Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 493. (Read 1260624 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
cryptonit gave us some really valuable information: do not merge coin piles, otherwise you lose more coin age when you send coins to somebody. just let the wallet do it's thing. btw. glad to have u here cryptovpn, just one thing, please do not sell coins as fast as you bought them Smiley

Exactly. DMD Diamond wallet s so perfect you actually do not have to do anything. No merging piles, no splitting blocks, no setting the best possible block size, NOTHING. Just buy coins, put them in your wallet and wait for them to mint. Can it be any better then that?

It could be 100%  Grin But that's asking for to much.
I wish, i did put up a buy wall at 0.01 since you said you guys go too 0.1
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
CryptoVPN.me - No logging, we keep it private!
cryptonit gave us some really valuable information: do not merge coin piles, otherwise you lose more coin age when you send coins to somebody. just let the wallet do it's thing. btw. glad to have u here cryptovpn, just one thing, please do not sell coins as fast as you bought them Smiley

Exactly. DMD Diamond wallet s so perfect you actually do not have to do anything. No merging piles, no splitting blocks, no setting the best possible block size, NOTHING. Just buy coins, put them in your wallet and wait for them to mint. Can it be any better then that?

It could be 100%  Grin But that's asking for to much.
And a faster sync for wallet other then that pretty decent.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

cryptonit gave us some really valuable information: do not merge coin piles, otherwise you lose more coin age when you send coins to somebody. just let the wallet do it's thing. btw. glad to have u here cryptovpn, just one thing, please do not sell coins as quick as you bought them Smiley
Uh we bought over 120btc worth. We arnt going to be able to even be able to sell that much because there isnt enough in bittrex to even get that. Max 10btc and that would be and most of our price ranger was over 0.009
We have to see a praise raise around 0.01 to even start making profits.

But our next buy will likely only be around 80btc since the coins are much cheaper now.
Just do it again and again and again until people get it through their heads that they should own this coin already Wink Cheers

Oh we only plan to buy out till 0.1 one more time and the price is about .0016 so its will be cheap.
True that mate Smiley Well it's nice to see a good investor like you taking a great coin like this into your portfolio because it benefits all of us for sure Smiley
Yeah i can see someday at least doubling what we bought but it's going to take a while.
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Just do it again and again and again until people get it through their heads that they should own this coin already Wink Cheers

Oh we only plan to buy out till 0.1 one more time and the price is about .0016 so its will be cheap.
True that mate Smiley Well it's nice to see a good investor like you taking a great coin like this into your portfolio because it benefits all of us for sure Smiley

Speaks the truth, 50% a year on a large amount of coins can be a nice income surge.

But 50% annually is only for 1.5M DMD (see OP). Then PoS is 25% and 2.5% when there will be 2.5M DMD and 1% for 3.5M DMD and more. It doesn't sound so good.

its not a bad idea if say things go really smooth for the rest of 2015.
already 1000 DMD generate over 40 DMD in a month. cryptovpn bought quite alot and it will fetch in about 1000+ DMD/month
if you factor in the price rise and i strongly believe the chinese market will join in soon in probably a month or 2 or less if someone really gets the job done, then its going to be a very very good coin catch.

if you know chinese market well enough, its insane what they can do.  

CryptoVpn should appear at rich list. I see no new whales at there yet..
And reactor is making over 3000 dmd/month

-Sneaking

I do believe they are adding us to the foundation. Do to investing in 120btc.
Activity: 114

if u send coins in a transaction the change will be placed in a new address if u didnt specify ur address as change address
(option in gui for one session or option in diamond.conf for be used permanent)

How i do this in the conf file?

changeaddress=youraddressforchange

changeaddress= Here need to enter an address which I have in my wallet? (I have one address in my wallet)
and then when I withdrawal coins my wallet will not create a lot of addresses, right?
it will not affect staking?

yes but if u write this directly in the console like i did (i have the wallet 24 hours open so i dont need the conf file only for one line) u have to write "setchangeaddress youraddressforchange". The "changeaddress=youraddressforchange" is for the conf file

edit: u can see how many address u have in ur wallet in the blockexplorer
Activity: 505

if u send coins in a transaction the change will be placed in a new address if u didnt specify ur address as change address

changeaddress= Here need to enter an address which I have in my wallet? (I have one address in my wallet)
and then when I withdrawal coins my wallet will not create a lot of addresses, right?
it will not affect staking?
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Now one last question for the POS staking with DMD it would probably be better to put all my coins in one large pile instead of many little piles correct? And as long as I send my coins to the one address that is the address they will stay staking at?

i suggest use one address where u send all new coin u buy to
but i dont suggest combine the coins in that adrress
let the wallet code handle split and merge coin pile

trust me all the guys in foundation run their wallet this way without micromanagement

and our code is opimized to manage the coin piles by itself

and if u use ur wallet this way u dont have to be afraid if u sometimes have outgoing transactions

because all ur coins are in a spread over a lot 5-130 dmd size piles

and whenever u do a outgoing transactions the wallet code select by itself the coin pile where it destroy the lowest amount of coin age

update: it need a few POS cycles until the split and merge coin pile mechanics will be finished create this 5-130 dmd coin piles

Now one last question for the POS staking with DMD it would probably be better to put all my coins in one large pile instead of many little piles correct? And as long as I send my coins to the one address that is the address they will stay staking at?
from coin control, split it into smaller chunks and stake. In this case if you need to send some coins to exchanges also you can select coins from specific blocks and you dont destroy whole stake maturity time mate Wink
Jesus I'm not that technologically advanced to do shit like that mate Wink lmao I just wanted a simple big clump or small chunks answer Tongue lol
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
from coin control, split it into smaller chunks and stake. In this case if you need to send some coins to exchanges also you can select coins from specific blocks and you dont destroy whole stake maturity time mate Wink
legendary

EDIT - I got it to connect finally I for some reason had the connect through socks proxy selected on it for some reason but I never selected that lol Thanks guys Smiley

legendary

Okay on a totally serious note though now I've tried everything to get my wallet to have connections and nothing has worked at all I keep getting 0 connections??? Like I'm totally lost on how I'm supposed to start staking my DMD if I can't even get any connections with the latest wallet?

I think that before we talk about the problem DMD wallet you have to find  that can block its access to the network.
Have you tried to run on the same system, with  a other coin wallet as LTC? or other. it syncs?
You tried to use a portable launch his wallet using a shortcut?

such as running on flash drives or any removable drive.
You are the first person who makes a complaint with the launch of Diamond wallet.

I'm using Windows and I have the latest wallet from the OP and the April 25th blockchain download from the OP and yes I have other wallets running right now but I've never had a problem running multiple wallets at the same time before.  Like just the other day I had over 9 different wallets all synced and running on the same computer but for some reason the only one that I'm having problems with is the Diamond one and I've tried everything that everyone here has suggested lol

EDIT - I got it to connect finally I for some reason had the connect through socks proxy selected on it for some reason but I never selected that lol Thanks guys Smiley
Activity: 114

Jump to: