Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 449. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Someone on Reddit has a question and I don't know the answer.
The question is: "Speaking of btc, is nicehash a solid choice for higher return or standard multipool to take advantage of low diff? Running single gpu setup."

I believe he is using the DMD multipool because later he mentioned the Reactor payout.

if u want to mine DMD direct via groestl algo u need to use one of the other 3 pools (as visible on page 1 of this thread)

if DMD direct mining diff is to high for u try use https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
here u can use any supported hardware (asics too) and algo from nicehash and get earnings converted into DMD

DMD Multipool = Nicehash + BTC to DMD conversion (based on bot who buy at actual marketprice with 0% fees on top of nicehash fees)

if its better to mine groestl on a DMD pool or utilize DMD Multipool with nicehash deepens on ur GPU and what it can mine
AMD cards and NVIDA cards have different performances at mining deepends on the algo and miner version overclocking and stability at each algo

example i have 9x 750ti last week i did mine with 7 of them lyra2REv2 algo at DMD Multipool (via Nicehash) this week i mine x11 algo at DMD Multipool (via Nicehash)
2 of my 750ti mine groestl on cryptopools (at high overclock some cards not stable on x11 but still stable at groestl.....)
and my 2 AMD290 mining ETH (not possible over nicehash so i mine via other pool and do conversion to DMD manual)

DMD Reactor affect only DMD Cloudmining shareholder have no relation to DMD Multipool
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Someone on Reddit has a question and I don't know the answer.
The question is: "Speaking of btc, is nicehash a solid choice for higher return or standard multipool to take advantage of low diff? Running single gpu setup."

I believe he is using the DMD multipool because later he mentioned the Reactor payout.
legendary
The POS difficulty increases, the POS reward too and seems to me that the situation is improving. I already have some big pile staked. It is only necessary to correct the Danbi's pool. Or (better) add another 1-2 pool for stability. When the difficulties <40 we can main DMD directly.

POS rewards never increase they stay constant the same 50% a year until total coins 1500000 then 25% a year

but yes if because of higher POS diff (more people active minting) the time until u find a POS block is longer
then the reward looks higher (just because the time is bigger not because the POS percentage per anno did increase)

if ur 1000 DMD mint after 14 days 20 DMD or after 21 days 30 DMD its always 50% POS......

regarding pools we have 3 nice pools now whenever u choose to go mining direct for mining DMD use the lowest hashrate one

if DMD direct mining diff is to high for u try use https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
here u can use any supported hardware (asics too) and algo from nicehash and get earnings converted into DMD
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
The POS difficulty increases, the POS reward too and seems to me that the situation is improving. I already have some big pile staked. It is only necessary to correct the Danbi's pool. Or (better) add another 1-2 pool for stability. When the difficulties <40 we can main DMD directly.
legendary
we seek someone willing to active manage the DMD Diamond facebook
we are busy in so many areas and no experts in facebook anyway

that would be a very good way how someone with skills in that area can contribute
and work for the success of his own investment

its a voluntary position

same as everyone from DMD Diamound Foundation core team works voluntary

apply via PM to me or popshot (alex)
or email [email protected]
legendary
who own that wallet
he seems to have absorbed nearly 50% of the dying whale Diamonds

would be nice if we can give the new whale a heartly welcome
send me a PM with ur skype name and u get a invite to DMD community skype channel

(everyone else who is interested can join too)
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
second DMD Reactor payout round in August initiated
DMD Cloudmining shareholder should see DMD incoming in the next hour

enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Great, thanks!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Thank you for my reactor payout!! Always a pleasant thing to see! :-)
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
legendary
second DMD Reactor payout round in August initiated
DMD Cloudmining shareholder should see DMD incoming in the next hour

enjoy!

---------------------------------------------

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

3xp
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
"Hello" song   !!! Servus - Hello
3xp
Cryptonit  Its just game ,about bad russian men who dump price .
I believed what russian understand and support me
But in this i was wrong
legendary
legendary
Thx Cryptonit  Grin
I understand your massage  

Arigato IVAN  )))

thx

i dont care how bad ur english is

as long as i can try understand it is much better than russian.....

and not because i dont respect russian
just because i cant read it

and most people outside the former east block cant read it

i have to face the fact i cant write german here because its not the "world language"

and same u have to face that russian isnt proper language here
3xp
Thx Cryptonit  Grin
I understand your massage about "Servus"

Arigato IVAN  )))
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
You think I'm a  EX whale?

I think you are a troll and a person who does not deserve to be a part of this distinguished community.
Also, you are extremely impolite since you constantly write in Russian which almost no one can understand here when it s obvious you can write and understand English. 

All in all, you are ex for me so I ll be putting you on my ignore list.

SAYONARA 3XP and good luck.
3xp
Jump to: