Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 495. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi! how was the command for send the coins after minting to the same address and not send a part to a new address every time they mint? Thanks in advance

Diamond does not require any delivery of coins on new address (this is not novacoin or percoin)
Just put a coin to a single address in your wallet, and after 9 days you will start to receive income from POS mining

Im not a programmer but i know what i see (and i got my first DMDs the 30-3-2014), after minting the wallet split the group of coins in 2 address. For me was crazy because in the wallet was showing all the coins but in the explorer was showing, in my normal address, only half of the coins and the other half in a new address. And all after minting. And i know exist a command to, after minting, send the coins to the same address. Sow it here but it is impossible to find... to many posts. Anyway, thanks for the fast answer

edit: i had a lot of small groups and send all my coins to the same address to re-group the coins. After 9 days got 25 minted DMDs but then happens this split in 2 address problem
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
volume up some  Grin     BUT buy support is mega weak  Undecided

The main part of the Diamond is stored in the wallets investors and they have a good income from this.
Why do you think would they be interrupt POS mining for a few hundred dollars?  Cool
1$  is the minimum price for the Diamond Wink
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
Morning all - I am utterly shocked to wake up and see the price where it is and where it was.  I am not going to lie and say I understand what is going on.  I am definitely confused.  I am a long time holder/miner of DMD and my sell price has always been .01 when it got there. I did not expect to see it touch that price for another year or two and am content on holding and earning 50%.  Welcome to all the new folks.  @CryptoVPN Please tell us more of your vpn service?  Are you also providing virtual servers?  Where are you located and what type of facility do you have?

thank you - pokeytex

More on the vpn service:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptovpnme-absolutely-no-logging-pokemongo-special-970250

We also ran a sig campaign with no issues:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptovpnme-signature-and-avatar-campaign-978594

Any other questions feel free to ask.
Activity: 189
volume up some  Grin     BUT buy support is mega weak  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Morning all - I am utterly shocked to wake up and see the price where it is and where it was.  I am not going to lie and say I understand what is going on.  I am definitely confused.  I am a long time holder/miner of DMD and my sell price has always been .01 when it got there. I did not expect to see it touch that price for another year or two and am content on holding and earning 50%.  Welcome to all the new folks.  @CryptoVPN Please tell us more of your vpn service?  Are you also providing virtual servers?  Where are you located and what type of facility do you have?

thank you - pokeytex
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
legendary
Hi! how was the command for send the coins after minting to the same address and not send a part to a new address every time they mint? Thanks in advance

Diamond does not require any delivery of coins on new address (this is not novacoin or percoin)
Just put a coin to a single address in your wallet, and after 9 days you will start to receive income from POS mining
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
How much interest does 500 DMD accumulate per day?

1000 DMD generate over 40 DMD in a month

minimum mint intervall 9 days
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
How much interest does 500 DMD accumulate per day?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Speaks the truth, 50% a year on a large amount of coins can be a nice income surge.

And you, i'm sure everything is not as straight forward as you say. But i applaud you for a good pump attempt. After the disaster that's GRM, your pump is so much better.

(i'm sure that volume is also created from you buying and selling to yourself)

Tongue
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Yes.

But buying without patience is evenly stupid that selling without it.

-Sneaking

Man, if you wanna give advice make sure that you write something that people can understand and grammatically correct.

-Xamido

Anyway, i'm keeping an eye on this one. Besides, nothing to lose. The price have been hovering around 100k for weeks, so current price is not really that prone for dumping.
Thou if they will begin staking at one address it will be at rich list.
The feeling when Your 126 Bitcoins are now worth 20% of original buy value.
-Sneaking

Staking starts after coins have been in their wallet for at least 9 days right?
Yeah 100+ coins to stake.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
-Sneaking

Staking starts after coins have been in their wallet for at least 9 days right?
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Just sold my last ones.

Order buys are low at 12 bitcoins only. Good luck selling.

-Sneaking
I think that the diamond is a coin is not for speculation.
If you want to arrange a pump and dump it is better to buy some sort of puppet Doge.
Real, investors will have a good income from POS mining

Speaks the truth, 50% a year on a large amount of coins can be a nice income surge.
legendary
I think that the diamond is a coin is not for speculation.
If you want to arrange a pump and dump it is better to buy some sort of puppet Doge.
Real, investors will have a good income from POS mining
Ah sorry. Was looking cryptsy trades.

-Sneaking
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Too sad that someone has dmds at reactor and You can't sell quickly.
Made nice profits from 18.6 forward. But today was The best. : )

-Sneaking

Too sad? You selling at this price was a very DUMB decision. I can bet in a couple months time, you ll eat your own words. Pls don't get me wrong, I m not trying to insult you.
The most important trait of smart investors is patience, endless patience.

This patience usually bring much, much, MUCH higher rewards then simple every day selling of your staked coins.

The volume was 126 BTC. No BS. Take a look.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

Too sad that someone has dmds at reactor and You can't sell quickly.
Made nice profits from 18.6 forward. But today was The best. : )

https://cryptrader.com/charts/cryptsy/dmd/btc
Shows that trade volume was at 5000 coins only.

-Sneaking
Jump to: