Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 488. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
We are planning of setting some stuff up with out vpn service to either offer vpn's for dmd or referral program allow cash out in dmd.
Our referral program on sign up give ten bucks free. So might be something.

Nice man glad to hear that but your brolic entry was simply brutal Cheesy
120+ btc and all in , in a single move was like....

Good pick anyways.
Cheers
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
We are planning of setting some stuff up with our vpn service to either offer vpn's for dmd or referral program allow cash out in dmd.
Our referral program on sign up give ten bucks free. So might be something.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Still have to get some ones to buy those...
After march - december The reactor dmd:s are free for selling and there is large risks for prize

-Sneaking

i know all contributors to dmd reactor

the potential of dmd sold when coins free up is below 5000 dmd

I think most people are taking a longer-term approach when investing in diamond. I know, that's my plan. I'll continue to hold and collect the 50% interest... We will probably be getting more investors from other countries such as China and demand should outpace supply.
Regards,
Brian

Below 5k won't be a problem then. At least most of them are long term that I know.
P&D sure attracts wrong kind of attention.

-Sneaking
cryptonit gave us some really valuable information: do not merge coin piles, otherwise you lose more coin age when you send coins to somebody. just let the wallet do it's thing. btw. glad to have u here cryptovpn, just one thing, please do not sell coins as quick as you bought them Smiley
Uh we bought over 120btc worth. We arnt going to be able to even be able to sell that much because there isnt enough in bittrex to even get that. Max 10btc and that would be and most of our price ranger was over 0.009
We have to see a praise raise around 0.01 to even start making profits.

But our next buy will likely only be around 80btc since the coins are much cheaper now.

Bad Move to buy in like that imo.
This caused a PnD Shakeout you turned yourself into an Instant Backholder and it attracted the wrong "Investors".
..but not my Cup of Tea anyway.

A warm and nice welcome from here.

You should invest the Rest in Mining Gear and mine on the Multipool and/or buy some DMD Cloudmingshares to support the Coin longterm and to protect your Investment.

i see DMD now on a 170-200 floor and a permanent Uptrend for the long run.
Dont listen to the Fudsters Cheesy
They only want to get back into this beautiful Coin as cheap as possible Tongue

We are looking for a long term thing we don't expect 2 day roi like some people just got.
Anything that we have invested in has yielded high rewards, we took our time with this.
We could sell some at 4 if there is a bigger influx of users wanting it we are willing to risk some profit to stabilize the coin and get the coins in more pockets.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
cryptonit gave us some really valuable information: do not merge coin piles, otherwise you lose more coin age when you send coins to somebody. just let the wallet do it's thing. btw. glad to have u here cryptovpn, just one thing, please do not sell coins as quick as you bought them Smiley
Uh we bought over 120btc worth. We arnt going to be able to even be able to sell that much because there isnt enough in bittrex to even get that. Max 10btc and that would be and most of our price ranger was over 0.009
We have to see a praise raise around 0.01 to even start making profits.

But our next buy will likely only be around 80btc since the coins are much cheaper now.

Bad Move to buy in like that imo.
This caused a PnD Shakeout you turned yourself into an Instant Backholder and it attracted the wrong "Investors".
..but not my Cup of Tea anyway.

A warm and nice welcome from here.

You should invest the Rest in Mining Gear and mine on the Multipool and/or buy some DMD Cloudmingshares to support the Coin longterm and to protect your Investment.

i see DMD now on a 170-200 floor and a permanent Uptrend for the long run.
Dont listen to the Fudsters Cheesy
They only want to get back into this beautiful Coin as cheap as possible Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
After march - december The reactor dmd:s are free for selling and there is large risks for prize

-Sneaking

I think most people are taking a longer-term approach when investing in diamond. I know, that's my plan. I'll continue to hold and collect the 50% interest... We will probably be getting more investors from other countries such as China and demand should outpace supply.
Regards,
Brian
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
please investors dont be greedy with spike investments

let price naturally grow
avoid placing big buywalls over 0.002

play the market on sellorderbook create hazard enviroment for PnD daytraders

if u want to buy coins buy from sellorderbook
if u want to sell place a order on sellorderbook

dont sell into buyorderbook
dont place high coin amount buyorders above 0.002

such a market is immune to pump and dump
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

-Sneaking

Well if it goes to 0.01-0.008 im looking at double what i invested and what ever i earned from stake but im not going to dump slow low walls to keep it stable.
So looking at a possible 240btc profit not including stakes i like those odds.

We plan to invest like 80-120btc more so who knows what will happen.

I don't get it. Shouldn't u put buy wall to increase the price now instead of buying everything from the order book again? You already have your fair share of coin.

We are still trying to figure out how we are going to purchase the last batch we have a few days till we get all our funds together anyways. Plenty of time to see what the market is going to do.

Well if it goes to 0.01-0.008 im looking at double what i invested and what ever i earned from stake but im not going to dump slow low walls to keep it stable.

I don't get it. Shouldn't u put buy wall to increase the price now instead of buying everything from the order book again? You already have your fair share of coin.

Exactly my thoughts too. Why to wait and buy at more expensive prizes. Nonsense.

-Sneaking
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

After march - december The reactor dmd:s are free for selling and there is large risks for prize drops.

-Sneaking

Well number one rule never risk what you can't afford to.

Uhh. Big pockets. : )))

240 BTC is not that much lol, it's barely a bit more than 50K $  Wink  Wait for the Chinese. They will come with 10'000 BTC each.

In that coutry, they literally go buy cars with plastic bags full of cash. Their economy is so strong atm
Well im not the child of a Chinese billionaire so that prob aint happening.
We need to find a chinese community leader to help get the word out. Because for even Chinese investors 50%stake first year is kinda amazing, but they ballers 2 gold apple watches for dogs kinda rich.
After march - december The reactor dmd:s are free for selling and there is large risks for prize drops.

-Sneaking

I wouldnt call it that but something like that.
And yes someone has to buy them but its not like ima just put a 240btc wall up.
You sell something like that in small increments so you don't scare people away.

-Sneaking

-Sneaking

You literally can sell only 14 Btc:s worth of coins now.

-Sneaking
Anyway i've set up buy order from 100k - 120k. Feel free to dump there.  Kiss

Yeh.. Meet me below 0.00049
I will catch The rest. Cheesy

-Sneaking

No way it will go down that low. The stable price was 100k.

anything is possible now since multiple new ass-holes including me have entered the DMD!!!

Grin

Well if You have 12000€ at Your pocket laying You can buy Dmd to 0.01 : D

-Sneaking

Not many people blow cash like that. But hopefully chinese investors see 50% pos for the first year is a good investment. That's why we invested a lot into it.

Good investment. Only if You haven't bought that rapidly. Chances are that it would have been cheaper.
Bots filling order books and all.

-Sneaking

It was the easiest way to scoop up a lot. People put the coins at way higher amounts because they thought they wouldn't sell. They were wrong and i got cheap coins this coin should easily make it to 0.01
With all the work they are putting into the coin community wise we personally love means it will grow hopefully.

Yeh. Easiest and maybe fastest and so not The cheapest. Reactor is still largest minter at The moment.
Trading volume is still too thin. And would really need some serious walls to buy orders.

-Sneaking

-Sneaking

anything is possible now since multiple new ass-holes including me have entered the DMD!!!

Grin

-Sneaking

Not many people blow cash like that. But hopefully chinese investors see 50% pos for the first year is a good investment. That's why we invested a lot into it.

Good investment. Only if You haven't bought that rapidly. Chances are that it would have been cheaper.

-Sneaking

It was the easiest way to scoop up a lot. People put the coins at way higher amounts because they thought they wouldn't sell. They were wrong and i got cheap coins this coin should easily make it to 0.01
With all the work they are putting into the coin community wise we personally love means it will grow hopefully.

Yeh. Easiest and maybe fastest and so not The cheapest. Reactor is still largest minter at The moment.
Trading volume is still too thin. And would really need some serious walls to buy orders.

-Sneaking

-Sneaking

Grin

-Sneaking

-Sneaking

Anyway i've set up buy order from 100k - 120k. Feel free to dump there.  Kiss

-Sneaking

Grin

-Sneaking

-Sneaking
Jump to: