Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 491. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
great pump.
 Grin

time u sell  Cool
there lot people who want ur coins
Yep I totally agree there that anyone who is selling their DMD right now will be regretting it big time by the end of the summer if not earlier Wink This coin is going to the top and it ain't going to stop Cheesy
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
DMD is still undervalued, even with this nice climb.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
legendary
update the ROI for DMD Cloudmining Project looks now like this:

DMD Cloudmining is close to the point that the earned DMD value is higher than the invested amount
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

--------------------------------------

NO Electricity Bills                               
  NO Maintenance                                   
    NO Heat                                                 
      NO Noise                                               
        NO Timesink                                         
          NO Complicated technology                 
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:   cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
 b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 50% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide buy shares:
Register ur wallet at dmd cloudmining website
activate the settings area
activate the convert to shares option in settings
send btc towards ur linked BTC address
u get them converted into DMD Cloudmining shares

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

--------------------------------------------

also check our promotion auction of DMD Cloudshares

here is the link:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.0.html

legendary

Was I right about the dmd multipool, where when you mine there is pays 50% to your wallet and then the other 50% in cloudmining shares. Im just looking for another way to increase my shares.

Vegas

not true

in setting area u enable convert to shares option if u want 100% of ur mining (or BTC u send) converted to DMD Cloudmining shares

if the convert to shares option is not active 100% of ur mining (or BTC u send) is converted to DMD

i think with actual price raising the most interesting part is that by owning DMD CLoudmining shares u also get a part of the DMD Reactor payouts

and the amount of Reactor DMD generated not decrease just because DMD value raise

the amount of DMD earned by cloudmining decrease when DMD value increase
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
That's adequate reviewer for the capitalization  at the moment http://cryptmarketcap.com/
 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I am doing my part as a DMD holder/investor.  I am helping to create liquidity and have spread 1200 DMD over the sell order side of Bittrex (and not just on the high side!) Grin.  I think we need to get some DMD in the hands of other people as was previously mentioned.
-pokeytex

Can I get more couldmining shares by mining on the dmd multipool?

Vegas

I believe so by selecting your payout to go towards cloudmining shares - however Cryptonit can answer that better.
-pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
I am doing my part as a DMD holder/investor.  I am helping to create liquidity and have spread 1200 DMD over the sell order side of Bittrex (and not just on the high side!) Grin.  I think we need to get some DMD in the hands of other people as was previously mentioned.
-pokeytex

Can I get more couldmining shares by mining on the dmd multipool?

Vegas
legendary
-pokeytex
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

we just had a chat with the whale on DMD community chatroom

a nice relaxed dude with a good sense for longterm investments

and what u see now is not just one person

its DMD became visible over night for lot more people
and now everyone wana get a few DMD while they still cheap

the days of DMD Diamond as a insider investment
for the educated researcher of coinmarkets
(or the lucky ones who did choose DMD because cryptonit tell funny stories)
are over

Very Cool. I've been holding and staking DMD since 12/21/2013 and I did buy a batch about one month ago. I'm glad this is also one of my long term holds. Keep up the good work!
legendary
There also seems to be a new trend in crypto. The trust/safety is in the senior coins. In the past week the following coins have rose significantly and they are all 2+ years old:

DMD
Hobonickels
Bottlecaps
Litecoin

For me personally im heavily invested in all of these . I just mine litecoin to hold short-mid term and see. Everything else is VERY long term.

Was I right about the dmd multipool, where when you mine there is pays 50% to your wallet and then the other 50% in cloudmining shares. Im just looking for another way to increase my shares.

Vegas

legendary
Holy moon ride!! Are there dmd on the moon or something!?!  Shocked I know dmd is really good, but can anyone explain the recent explosion in price? What changed?

hehe read back about 6 pages...  Roll Eyes

I read through and there really wasnt any clear reason. Some speculation about whales came in and pumped it.

Vegas

we just had a chat with the whale on DMD community chatroom

a nice relaxed dude with a good sense for longterm investments

and what u see now is not just one person

its DMD became visible over night for lot more people
and now everyone wana get a few DMD while they still cheap

the days of DMD Diamond as a insider investment
for the educated researcher of coinmarkets
(or the lucky ones who did choose DMD because cryptonit tell funny stories)
are over

legendary

LOL if this were real I could really cut back my hours at work!  Wink
legendary
Holy moon ride!! Are there dmd on the moon or something!?!  Shocked I know dmd is really good, but can anyone explain the recent explosion in price? What changed?

hehe read back about 6 pages...  Roll Eyes

I read through and there really wasnt any clear reason. Some speculation about whales came in and pumped it.

Vegas
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
legendary
I havent mined on the multipool in a long time, but if I remember correctly , doesn't 50% earned get paid out to wallet and 50% go to shares for cloudmining? Do I have this right?

Vegas
legendary

hehe read back about 6 pages...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Hey,

i'm new to Diamond and just started here.

Got a question about the Cloudmining at DMD MultiPool.
Signed my Adress and Activated Conversion to Shares already.
Is there any min. Amount i have to Send to the Connected BTC Adress for Conversion to Cloud Mining Shares?

Thanks in advance Wink

anything below 20 shares (20$ BTC value) will be after a few days canceled with a final payout
basically cloud buy back the shares if u not manage get over 20 shares in a few days

but thats explained in
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/attachments/Terms_of_use.pdf
(clarification buy back below 20 shares)
legendary
Jump to: