Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 446. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
I would prefer 50 DMD daily for new DMD Cloudshares like last promotion. I have some friends who probably will jump in Smiley

the daily budget will be 25 DMD

But 25 x 30 days will be 750 DMD for one month. I would say 50 x 30 = 1500 DMD will be a more attractive bounty for new people...
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
looks like on cryptsy a few K cheap DMD are placed in area of 0.00115
in case u dont check exchange daily just a hint  Cool
legendary
I would prefer 50 DMD daily for new DMD Cloudshares like last promotion. I have some friends who probably will jump in Smiley

the daily budget will be 25 DMD
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
any ideas for a DMD Cloudmining promotion?
we plan to run one for the 1 year anniversity of https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

budget will be 25 DMD daily and duration for like a month or more (core members donated 1600 DMD for that promotion activity)

lets brainstorm whats a creative way to do this

we prepared already the ability of dedect  referal ID if u use the url he provide ya to register

but how do run a referer driven promotion without always the same people creating new accounts?

or should we do a auction of the 25 DMD for the highest buy new DMD Cloudshares bid each day like the last promotion?

other ideas?

legendary
any ideas for a DMD Cloudmining promotion?
we plan to run one for the 1 year anniversity of https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

budget will be 25 DMD daily and duration for like a month or more (core members donated 1600 DMD for that promotion activity)

lets brainstorm whats a creative way to do this

we prepared already the ability of dedect  referal ID if u use the url he provide ya to register

but how do run a referer driven promotion without always the same people creating new accounts?

or should we do a auction of the 25 DMD for the highest buy new DMD Cloudshares bid each day like the last promotion?

other ideas?
legendary
I second this. Please do not feed the trolls.

we have seen other trolls here in the past
in fact this 3xp dude is ok in my oppinion
as long as he write in english

i have absolute no problem with people discussing here and not share a oppinion
DMD Diamond community isnt a brainwashed group of aye sayers

have own oppinion why not we respect it as long as u respect other people have their own oppinion too

and if our discussions are around the topic if DMD need 1 2 5 or 10 years to reach 10$
or if the market form up for a upwards correcture now in a week or 14 days

that all seem to me positive discussions and we all share the oppinion
that DMD will raise

for me thats certain too because the coin mechanics are designed that way
holding will be always rewarded and coin rollout will always decrease

its clear it need some weeks the 70k DMD land in wallets and join us happy staking DMD owners
but once that process is finished DMD will be again rare on exchanges as it is already the case on bittrex which is nearly dry of DMD

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Haaa ))

Sure.... Smiley

Whatever lets you sleep at night Smiley

Please, if u want to answer this guy dont quote him or delete what he says how i did now if u can, i already ignored him but what he write appear in the quote even if... Thanks a lot for the understanding Smiley

I second this. Please do not feed the trolls.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Haaa ))

Sure.... Smiley

Please, if u want to answer this guy dont quote him or delete what he says how i did now if u can, i already ignored him but what he write appear in the quote even if... Thanks a lot for the understanding Smiley
3xp
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
How many you bought 100 DMD ? Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.
Haaa )) and what doest it mean?
Maybe it another bull sh%T from you ?

Sure.... Smiley

3xp
You dont need to know who I am.

I bought lots of diamonds while the big whale was dumping.

Haaa )) and what doest it mean?
Maybe it another bull sh%T from you ?
You dont need to know who I am.

I bought lots of diamonds while the big whale was dumping.
3xp
Ivan  ... I dont know who is tramese ) and say bull   sh%t  ... because he was misleading
And dont answer in your question because you tell me something about EXXX  and ignore ))
legendary
It s obvious 3xp s got some personal motives in trolling. That s why I ve asked him about his goals related to DMD.

3xp, if you really think you re gonna be able to move the price with your trolling, please, do not insult our intelligence. This might have worked on some other childish coins you ve trolling before but assure you this is not going to work with DMD. We re not kindergarten community here, there are serious investors here who know how to recognize true investment opportunity.

In other words, you simply waste your time. DMD s not going down.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
It always amazes me when these newbies come in and they clearly dont know the first thing about crypto or even the coin they are talking about. Look Ill make this easy for the newbies. Diamond coin has been around over 2 years. I was mining it when it was scrypt, when it was very young. DMD has clearly passed the test of time with one of the most active and most repsected devs in the community. So if your going to speculate , then act like a professional and give your reasons why, bring FACTS to support your statement. Educate us on what you know thats factual and dont waste our time with your bullshit opinion with  no facts to back it up. Of more than 1500 cryptocurrencies, diamond ranks as one of the best, and over $500,000 market cap says so, and THAT IS A FACT!! I am a very large holder of diamond coin, and have been, and couldnt be happier!!

Vegas
3xp
I think that when the $ 3-5 then all will sell everything.
but $10 are pleasant to me more Smiley

OLD investors leave , new investors come ) its like 2+2

The POS will be 25%

And about POS i will tell you after next time  Cool it will be surprise fot you

Price Range Consolidating....It's upward bullish triangle forming...ready to burst Smiley

)))))))))maybe its real bull sh%T
Price Range Consolidating....It's upward bullish triangle forming...ready to burst Smiley
Activity: 505
legendary
2 years ) maybe

Ok, we explained what is DMD foundation goal. May I ask what is your goal regarding DMD?
Activity: 505
I think that when the $ 3-5 then all will sell everything.
but $10 are pleasant to me more Smiley

Jump to: