that is important to someone else?  It would be like me giving you my checking account number and telling you every time I went to the bank to withdraw or deposit money.  With all due respect - IT AIN'T YO DAMN BUSINESS! :-)
-pokeytex
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
@pokeytex

U see the light ... cloudmining was destined to fail it can not be self sustaining , a pyramid to keep it alive ... HAHA glad I got out Smiley

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex
Damn near ROI is no reaching it.  I invested for a short time and saw ROI was not going to make it.  I sold my shares to U i believe Smiley now u bail out see-ing get out now Smiley

@pokeytex
Identify youself to fairglu on this forum via PM  and be listed Smiley on diamond explorer if u are brave Smiley

Dude - seriously - you are quite annoying.  Why I sell my shares is my business and all you are doing is stirring shit up.  This thread is so much better when you are silent.  Please stay silent unless you have something constructive to add.  Btw - who the hell is fairglu and why would I identify myself to him?  Not sure where you are going with that?
-pokeytex

Cool

I also PM to fairglu to mark my name on the DMD explorer's personal wallet: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?123490.htm
I think it's a great thing, we can see all who we are Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
@pokeytex

-pokeytex

@pokeytex
Identify youself to fairglu on this forum via PM  and be listed Smiley on diamond explorer if u are brave Smiley

Dude - seriously - you are quite annoying.  Why I sell my shares is my business and all you are doing is stirring shit up.  This thread is so much better when you are silent.  Please stay silent unless you have something constructive to add.  Btw - who the hell is fairglu and why would I identify myself to him?  Not sure where you are going with that?
-pokeytex

Cool
legendary
@pokeytex

-pokeytex

@pokeytex

-pokeytex
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
@pokeytex

-pokeytex

@pokeytex
legendary
@pokeytex

Utah - You show up at the weirdest times.  Cloudmining did not fail.  In fact I make DMD from it every day in addition to the share of the reactor twice a month.  I am damn near ROI and am honestly just in need of some funds.  No reason to stalk the forum waiting for someone to say something that you can pounce on.  Come on you are better than that!
-pokeytex
legendary
The long time  there did not appear this stupid troll utahjohn.
Interestingly it has been released from the mad house  Grin
@pokeytex

I should probably know the answer to this question but is there a transaction size limit in the DMD Wallet?  I am trying to send DMDs to another address and every time I try to send more than 100 coins I get an error message indicating the transaction failed.  If I send 100 DMD it works.

Is there something wrong with what I am doing?

It depends on KB of transaction block, I ran into this problem when I was running pool, a large amount of small coin piles combined reaches a limit.  just reduce amount of piles per transaction.

tx tansaction fee 0.001 DMD per 1KB block size, not sure what the limit is to block size in KB but there is a limit Sad

Thanks.  I am not sure what a "pile" is but I have a large number of transactions from mining.  I can see where sending a lot of coins is actually combining a lot of transactions into one new transaction block.  I guess I have to settle for breaking up my DMD into small transactions before I send them.

That's why I try to keep large "pile" sizes for staking, I do have another address for "small stuff" from mining on another wallet, I find that 1.8DMD from mining wallet (0.20 per block) is max pile size for single KB transaction from mining wallet to "small stuff" wallet, not sure of limit but I have had to split to several transactions due to limit exceeded ... then I let those stake to group .  "Large stuff (500+ DMD) goes to my staking wallet.  I have found that having small amounts in staking wallet hinders things, coin age gets reset on larger piles when small piles stake Sad  this is due to the 9 day stake age BUG in wallet which has been ignored, hence the need for micromanagement of several wallet addresses Sad
What I have observed is that a single pile of 100+ with numerous piles of suitable staking age will indeed reset the 100+ pile also when the smaller piles stake with it Sad keep all your LARGE piles (100+) in a separate wallet address (the larger coin weight of large pile combined with small piles enable them to stake but coin age also gets reset on the large pile Sad Danbi is aware of problem)... and recombine them immediately after staking to keep 100+ piles!  Split staking is the way to go!  approx every 7 days and with higher stake weight than small stuff LOL.  2 days extra compound interest every time versus letting broken wallet code handle it ...

This is likely what staisybit intends to do with human management as they have recognized the flaw also ... 7 day split staking wins Smiley

Meanwhile I just sit on stake piles and wait for next dump to buy  LOL...
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
I should probably know the answer to this question but is there a transaction size limit in the DMD Wallet?  I am trying to send DMDs to another address and every time I try to send more than 100 coins I get an error message indicating the transaction failed.  If I send 100 DMD it works.

Is there something wrong with what I am doing?

It depends on KB of transaction block, I ran into this problem when I was running pool, a large amount of small coin piles combined reaches a limit.  just reduce amount of piles per transaction.

tx tansaction fee 0.001 DMD per 1KB block size, not sure what the limit is to block size in KB but there is a limit Sad

Thanks.  I am not sure what a "pile" is but I have a large number of transactions from mining.  I can see where sending a lot of coins is actually combining a lot of transactions into one new transaction block.  I guess I have to settle for breaking up my DMD into small transactions before I send them.
Jump to: