Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 483. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Has anyone been experiencing issues with the dmd multipool though nice hash dropping out periodically?  Started like a week or so ago?  My miners go offline for around 5 minutes then come back up happens maybe 7 to 10 times a day?

I also had the same issue. I thought it's my connection the problem, but it seems not. So for the moment mining is stopped because most of the times from 8 hours mining I got only half the reward.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Has anyone been experiencing issues with the dmd multipool though nice hash dropping out periodically?  Started like a week or so ago?  My miners go offline for around 5 minutes then come back up happens maybe 7 to 10 times a day?

This problem does not multipool.
This is a problem NiceHash.
Apparently they have problems with the connection.
But lately they have working properly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Feature Graphic on Play Store for my app, everything else still work in progress.

use DMD Diamond not Diamondcoin

we are NOT diamondcoin
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
Feature Graphic on Play Store for my app, everything else still work in progress.

legendary
I think that now is happening in Greece clearly shows how banks treat their investors.
Those who keep their money in the bank must always remember that at any time (as soon as the bankers find themselves in a difficult situation) he can withdraw from an ATM just 50 euros a day.
And this applies to any bank in any country.
Perhaps only those painful measures will teach people to appreciate the crypto currency as a valuable asset that is free of censorship and control  Cool

Diamond is attractive because your own bank (50% per annum) is in your wallet and you not accountable to anyone about your income.
legendary
chainz explorer dedect over 200 different wallet a day
he is connected to 121 wallet at this moment
the wallets are spread at the globe like displayed in the picture below

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/#!network  and then click geolocation
to see this overview

USA with 74 wallets if by far the biggest country of diamond lovers
europe countries folow with 52 wallets
and third is russia with 22 wallets

china 1.......

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
Yeah i think its fine as it is.
legendary

What would be nice for this coin are burn mechanisms  

I think that now the market enough empty of coins (eg Novacoin) that burn their coins in the transaction and the total number of coins in the system unlimited.
As you see it does not add to their popularity.
People want to have a quick coin with a fixed number of coins in the system and the minimum commision for the transaction.
Diamond meets these requirements.
legendary

What would be nice for this coin are burn mechanisms  

Already said that Smiley

already answered that  Cool

but hey we are the community together if u come up with a great idea a mechanic where burn coins make sense explain it so we can dicuss it

by mechanic i mean a bit more as to state

burn coins reduce avaiable coins and this way increase value of existing coins

who can burn
why he would burn

and not such bullshit systems like burn coins for increase POS stake rate

thats same inovative as a turbo boost button for a cloud mining contract

u not reward the guy who press this button on cooldown
u punish the people who dont

i dont want such systems

if we talk about a prove of burn mechnism u need a good idea around it

in my opinion the most easy to implement burn coin mechanic would be increase tx fees and make sure the fees are burned

do we want that?

legendary
no jokes about religions please

i was born as christ my wife is buddist
the nanny of my twinns is muslim

i respect them all

DMD Diamond is a economical experiment
similar to Bitcoin but with improved ruleset and coinrollout plan
and plans to attach services and apps in the future

not more and not less
legendary
This is almost Shocked becoming  a cult

i dislike to be compared with a cult Wink

while a cult state some facts and all have to belive in it

we explain a dream and a path to reach it
and seek people who join us to make it happen

thats different

we dont say there is light at the end of the tunnel
we say let us create a light on the end of the tunnel  Cool

Activity: 175
CryptoVPN

Hopefully the price will rise to the level of 0.008. I want to make good profit POS. Then no one wakes up to sell the coins even $ 2. Now I look LTC,NVC, PPC,NMC. They grow in value. BUT! I'm not going to sell diamonds and buy LTC ... I want to participate in the promotion of the diamond, but what can I do? Only buy them. Buy 0.5 btc each month.I wish you luck! Are you a good investor!

Cryptonit

I understood you! Waiting for you to new projects! It should be of interest to the people! DIAMOND - fast, security, and of course a great team of developers!

Activity: 145
Head of Support Services Exchange btc38 replied:
we will not add a new coin to exchange in the following months. money less and less in this market, so we tend to stop adding new coin this year.

Looks like they only want High volume coins  Embarrassed

Thanks for the effort Galactus. So BTC38 is out.

(1) BTER seems okay if you ask me. they were able to refund their customers after the hack back in Feb 2015. After that, they partnered with Jua.com for better security. so far, no news about BTER in Apr, May, June and July 2015.

(2) i dunno much about JUBI. first time hearing it for me. i tried googling news about it but couldnt find any results related to JUBI. anybody else know anything about it?

(3) As for C-CEX, does it trade in CNY? i tried to look for it but couldn't find it.

(4) OKcoin....a lot of rumors and a few of its staff resigning, i dunno. sounds like a danger zone to me. i say give it another 3 months to see how things goes for this exchange. stay clear away from it for now. last news about them says OKcoin seemed to have recovered from the last outage. so...give it some time.

Oh and don't bother about HUOBI. they only trade in Bitcoin and Litecoin for now. Just these 2. Unless you want to teleport DMD to the moon, i dunno how is that going to happen.  Roll Eyes

i think that is all the chinese altcoin exchange we have. the good and well known ones at least.

Nice work looking into those exchanges guys.

Perhaps we need to develop our community in China, then the markets may be more willing to take DMD on. In the meantime, Chinese investors can use the current markets, and they appear to have been as I have noticed China is often represented in the geolocation page of the block explorer recently. Hopefully one of those people will make contact with our community and perhaps even step up to the Chinese community manager role as suggested in earlier posts by cryptonit.

DMD has certainly been noticed and is gathering more followers lately. Great to see!

Kind Regards

chilo
legendary
who sells diamond?
who is the owner of the wallet dGA6uvXZX2ZFpT78wqHzhySRniKjFpM3B7? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm Huh
It was he who sells coins? Angry

thats a cryptsy coldwallet (confirmed by mullick)
when this wallet become smaller thats a good sign
and we know people who bough DMD withdraw them for stake in wallet
and not leave on exchange for trading games
legendary
we will not add a new coin to exchange in the following months. money less and less in this market, so we tend to stop adding new coin this year.

I think that they are telling the whole story.
But it is possible that they will be interested only in the coins with high capitalization and big trading volumes.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

Looks like they only want High volume coins  Embarrassed

Thanks for the effort Galactus. So BTC38 is out.

(1) BTER seems okay if you ask me. they were able to refund their customers after the hack back in Feb 2015. After that, they partnered with Jua.com for better security. so far, no news about BTER in Apr, May, June and July 2015.

(2) i dunno much about JUBI. first time hearing it for me. i tried googling news about it but couldnt find any results related to JUBI. anybody else know anything about it?

(3) As for C-CEX, does it trade in CNY? i tried to look for it but couldn't find it.

(4) OKcoin....a lot of rumors and a few of its staff resigning, i dunno. sounds like a danger zone to me. i say give it another 3 months to see how things goes for this exchange. stay clear away from it for now. last news about them says OKcoin seemed to have recovered from the last outage. so...give it some time.

Oh and don't bother about HUOBI. they only trade in Bitcoin and Litecoin for now. Just these 2. Unless you want to teleport DMD to the moon, i dunno how is that going to happen.  Roll Eyes

i think that is all the chinese altcoin exchange we have. the good and well known ones at least.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

Looks like they only want High volume coins  Embarrassed
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
That last entry looks pretty good. what kinda cake is it?
  its called  Confetti Birthday Cake even the letters on the cake are edible 
Jump to: