Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 498. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Whats up cryptsy withdrawal by the way? Since an hour withdrawal is pending.. i think they are sleeping lol  Huh
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
WTF my bot almost crashed  Shocked

Nice profit in bittrex   Cheesy

Yeah everyone's just dumping the price now.
No not really people are being cautious on whether it's all just fake hype and don't want to get stuck buying the top but I honestly think DMD should at least be trading for 0.01 a coin right now easily! It's such a great coin with an amazing community and hard working team behind it! It definitely should be associated in the same class as coins like DASH and LTC price ranges for sure Smiley

W.e that vpn company is im so going to buy from them lol.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

No not really people are being cautious on whether it's all just fake hype and don't want to get stuck buying the top but I honestly think DMD should at least be trading for 0.01 a coin right now easily! It's such a great coin with an amazing community and hard working team behind it! It definitely should be associated in the same class as coins like DASH and LTC price ranges for sure Smiley
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
i got to know the price when i did my Daily Routine Checks at coinmarketcap.

and i was like

legendary
Activity: 1484

Did you read this on their website mate? I already know DMD is a coin that should easily be worth at least the same as DASH or LTC but is there any truth to that claim? Like did you read it from their website?
My bad it was 0.1 and its going around hack forums and tbn right now some vpn company supposed to be taking it
Hmmm that could be very good for DMD then I would think right?
Well the trade went up 120btc in less then an hour and they bought up to 0.1 someone knows something we don't.

unfortunately...i can only see Market Trade History up till 10:48:29AM. the 0.1 trade supposingly was at around 10:00:00AM?
Ya it happened not even an hour ago mate Smiley
I was very tempted to dump my 200 coins but now i'm wondering what going on. Has anyone talked to the devs about this?
No one just buying $26,000+ in altcoins in less then an hour for no reason.
Did you read this on their website mate? I already know DMD is a coin that should easily be worth at least the same as DASH or LTC but is there any truth to that claim? Like did you read it from their website?
My bad it was 0.1 and its going around hack forums and tbn right now some vpn company supposed to be taking it
Well the trade went up 120btc in less then an hour and they bought up to 0.1 someone knows something we don't.

unfortunately...i can only see Market Trade History up till 10:48:29AM. the 0.1 trade supposingly was at around 10:00:00AM?

oh right....i can now see better from the charts after it just refreshed. so around 10:30:00AM, the 0.1 trade happened. i wonder how much DMD was bought for that price.

whats the website btw? is it DMD website?
I heard a popular store is going to launch with dmd?
They posted it on there site and dmd got bought up to 0.1
Hmmm Cool mate I'll give that a try here in a bit and let you know if it worked or not Smiley Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
Okay I know I've already asked this but the new Diamond wallet doesn't need a .conf file right? Because I've downloaded the new wallet and the blockchain download from the OP as well and I still have 0 connections to my DMD wallet?? I'm completely lost on what to do to fix this problem?

Noob - my conf looks like this and I have 12 connections.

listen=1
noirc=1
addnode=193.68.21.19
addnode=54.191.208.14
addnode=54.255.133.30
addnode=54.86.164.216
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
bantime=3600
maxconnections=50

I hope that helps.

-pokeytex
Thanks mate I've added that to a .conf file and reloaded the wallet but so far still saying 0 connections? Hmmm I can't figure out why that is at all for the life of me lol

Hi NoobKidOnTheBlock,

The only other option I know of is that your wallet is being blocked by your firewall/security app. You need to tell the program to allow or ignore your wallet as a security threat. I generally have to allow all new wallets, both on windows defender and Norton.

Regards

chilo
Thanks mate but all my other wallets work perfectly fine and I don't use Norton or windows defender so I'm still confused as to why it won't find any connections for me with the new wallet.

I had this same problem when I started with DMD, and a similar problem with my TEK wallet.  I tried the conf file and all that and it didn't do anything.  I basically started from scratch except for the wallet file (Like a dumbass I made a deposit before it was synced and I didn't want to loose my coins).  I closed all of my wallets (at that time 4), deleted everything except for the wallet file (I backed it up first too), and didn't open the other wallets until DMD was nice and healthy.  It took a long while, and I was pretty demoralized during the process.  As I turned on each wallet it took forever for them to connect as well.  Once they were all on it works fine and everything was up to the current block they work great.  My complete guess is that is has to do with the UPNP port and how they share.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
woo hoo i got my antminer s3 today.. pointed it straight to the multipool Smiley
Activity: 896
I wounder if there will be any market movement today.
Bought some a few days ago its seems to be going well.
Jump to: