Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 445. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What source is diamond built from?

not that easy to answer
DMD is one of the oldest POS coins
but it did take in lot code from its successors
and it did improve custom code parts too

fact is we are not technology bound in any way
DMD Diamond define itself trough coin rollout plan
the longterm active hard working core team
and the special trust relationship between core team and community

so if u look at it from that point DMD Diamond could surprise easy with a technology jump or shift of platform base

and still stay the same DMD Diamond
just with more abilities.....
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
What source is diamond built from?
legendary
monday market analyzis https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD
bittrex market is already dry only a few hundred DMD below 0.002 on market
legendary
monday market analyzis https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/DMD_BTC
the amount of avaiable DMD on cryptsy market did constant reduce
since the whale sold 7% of total coins did find new owners.
in my oppinion a rebounce of marketprice will happen this week.
additional impact will be created by a big PR campaign that launch this week too

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
i would split the risc
example buy the 400 at 0.00107
and place the rest in some around 100 DMD each buyorders
in the area between 0.00100 - 0.00104

so if prices raise u still got the cheap 400 dmd

if someone dump down to 0.00100 u get some more cheap coins

if over time it looks unlikely such a dump will be coming again
u still can change tactic and buy higher

trading is gambling

hold and stake in wallet is much better for the nerves and a stressless but still rewarding sleep....

Ahhh Warren Buffet, the "Oracle of Omaha"....
legendary
i would split the risc
example (cryptsy) buy the 400 at 0.00107
and place the rest in some around 100 DMD each buyorders
in the area between 0.00100 - 0.00104

so if prices raise u still got the cheap 400 dmd

if someone dump down to 0.00100 u get some more cheap coins

if over time it looks unlikely such a dump will be coming again
u still can change tactic and buy higher

trading is gambling

hold and stake in wallet is much better for the nerves and a stressless but still rewarding sleep....

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Hello all,

Couple of questions, currently I have 1000 diamonds...been trying to put a little bit away here and there.  I just came accross another 1 bitcoin will .95 to be exact and I am looking to buy more. 
Should I put up a buy wall?  If so what should I set the price at?

Or should I just buy all at whatever price I can get it at, or should I buy a little bit at a time?

Thanks to everyone in advance.  I am so happy I found this coin, and am happy to be able to get more coins at half the price I was buying them at previously.

I would buy a bit each day. Dont buy all at once cause you can get much better price if you place small walls a bit bellow current bid price. Also, do not put more then one wall, put one today, wait for it to get filled and then put another one. Personally, I would divide the amount into 3 tranches and buy the amount over 3 days.  At least this is how I would do it.

Word of caution, there s always an option for the price to go up and they you have to buy at higher price but I would take that risk.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hello all,

Couple of questions, currently I have 1000 diamonds...been trying to put a little bit away here and there.  I just came accross another 1 bitcoin will .95 to be exact and I am looking to buy more. 
Should I put up a buy wall?  If so what should I set the price at?

Or should I just buy all at whatever price I can get it at, or should I buy a little bit at a time?

Thanks to everyone in advance.  I am so happy I found this coin, and am happy to be able to get more coins at half the price I was buying them at previously.

legendary
hi, i am newbe in this community, glad to stay here! ) - what me need DMD to get Stake? what part of stake? how need coins for begin stake?
thank you )

welcome

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

enjoy a bright future
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
hi, i am newbe in this community, glad to stay here! ) - what me need DMD to get Stake? what part of stake? how need coins for begin stake?
thank you )

welcome Smiley

All you have to do is to put some coin into your personal wallet and wait for at least 9 days...The more coins you have the faster it will stake. Be careful: do not move the coins. Good luck:)
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
thank you )
legendary
release of partly community funded PR campaign is expected to happen early next week
if it will have a impact on marketprice and it would be clever buy DMD now everyone have to decide on his own
legendary
if u look at market u always have to looks on three things

actual buy/sell price
size of buy/sellorders behind that
trading volume

even if today we have a day where marketprice did fall back a bit
the sellorders behind are small and is a temporary price fall

in fact i guess its the last daytraders who leave after the whale collapse event that attracted them is now over
legendary
guys its a 6 posting account
dont take that serious

This coin s not about pump and dump, it s about sustainable, stable and constant stream of revenues.

Yet another trash coin.

Don't buy then. But saying things without any arguments is nonsense...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
This coin s not about pump and dump, it s about sustainable, stable and constant stream of revenues.

Yet another trash coin.

Another troll decided to say a few words  Cheesy
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/KrPgflD.jpg?1

Yet another trash coin.
I would prefer 50 DMD daily for new DMD Cloudshares like last promotion. I have some friends who probably will jump in Smiley

the daily budget will be 25 DMD

But 25 x 30 days will be 750 DMD for one month. I would say 50 x 30 = 1500 DMD will be a more attractive bounty for new people...

how u know its new people?

Maybe not all new, but for sure there will be some of them new who will invest in Cloud. I have a friend who I'm 90% sure he will buy shares, for example. There are now 2 wallets open in Romania, one is mine and the other one belongs to one of my friend who also bought shares in Cloud at the last bounty. I have another 2 friends who are interested in DMD, maybe both will buy also, but I can't guarantee... 
legendary
looks like on cryptsy a few K cheap DMD are placed in area of 0.00115
in case u dont check exchange daily just a hint  Cool

to late the 2800 DMD got dumped so who had a buyorder placed at 0.00100 can enjoy a good deal

this show again that its clever to have some standing buyorders just in case someone mindless sell a bunch of coins
legendary
I would prefer 50 DMD daily for new DMD Cloudshares like last promotion. I have some friends who probably will jump in Smiley

the daily budget will be 25 DMD

But 25 x 30 days will be 750 DMD for one month. I would say 50 x 30 = 1500 DMD will be a more attractive bounty for new people...

how u know its new people?
Jump to: