Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 51. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hello.

My wallet stays 3 weeks behind.
Can anyone share a .conf?

Thank you.

For get started, you need to update your wallet to the latest version 3.0.1.1 https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
Activity: 274
Merit: 13
I can't access my wallet at all. In my diamond appdata folder I deleted the blocks and chainstate folders like every other damn time the block chain messes up and still will not boot the wallet just Auto crash.

There isn't even a wallet.dat in appdata. After I delete the folders all I get is my original conf file. Nothing else

Far as I can tell there is nothing I can do here to access my coins. Pain in the ass as this block chain has crashed multiple times on me but this time I see no way of fixing it.

Any ideas anyone?

Download the latest version of the wallet https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1 and use for launch 23. Q: Alternative way https://diamond-info.github.io/#q23-altway
After 100% sync, close your wallet and place your backup file wallet.dat  with replace an empty file wallet.dat in the folder DMD.
After that you can launch your wallet and your balance will be restored.
I also recommend that you make sure that your system is properly configured and that automatic updates are disabled.

If you still have any problems, use the #Slack or #Discord channel for communication.

Thanks bud. Worked out for me perfectly. Glad I got that sorted out.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I can't access my wallet at all. In my diamond appdata folder I deleted the blocks and chainstate folders like every other damn time the block chain messes up and still will not boot the wallet just Auto crash.

There isn't even a wallet.dat in appdata. After I delete the folders all I get is my original conf file. Nothing else

Far as I can tell there is nothing I can do here to access my coins. Pain in the ass as this block chain has crashed multiple times on me but this time I see no way of fixing it.

Any ideas anyone?
Hopefully, you have a copy of your wallet.dat. In which case you should be fine after starting with a new wallet as described by Shveicar. I have used that method myself and it works well. If you do not have a copy of wallet.dat, your only other possibility is to get a new clean wallet going and, to import the private keys for each address that has coins. Best wishes.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce DMD is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

Our main markets are BTC / LTC / DASH / DOGE.

You can navigate on yade.io by clicking on the logo, it will display the menu.

We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word...

You can contact us by several methods :
Here, on our ANN/OP thread on bitcointalk
Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

For your coins safety, YOU SHOULD enable 2FA after register.

Best regards

where can i find DMD market? seems not online

rule NR1 if u register at some new exchange
make sure u dont use same email password as on any other exchange!

savety first
legendary

Any ideas anyone?

Download the latest version of the wallet https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1 and use for launch 23. Q: Alternative way https://diamond-info.github.io/#q23-altway
After 100% sync, close your wallet and place your backup file wallet.dat  with replace an empty file wallet.dat in the folder DMD.
After that you can launch your wallet and your balance will be restored.
I also recommend that you make sure that your system is properly configured and that automatic updates are disabled.

If you still have any problems, use the #Slack or #Discord channel for communication.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
DMD,XZC
Hello fellow traders,

We are thrilled to announce DMD is now supported on our crypto exchange at very low fees (0.01% on orders, forever, no fee on deposits, and low (network) fees on withdrawals.)

We want to change game rules and need everyone to participate. If you enjoy our services, please spread the word...

Discord
Slack

And some others links (hangout, telegram, gitter, public repo, freshdesk) available in the right footer on www.yade.io

Best regards

where can i find DMD market? seems not online
copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello fellow traders,

Discord
Slack

Best regards
--
The Yade Team
Activity: 274
Merit: 13

Any ideas anyone?
legendary
What I find intersting is that by spliting a coins amount, also by decreasing the overall weight and by staking at the same time more small amounts the probabaility of getting a stake increases. Is this correct?

Regards

its not
u reduce the amount of coins locked for 640 blocks when a POS block is found
by have multiple smaller coin pile

because only the pile that found the block is immature for 640 blocks (~ 1 day)

so stake with a big 10000 DMD block would be bad idea he can never find more then 1 block per day

but if ur coin pile are size 40 100 200 400 or 600 make not much difference

consensus in POS userbase is that a coin pile size of 200-400 is ideal

lucky u that is exact what the zero micromanagement POS engine of DMD is doing automatic

it will over time get all ur coin pile inside that size area

all u need to do is keep ur wallet open in staking mode 24/7
Activity: 36
hello

thanks for your answer.
Honestly I dind't read too much about POS so far and I dind't do any math or experiments so far... Something I hope I can do soon. I'm still looking for good explanations.

What I find intersting is that by spliting a coins amount, also by decreasing the overall weight and by staking at the same time more small amounts the probabaility of getting a stake increases. Is this correct?

Regards

hello

I'm new to the DMD community, find the coin very interesting.
How many DMD are needed more or less for daily staking rewards?

thanks

If you buy 1000 DMD and split them into 4 piles, 250 each, you'll have good chances of getting an almost daily reward. But this is not guaranteed. Read about PoS to understand the mechanics.
Activity: 70
Long time no see and I Glad to see a new version of the wallet. I will give me it a try later and post if I have any feed back.
legendary
hello

thanks

If you buy 1000 DMD and split them into 4 piles, 250 each, you'll have good chances of getting an almost daily reward. But this is not guaranteed. Read about PoS to understand the mechanics.

deepends on amount of coins u own

with 200 DMD u can expect to find a block per 10 days on average
100 DMD one per 20 days
50 DMD one per 40 days

that are average values and over a long timeframe of a year or more
shortterm luck can create lucky streaks or unlucky streaks

the more coins u own the more often u will find a block
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
hello

thanks

Activity: 36
hello

thanks
legendary
a new wallet with little cosmetic changes not mandatory

basically the linklist is new in gui
we just replaced the 3.0.1.0 release files
(for now only the windows QT one)

more in work we want a community proposals voting page
legendary
Hi, that is a very important advice you gave there, separate of entertainment and crypto wallet computer! that is one layer that most of us don't do as of current time today!

i guess another security concern would be the home internet routers security, the network and so on. It also means that having a wallet on your iPhone or android phone is not a good idea at all, especially not if you use several wifi points for connections whilst out and about, hotels, busses, trains, shops, schools, airplanes etc, etc,  although 3g and 4g is also hackable in todays world.

in time when people start to loose more coins it will become clearer that we will need more security! I think the thefts of crypto is going to explode or implode or it is already happening as we speak.

absolutely i like the wallet and POS earnings, just staked my first coins awesome stuff.

i will probably look into a raspberry pi to perform these operations from now on.

would you say that an exchange like bittrex is insecure or just a leave it as a bad investment because of no coin POS earnings? whats your take there?

I just gave the obvious advice, is not to store coins on an exchange, especially if a lot of them.
Activity: 10
Hi, that is a very important advice you gave there, separate of entertainment and crypto wallet computer! that is one layer that most of us don't do as of current time today!

i guess another security concern would be the home internet routers security, the network and so on. It also means that having a wallet on your iPhone or android phone is not a good idea at all, especially not if you use several wifi points for connections whilst out and about, hotels, busses, trains, shops, schools, airplanes etc, etc,  although 3g and 4g is also hackable in todays world.

in time when people start to loose more coins it will become clearer that we will need more security! I think the thefts of crypto is going to explode or implode or it is already happening as we speak.

absolutely i like the wallet and POS earnings, just staked my first coins awesome stuff.

i will probably look into a raspberry pi to perform these operations from now on.

would you say that an exchange like bittrex is insecure or just a leave it as a bad investment because of no coin POS earnings? whats your take there?

--
Nice. Times must be rough when you have to tattoo your private key on your body.  Grin
--

- if i did one, i would of been worth a little over 500 million dollar more today! Sad pretty bad ass..... sad story but not enough to make me give up:) could of been killed or cut up also, never noe.

You don't like computer wallets? DMD still brings good MN returns to its investors and decent daily POS earnings.
Anyone who wants to earn able to find funds to purchase a simple laptop with a configured system.
It is necessary to separate your computer for earnings from the computer for entertainment.
It shouldn't be the same device.
Even for POS this pays off quickly, so anyone who just sits on their coins or keeps them on the stock exchange loses income.
[/quote]
Activity: 35

Best is a paper printed wallet,but tattooed onto the body bcuzz not even a paper is safe from destruction. hahaha, remember not to shower or go on the beach in a public place:=)

Nice. Times must be rough when you have to tattoo your private key on your body.  Grin

of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

DMD at $100.00 is only a matter of time. At the beginning of the year it saw over $40.00. Many DMD holders are loyal and tend to be Hoarders which is a good thing. If DMD was listed on Bitfinex, Huobi, and/or bithumb it would easily be trading above $100.00. Still a great time to get on board.

legendary
run a node that earns with POS or masternode is a little business
and same as run a company it need to be handled with care

i would run my crypto wallets on a seperate device or at least a own virtual maschine

seperated from ur normal browsing and other stuff u do with ur PC

not long in future i expect most users run just a mobile wallet because
get hands on so much DMD that u can earn with them will be the privilege of the early adopters that where able gather hundrets or even thousands of DMD

same as with bitcoin there will be not many people who own a few hundret of them

(and there is much more BTC existing then DMD)
legendary

hmm, interesting though. the exchanges might not be such a great storage place after all. You think Bittrex is a potential hackable resource in the future? i guess why not, nothing should be considered safe right!

I am kind of against the computer wallet also, because there is so much malware out there now-days and most of us use torrents and other downloadable copys of programs probably propped up with all sorts of nasty stuff that could steal out wallets. not to talk about all the internet of things devices and software thats flying around out there with access to our computers and devices etc. its crazy.

Best is a paper printed wallet,but tattooed onto the body bcuzz not even a paper is safe from destruction. hahaha, remember not to shower or go on the beach in a public place:=)
----
No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool
---

true that, i love just sitting on some coins and see the rocket being prepped for the moon, of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

You don't like computer wallets? DMD still brings good MN returns to its investors and decent daily POS earnings.
Anyone who wants to earn able to find funds to purchase a simple laptop with a configured system.
It is necessary to separate your computer for earnings from the computer for entertainment.
It shouldn't be the same device.
Even for POS this pays off quickly, so anyone who just sits on their coins or keeps them on the stock exchange loses income.
Pages:
Jump to: