Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 484. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
here too is visible it goes up again

legendary
dmd multipool lotto https://multipool.bit.diamonds/
winner was member of DMD Diamond foundation
and did choose to leave the coins in

so we have a jackpot 200 DMD at 2nd august

legendary

we again in slow gaining value against BTC mode
that together with raise of BTC vs $ mean we have a very good +10% marketcap

buyorderbook walls move upwards

yesterday was at 0.00120 - 0.00140

today they are at 0.00140 - 0.00160

again cryptsy is the place to get more and cheaper DMD

dont be shy to jump between exchanges to maximize the DMD u able to buy with ur BTC
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
I think BTC38 now is good choice.
For CryptoVPN@ "You need to see movie Nightcrawler(2014)"
Sorry if you watch it! VPN :-)

Lol why's that?

When U see the movie, you will have the answer.

Ill watch it when i get a chance which might be a while so yep yep.
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
btc38 has an English version

There is a dude from BlackCoin community named Gritt who knows btc38 manager

Whoever knows that person from BK best should have a chat with him about the conditions a coin needs to fulfil to be added.

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
I've already tried to engage with BTC38 without success. We will have hard time without a Chinese community manager as only then it makes sense to promote Diamond on that market.
I suppose it's like starting on English speaking forums, where you make an ANN, establish community, get noticed and then added.

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Lol why's that?

When U see the movie, you will have the answer.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Just needs more volume and we are there

Then bring word to our Chinese investors and the volume will be  Wink

okay. enough talk about Chinese this and Chinese that. isn't there not one person who can really make contact with any of the good chinese exchanges and ask them to get DMD traded in their exchange? Cryptonit had at least mentioned twice about this already.

For a start, we can list down which chinese exchanges are good.

i think BTC38 is good. stay away from OKcoin. seems like theres some 'soup' boiling.
Huobi seems good too. correct me if i am wrong though.

Jubi and BTC38 it's a good Chinese exchanges.
If Chinese investors learn about 50% of annual income, they will be happy to have a Diamond in own portfolio The Investment Smiley

Cool. that's 2 votes for BTC38 so far. anybody else got anything to say? lets pool in our knowledge here together. just name out which exchange you think is good that comes to your mind.

BTC38 - 2 Good Counts
Jubi - 1 Good Count
OKcoin - 1 Bad Count

I think you should try:

Bter
or
c-cex first.

Almost impossibru to get listed on BTC38 atm.

someone else trusts Bter?

Doesnt matter if you trust bter or not.

Imo that one and c-cex are the only ones DMD has a chance at to get a foot in the (asian)door at all.

btc38 and Okcoin... sure.
lolz

Good luck anyway.

Lol why's that?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Now in China night. I waiting for an answer morning or afternoon.
answer from btc38.
on btc38 there is a login via Facebook. but if Facebook for any reason will block your account, access to your account on btc38 will be closed.
This is a big minus.
need a registration through the mail.

hm .. Why Facebook to be blocked your account?

мнoгo пиcaть пoэтoмy нe бyдy пepeвoдить.
paзвe ecть мaлo пpичин?
oднa caмaя пpocтaя - я никoгдa нe peгиcтpиpyюcь пoд cвoим имeнeм в coц-ceтяx. я нe вижy в этoм cмыcлa.
зa этo фeйcбyк бaнит. xoтя aкк мoй пoкa жив Smiley фб нyжeн тoлькo для oбщeния co знaкoмыми зaгpaницeй, a нe для тoгo чтoбы вceмy миpy paccкaзывaть ктo я.
никтo нe читaeт пpaвилa иcпoльзoвaния этиx caмыx coц-ceтeй, знaчит paнo или пoзднo блoкиpoвкa мoжeт пpoизoйти.
дa и oт cбoeв в paбoтe coц-ceтeй никтo нe зacтpaxoвaн, c фeйcбyкoм тaкoe бывaeт, xoтя и нe чacтo.
a peгa пo пoчтe caмый yнивepcaльный вapиaнт.
я пиcaл в пoддepжкy бтц38 oб этoм, нo oни cooбщили, чтo paccмoтpят этoт вapиaнт, ecли бyдeт бoльшe oбpaщeний c дaннoй пpocьбoй, мeня oднoгo мaлo Smiley

Ok. I understand your point.
If a lot of people will write their proposal to add a Diamond at auction BTC38, then they might agree to it.

P.s Я тo жe cчитaю, чтo эти coциaльныe ceти для xoмякoв. Ho инoгдa oни пoмoгaют пpивлeкaть внимaниe к чeмy либo, нo нe бoлee.

Well you guys figure out who we are going to try and get on then we can start sending messages.

1 vote from me btc38.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
on btc38 there is a login via Facebook. but if Facebook for any reason will block your account, access to your account on btc38 will be closed.
This is a big minus.

paзвe ecть мaлo пpичин?
oднa caмaя пpocтaя - я никoгдa нe peгиcтpиpyюcь пoд cвoим имeнeм в coц-ceтяx. я нe вижy в этoм cмыcлa.
зa этo фeйcбyк бaнит. xoтя aкк мoй пoкa жив Smiley фб нyжeн тoлькo для oбщeния co знaкoмыми зaгpaницeй, a нe для тoгo чтoбы вceмy миpy paccкaзывaть ктo я.
никтo нe читaeт пpaвилa иcпoльзoвaния этиx caмыx coц-ceтeй, знaчит paнo или пoзднo блoкиpoвкa мoжeт пpoизoйти.
дa и oт cбoeв в paбoтe coц-ceтeй никтo нe зacтpaxoвaн, c фeйcбyкoм тaкoe бывaeт, xoтя и нe чacтo.
я пиcaл в пoддepжкy бтц38 oб этoм, нo oни cooбщили, чтo paccмoтpят этoт вapиaнт, ecли бyдeт бoльшe oбpaщeний c дaннoй пpocьбoй, мeня oднoгo мaлo Smiley

Ok. I understand your point.
If a lot of people will write their proposal to add a Diamond at auction BTC38, then they might agree to it.

P.s Я тo жe cчитaю, чтo эти coциaльныe ceти для xoмякoв. Ho инoгдa oни пoмoгaют пpивлeкaть внимaниe к чeмy либo, нo нe бoлee.
legendary
who sells diamond?
who is the owner of the wallet dGA6uvXZX2ZFpT78wqHzhySRniKjFpM3B7? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm Huh
It was he who sells coins? Angry
CryptoVPN -->> you buy 120 btc? Why not put a wall at price 120к -100,000 DMD??? Huh
Just a shame that you have lost money. It was 120btc, and was 18-20btc. 6 times the price dropped.

Sorry. Translation by Google

I'm not worried i wouldn't have risked the money if i didn't think it would reach 0.01.
My hunches are never ushally wrong so whats ir matter plus btc is on the rise which means the value of dmd is rising.

@tagbot see it as a expensive but effective promotion campaign that cryptoVPN hosted for DMD
his creation of this pricespike wave made DMD visible to lot people who just ignored the second half of top 100 coins.....

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

okay. enough talk about Chinese this and Chinese that. isn't there not one person who can really make contact with any of the good chinese exchanges and ask them to get DMD traded in their exchange? Cryptonit had at least mentioned twice about this already.

i think BTC38 is good. stay away from OKcoin. seems like theres some 'soup' boiling.

If Chinese investors learn about 50% of annual income, they will be happy to have a Diamond in own portfolio The Investment Smiley

Cool. that's 2 votes for BTC38 so far. anybody else got anything to say? lets pool in our knowledge here together. just name out which exchange you think is good that comes to your mind.

BTC38 - 2 Good Counts
Jubi - 1 Good Count
OKcoin - 1 Bad Count

I think you should try:

Bter
or
c-cex first.

I also trust Bter. Nice platform, but has few altcoins. I still have an account there...
who sells diamond?
who is the owner of the wallet dGA6uvXZX2ZFpT78wqHzhySRniKjFpM3B7? https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?94031.htm Huh
It was he who sells coins? Angry
CryptoVPN -->> you buy 120 btc? Why not put a wall at price 120к -100,000 DMD??? Huh
Just a shame that you have lost money. It was 120btc, and was 18-20btc. 6 times the price dropped.

Sorry. Translation by Google

I'm not worried i wouldn't have risked the money if i didn't think it would reach 0.01.
My hunches are never ushally wrong so whats ir matter plus btc is on the rise which means the value of dmd is rising.

Also if i had put a buy wall up someone would just dump on it.
I knew the price would drop i bought very little coins above 0.004-0.008
People who worry about prices are normally day traders and their opinions don't matter much anyways.
This is a big minus.

paзвe ecть мaлo пpичин?

BTC38 - 2 Good Counts
Jubi - 1 Good Count
OKcoin - 1 Bad Count

I think you should try:

Bter
or
c-cex first.

legendary
to read about a community driven go china initiative
made me be proud to be part of this community
i full support ur initiative and looking forward to see how it develop
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

BTC38 - 2 Good Counts
Jubi - 1 Good Count
OKcoin - 1 Bad Count

I think you should try:

Bter
or
c-cex first.

Jump to: