Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 442. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Using a different wifi connection than normal and there's now 62 active connections showing up for my wallet compared to the 15-20 that I'm used to. Are the ports to open different from other qt wallets or did we get a serious influx of new users?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i got info from a big DMD stakeholder
that he had because of financial problems to sell 12k DMD

good to know this source of sell pressure is now gone
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Ha ha, guys, dont trust them. Now DMD foundation try to get rid of their coins, because diamonds will be more cheap. This is why the price drops every day. They try to convince you, that now diamonds are cheap and you must buy it, but its not true. They need your bitcoins. Be careful.

Perhaps you've been long thinking before you write this?  Grin
 More the stupid statement I for a long time here not heard.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Ha ha, guys, dont trust them. Now DMD foundation try to get rid of their coins, because diamonds will be more cheap. This is why the price drops every day. They try to convince you, that now diamonds are cheap and you must buy it, but its not true. They need your bitcoins. Be careful.
legendary

DMD Diamond Foundation is funding a 1600 DMD price!
for the 1st DMD Cloudmining Anniversity Event!

The event will be like a Raffle drawing
(utilize a 3rd party online raffle random winner selector tool)

1st Winner 1000 DMD
2nd Winner 500 DMD
3rd Winner 100 DMD

How u can participate? How expensive are the Raffle Tickets?

The Raffle Tickets are for free (only 160 avaiable! first come first served)!

Any DMD Cloudmining investment starting from 10th September until we reach the goal of 16 BTC
will additional to buy u DMD Cloudmining shares give u one Raffle Ticket for each 0.1 BTC invested.

Example if i invest today 0.1 next monday 0.2 and next friday 0.2 BTC into DMD Cloudmining
you will have already 5 Tickets for the raffle (and keep in mind only 160 Tickets avaiable first come first served!)

The winner will be selected once all 160 Tickets have a owner but not before 1st October (the day of 1st Anniversity)

Below u can find detail about DMD Cloudmining and how u can invest in it:

---------------------------------------------

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.
legendary
There is a problem with DMD Multipool? It's not working and keeps says "something went wrong with AJAX".
Seen that before, just a third party server not responding ... restart browser and try again

Well... still the same problem Sad

the multipool/cloud server was on autopilot

i was busy

it did run in some issues that need manual interaction

fixed it today

no multipool mining or cloudmining payout are affected in another way that payout was delayed

positive sideeffect

coins cheaper now so u get more DMD because of the delay

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
The way I see it is that some people hold, some people sell, some people sell slowly, some people sell fast.  My guess is that whomever sold 10k plus DMD's must have needed money fast.  No matter what market someone is in - if you need money fast you are willing to liquidate at any cost.  Now regarding that Mercedes in Cryptonit's post a few back - I can't wait until I can use my DMD to buy one!  Grin

-pokeytex
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
There is a problem with DMD Multipool? It's not working and keeps says "something went wrong with AJAX".
Seen that before, just a third party server not responding ... restart browser and try again

Well... still the same problem Sad
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Activity: 416
Merit: 270
someone again sold on cryptsy near 10k coins. I don't understand logic to sell everything cheaper and cheaper.

Because whenever an investment drops in price as much as DMD has dropped from its high people get concerned that it has lost its appeal so they seel what they have on the peaks.    Looking at cryptsy I don't see much buy pressure above .001.  that tells me not many investors think DMD is going up the level its was when it s was about .5 USD.  With each new drop in prices it reinforces the same thought in other investors.

BTW, its not just DMD, many other coins are off their recent highs too and are continuing to drop slowly.  Perhaps the drop in price for BTC has spooked everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
someone again sold on cryptsy near 10k coins. I don't understand logic to sell everything cheaper and cheaper.
I have imagine they picked up a bunch during the drop. Wanted some quick profit and sold.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
legendary
people often ask

why we are hybrid and still use POW too if POS is that great

first of all that the chance one confirmation cycle (6 blocks in a row)
will contain with a very high chance block of different types (POS and POW)
add up all the security features of both and increase network security

additional POW have advantages in preventing orphans and clear select the true chain

pure POS can only fullfill this task with regular checkpointing or accepting a network with high rate of orphans

over all i think of all bitcoin v1 codebase based solutions a POW/POS hybrid is the best path for now

for the future DMD is open minded and will follow technology inovations
when its possible to keep the coin rollout plan and core coin specifications of DMD Diamond

it would be shortminded to think what we have no is it and there will be never improvements in future

we dont drive such cars any more

technology envolve

still both are Mercedes

DMD Diamond in 10 years will be total different but still the same.........

....one of the best crypto coins on market!

there is a reason why they call us

Diamond (DMD) Evolution

legendary

DMD Diamond Foundation is funding a 1600 DMD price!
for the 1st DMD Cloudmining Anniversity Event!

The event will be like a Raffle drawing
(utilize a 3rd party online raffle random winner selector tool)

1st Winner 1000 DMD
2nd Winner 500 DMD
3rd Winner 100 DMD

How u can participate? How expensive are the Raffle Tickets?

The Raffle Tickets are for free (only 160 avaiable! first come first served)!

Any DMD Cloudmining investment starting from today until we reach the goal of 16 BTC
will additional to buy u DMD Cloudmining shares give u one Raffle Ticket for each 0.1 BTC invested.

Example if i invest today 0.1 next monday 0.2 and next friday 0.2 BTC into DMD Cloudmining
you will have already 5 Tickets for the raffle (and keep in mind only 160 Tickets avaiable first come first served!)

The winner will be selected once all 160 Tickets have a owner but not before 1st October (the day of 1st Anniversity)

Below u can find detail about DMD Cloudmining and how u can invest in it:

---------------------------------------------

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

legendary
got a few quick questions regarding PoS. Sorry if these are noob Qs but i have been searching high and low for the past few months and i can't seem to find a comprehensive detailed explanation or even an easy to understand video.

1) Does PoS help to verify transactions?
2) PoS contributes to the security of the DMD Foundation blockchain, am i right? the more PoS miners, the better?

POS fullfill all the tasks POW fullfill too (and using cryptographic algorythm too)
just way more powerefficient

yes it verify transactions

yes more people active run a wallet in POS mode is better from security point of view

the technology of POS is not that much different from POW
thats the reason why it can secure transactions and the network
the biggest difference is that if the minting diff is raising
u not need more hashingpower (a CPU on the device where wallet runs will always be strong enough)
u need more coin-weight (amount of coin in pile + age of pile)

and coin-weight always is destroyed after find a block
while new hashrate in a POW network stay

so a POW based network is a arms race of mining gear
while in a POS network u have no pressure
u choose how much coins u want to have
and u can predict exact how much interest they will earn for u

u always get that kind kind of POS rewards that fit to ur amount and age of coins

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
got a few quick questions regarding PoS. Sorry if these are noob Qs but i have been searching high and low for the past few months and i can't seem to find a comprehensive detailed explanation or even an easy to understand video.

1) Does PoS help to verify transactions?
2) PoS contributes to the security of the DMD Foundation blockchain, am i right? the more PoS miners, the better?
legendary
legendary
i to understand, what mine on ASICs is impossible on DMD Cloudmining ?
on https://multipool.bit.diamonds/ u can use ASICs too
and the earnings will be converted into DMD and send towards ur wallet
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
Jump to: