Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 54. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Anyone else stuck on syncing at "13 days behind" after installing the 3.0.1 update?
I tried editing the .conf file per above, but no difference

install the update alone if u missed the upgrade timewindow is not enough u need to resync from zero

Q18 here solve also this issue

https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Anyone else stuck on syncing at "13 days behind" after installing the 3.0.1 update?
I tried editing the .conf file per above, but no difference
Activity: 134
Merit: 12
I'll wait until Danbi addresses the checkpoint timestamp updating too fast issue.  I do not want to mint without being absolutely sure I am on right chain (started from the 20140701 database on OP).  Wallet locked for the moment

buithien181 you don't need the database from 2014, all you need is the most recent version of DMD Installer:
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/download/v3.0.1/windows-diamond_installer_with_blockchain.exe

This contains the wallet version 3.0.1 and a recent snapshot of the DMDv3 blockchain.
Activity: 5
I'll wait until Danbi addresses the checkpoint timestamp updating too fast issue.  I do not want to mint without being absolutely sure I am on right chain (started from the 20140701 database on OP).  Wallet locked for the moment
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
Pool mining for DMD !!! Wtf ... lol... DMD is a 100% PoS coin, what pool can be set up no pool for this coin....
Activity: 91
Hi pool operators trying to set up pool mining for DMD!

Maybe a stupid question, but still here I go... Why don't you use testnet? This way difficulty is very low and you can see if you've solved a block or not in a matter of minutes. Why do you need mainnet?

Thanks Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
Hello, thanks for clarifying my questions.

Could you elaborate a little on the staking difficulty, i understand it is based on the standard difficulty for 1 coin and then divided thereafter depending on the number of coins one have, 2 Coins half, 4 coins a quarter,  whats the limit of number of coins vs how much the base difficulty can be reduced by? kind of curious about these things, maybe it would be more suitable to discuss in the slack channel?

each unspend transaction try to find a block on his own

i call a unspend transactions a coin pile

the chance to find a block is bigger if the coin pile is bigger

still have to big size coin pile is also bad because once a coin pile find a block he become inmature for 640 blocks (thats a whole day)

the sweet spot in coin pile size is between 200 and 400 DMD

but lucky u thats exactly the coin pile size the DMD wallet will cut and merge ur coin pile automatic over time

because each time u find a block bigger pile then 400 get split in 2 parts

and if blockfinder pile is smaller then 200 he try to merge dust with himself to become bigger
(this is some unique behavior of DMD wallet no other POS/Masternode coin can merge dust in this way)

long story short

the more coins the better in ur wallet
the rest the wallet handle on its own
just make sure u stay 24/7 in staking mode active

Activity: 10
Hello, thanks for clarifying my questions.

Could you elaborate a little on the staking difficulty, i understand it is based on the standard difficulty for 1 coin and then divided thereafter depending on the number of coins one have, 2 Coins half, 4 coins a quarter,  whats the limit of number of coins vs how much the base difficulty can be reduced by? kind of curious about these things, maybe it would be more suitable to discuss in the slack channel?

Sending you a PM for invite, many thanks!  Cool

anyone in the team, i attempted to signup for the invite to the slack channel, but it does not work, please send me an invite if its still open for people, would be interesting to see whats going on the inside!

many thanks

send me a PM with ur email address to send u slack invite
[/quote]
legendary

i noted that for me that run mac os and using atom.io editor there is nothing in the diamond.conf file when i open it!?! in the wallet DMD diamond core 3.0.1.0. its empty! lol

How would i go about opening this file in mac? with what editor could it be done, or is the conf file just empty anyways?

diamond.conf by default is empty because wallet is coded in a way that default settings are fine

it u want to support the network allow more connections enable listen and make sure port 17771 is open for incomming coinnections from outside

who like to support DMD network and strenghten backbone interconnection
should add this lines to diamond.conf
(to be able connect to onion nodes u need a tor proxy running and a onion= line with the proxy data in conf
questions about this advanced stuff in slack please. nodes who able talk with onion nodes too are most valueable for avoid network islands)

Code:
listen=1
maxconnections=50
#use 200 maxconnections for VPS node
#onion=127.0.0.1:9150
# enable onion proxy if u run a tor client by remove # from onion line adapt port as needed
addnode=94.130.99.25
addnode=94.130.107.224
addnode=188.68.52.172
addnode=37.120.190.76
addnode=37.120.186.85
addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=173.212.238.176
addnode=185.82.22.33
addnode=84.39.96.180
addnode=51.254.212.133
addnode=173.212.254.4
addnode=diamond5vyabnrkp.onion
addnode=3cz2bbsdeq3hdfhj.onion
addnode=njzvnz74eecmbxst.onion

another question, the maximum connections are default set to 16, is there a difference if i increase this number to a higher one? whats the difference? does it increase my chances of staking coins if i have more connections and process more data? anyone that could clearify this would be awesome!?

more connections is supporting the network more
the more connectiosn people have and they allow incoming connections
the more interconnected the network becomes
it provide no advantage in finding POS blocks

anyone in the team, i attempted to signup for the invite to the slack channel, but it does not work, please send me an invite if its still open for people, would be interesting to see whats going on the inside!

many thanks

send me a PM with ur email address to send u slack invite
Activity: 10
Hello, i am holding some diamond coins, and i know it only a matter of time before it will grow insane, i am talking about when the crypto market passes first a Trillion then 2,5,10,30, 50, 100 and beyond, diamond is so few coins in total, so i have worked out that the value could even overtake bitcoin itself, some people call me mad but lets ask the question why not!?! right..there you go.  For example i got bought bitcoins when they were next to nothing and told people, one day this will be a gold mine, well there you go...

i like coins that have very few coins, and also a real user case for real use. Ive done a few transactions using diamonds and wow, if you compare bitcoin the speed is mind blowing, almost instant notifications etc, it works superb. There is no reason diamonds could not be used in the future to settle big spends for real things!! because diamonds are so scarse iam talking about ferraris and houses that kind of sums Smiley hehe  Wink

4.3 trillion dollars   4.3 million tokens @1 million dollar each right! , correct me if iam wrong... dööhhhhhh Smiley  In a market cap of total 30,50 or a 100 trillion why not...diamond....

I am holding a significant amount of coins in my coffers, i am sure it will make me a happy fat cat! i aint going to sell for a long long time.... if ever.

I am playing around a little and was looking into the files and code for possible configuration changes etc,

i noted that for me that run mac os and using atom.io editor there is nothing in the diamond.conf file when i open it!?! in the wallet DMD diamond core 3.0.1.0. its empty! lol

How would i go about opening this file in mac? with what editor could it be done, or is the conf file just empty anyways?
Says in the documentation only to use Notepad for editing, however this is only in windows! is this true?

another question, the maximum connections are default set to 16, is there a difference if i increase this number to a higher one? whats the difference? does it increase my chances of staking coins if i have more connections and process more data? anyone that could clearify this would be awesome!?

many thanks
legendary
How to start mining ? i cannot see the getting started page on multipool.

multipool convert incoming BTC to DMD
so u can mine on any profitbased multialgo pool that pays out in BTC

and use multipool.bit.diamonds to easy get that BTC mining payouts from ur prefered mining soloution converted to DMD

its just a convinience service we provide for free towards people who prefer gather DMD over gather BTC

and i know a lot of this kind of people  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

The best way to start earning is described here: 8. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q8
And you do not need to spend tens of kilowatts of electricity for generate income  Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
nice market movement broke 0.00100 btc price now i guess next step is break 10$ again

thats then 1/2 way back to a stable 20$ where we did come from and 1/4 of all time high 40$
so u see still lot room to gain still
With the chart, I think Diamond will move closely to $15 before experiencing corrections. It's hard to predict whether it will hit new all time highs this month, but I am sure that it will reach it some day this year.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/

I d also say we ll see $15+ very soon. After that, the price can only keep going up since there will be less and less DMD in the market. I hope you have filled up your bags my friends!
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Hello
I'm trying to mine (dmdpool) with sph sgminer and -k groestlcoin doesn't work.
What is the secret

There is no secret. DMD is no longer mineable via PoW. Since many months ago DMD is purely PoS v3.

Read the info:

https://bit.diamonds/

https://diamond-info.github.io/

https://bitscreener.com/coins/diamond

Masternodes profitability:

https://www.mybitsend.com/DMD-Backup/

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/
Activity: 28
Hello
I'm trying to mine (dmdpool) with sph sgminer and -k groestlcoin doesn't work.
What is the secret
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
nice market movement broke 0.00100 btc price now i guess next step is break 10$ again

thats then 1/2 way back to a stable 20$ where we did come from and 1/4 of all time high 40$
With the chart, I think Diamond will move closely to $15 before experiencing corrections. It's hard to predict whether it will hit new all time highs this month, but I am sure that it will reach it some day this year.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/
legendary

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
hello folks,
im experiencing issues with my dmd wallet and need help.

first of all i found out that syncing is stuck 9 weeks ago. so i updated .CONF as stated on begining of this dmd thread as recomended. but nothing changed. so i tried to click wallet repair and there recover transaction 1 (nothing changed) recover transaction 2 (nothing changed) and then last choice on the same list - something with blk00000.dat. in that moment error notice poped up (in meaning that program /so wallet/ interupted working and must be terminated).

now each try to run wallet ends with that error notice so i can only edit wallet files (not to do anything in wallet).

please, if someone experienced here.. what to do, how to adjust which files to get wallet working and not to lose coins ? Huh Cry

Read the section 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18

I had a similar problem.  The solution worked perfectly.  Thanx!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hello!
I was wrong in the chain earlier, all downloaded and the wallet started to work.
Stacked block, all well except, the time of the block is the same on the wallet what was the time of the last orphan block. Small bug.
Stacked all, no more stacks, wallet can not lock, only by fully opening and locking the wallet locks. Small bug.
A little excitement and we have a better wallet again.

Br.

When you try to run mining farm, it is obvious that you have to go through a series of trials and errors before you set up your system to run continuously and your farm will not stop suddenly shutting down.
Here, in the case of POS v3 minting, you can observe the same.
With proper system settings, the wallet works like a clock.
Please note the dates of these Masternode.

They were launched immediately after the release of the new wallet and never shut off.
Do you think this would be possible if the wallet constantly had the problems reported here by some users?
Pages:
Jump to: