Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 52. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Do not pay attention to this nonsense.
It is obvious that this is trolling.
It is only strange that the tragedy Cryptsy taught not all.
I see that some users still place tens of thousands of DMD on Bittrex instead of keeping the coins in their wallet and earning income.
[/quote]

hmm, interesting though. the exchanges might not be such a great storage place after all. You think Bittrex is a potential hackable resource in the future? i guess why not, nothing should be considered safe right!

I am kind of against the computer wallet also, because there is so much malware out there now-days and most of us use torrents and other downloadable copys of programs probably propped up with all sorts of nasty stuff that could steal out wallets. not to talk about all the internet of things devices and software thats flying around out there with access to our computers and devices etc. its crazy.

Best is a paper printed wallet,but tattooed onto the body bcuzz not even a paper is safe from destruction. hahaha, remember not to shower or go on the beach in a public place:=)
----
No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool
---

true that, i love just sitting on some coins and see the rocket being prepped for the moon, of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
Heavy down day today, - 10 %.  just another day, added another 100 coins to my wallet today. $7.50 that is a bargain Smiley when my 750 in a months time will be around 3500. bam
 Cool

No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool

We can report to moderators.... they will take out of the forum.

I have done a lot of time in last weeks.

And don't quote them to give more visibility, simply report to mods, is the right way to fight this kind of bots

Automated old posts is an attempt to bump the user's status from "Newbie", etc.

I have also been doing this, just report them, only problem is there are so many now its crazy lol.
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

And don't quote them to give more visibility, simply report to mods, is the right way to fight this kind of bots

Automated old posts is an attempt to bump the user's status from "Newbie", etc.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
Just letting everyone know that as of today my purchase of 433 dmds from Cryptsy still hasn't shown up.  I keep getting a generic answer that the wallet is in maintenance mode.  It has now been 6 days with no resolution so I am not sure what is going on there.  I would not purchase or deposit from Cryptsy until we get confirmation otherwise.

WTF?Huh Are you trying to mock us?

A lot of users here lost a lot of money in the Cryptsy tragedy, me included.

Why don't you find another place to play, another kind of jokes?

I see that some users still place tens of thousands of DMD on Bittrex instead of keeping the coins in their wallet and earning income.

it seems to me there is a new kind of bitcointalk bots who repeat old postings in a attempt to write more normal looking bot posts
the problem this bots have because we so old what they post is so much outdated and out of context its easy visible

It would be cool if you could down vote posts so much that they disappear!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Just letting everyone know that as of today my purchase of 433 dmds from Cryptsy still hasn't shown up.  I keep getting a generic answer that the wallet is in maintenance mode.  It has now been 6 days with no resolution so I am not sure what is going on there.  I would not purchase or deposit from Cryptsy until we get confirmation otherwise.

it seems to me there is a new kind of bitcointalk bots who repeat old postings in a attempt to write more normal looking bot posts
the problem this bots have because we so old what they post is so much outdated and out of context its easy visible
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Think the who believes in this project and in the very at face value, that she travels to the moon, the would still will buy this at face value. And perhaps now is the time to think about buying.
Activity: 92
Heavy down day today, - 10 %.  just another day, added another 100 coins to my wallet today. $7.50 that is a bargain Smiley when my 750 in a months time will be around 3500. bam
 Cool
legendary
Support...

Ive been having trouble with my wallet for the past week.  I thought it would be the usual fix for computer updating automatically and shutting down.  So I went through and deleted the files in my AppData, but not the fix this time.

The wallet starts to sync, but freezes at some point and I've even tried to redo these steps with no luck.  I have been stuck on 13 days behind" for two days now.  Block 132029 with 23 active connections

I have the correct balance and I was able to unlock my wallet yesterday, but its still stuck and not minting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Upgrade your wallet to the latest version 3.0.10 https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1
I think you missed the mandatory update.
if you are using the latest version of the wallet, simply delete the blocks and chainstate folders or use the manual 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18

Hey thanks for the help.  I downloaded the new wallet, but nothing has changed.  I even tried deleting the files.  Anything else I could try?

If you need more detailed advice, go to the #Slack support channel https://bit.diamonds/contact.php and we can quickly solve your problem.
But you can always solve the problem this way.
Launch a new (empty) wallet with a different DMDv3 folder location 23. Q: Alternative way https://diamond-info.github.io/#q23-altway and after 100% sync, place your wallet.dat file in the folder with coins with replacement empty file wallet.dat.
Activity: 34
Support...

Ive been having trouble with my wallet for the past week.  I thought it would be the usual fix for computer updating automatically and shutting down.  So I went through and deleted the files in my AppData, but not the fix this time.

The wallet starts to sync, but freezes at some point and I've even tried to redo these steps with no luck.  I have been stuck on 13 days behind" for two days now.  Block 132029 with 23 active connections

I have the correct balance and I was able to unlock my wallet yesterday, but its still stuck and not minting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Upgrade your wallet to the latest version 3.0.10 https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1
I think you missed the mandatory update.
if you are using the latest version of the wallet, simply delete the blocks and chainstate folders or use the manual 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18

Hey thanks for the help.  I downloaded the new wallet, but nothing has changed.  I even tried deleting the files.  Anything else I could try?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
That would be seriously awesome if you're right!
All things can happen in the crypto world, including unbelievable exponential rises during short period of time.
Just shut down computers or turn off the computer screen, hang out for a while (might be days, weeks, months). Then magic will come some day!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
When do you expect DMD to reach $16 again?
If you ask me, my forecast is before June. It is the time to see all crypto market take off.

That would be seriously awesome if you're right!
Just trying to make a bit clearer; each block found 35% goes to PoS and 65% to the lucky masternode

Each block is 2,26 = ,79 + 1,47 (35% for the PoS and 65% for the MN)

Excellent, thought for a minute that the block total was "value out" thats over 397 per block, would of been nice with a 35 % cut of that! Wink  thanks for all clarifications, i let you guys know before i drop the article so you all can catch the potential "swing" when the Norwegian fat cats come and plow their oil money into DMD, hopefully.... Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
Just trying to make a bit clearer; each block found 35% goes to PoS and 65% to the lucky masternode

Each block is 2,26 = ,79 + 1,47 (35% for the PoS and 65% for the MN)
legendary
Ok, seems to make sense, obviously when writing an article explaining this in Swedish, i just wanted to get as accurate as possible for potential future investors so they understand what it actually does and how it works.

Could we clarify one more thing, so if the wallet or coins find a POS block, does that mean that the actual reward is the "generated" 2.26 DMD as of today specified in the block, so one gains 2.26 DMD coins to wallet?

ive started staking about 200 diamonds myself that i moved over from Bittrex to see how it works, but nothing in luck terms just yet:)

i saw the price increase to over 30 dollars, bought the coin around 5-6 dollars last year myself, had no clue it was POS coin, however it dont seem possible to understand what factors really drives the prices, for example today it was up 9 %, and then in one hour it lost like 4.5 % and now its down to where it started Smiley the crypto market is seriously unpredictable, i normally watch the volume increase, and that must be a good sign that DMD traded over 200 k today, some days are just around 10 or 20 k.

So is todays price drop due to selloff ? who really knows.. i think the price could reach 16 dollars in just a good days trade, maybe when i release my article hehe.... insiders mania...  Wink

all the best

If you have a POS staking mode then if you find a block, you get a 35% reward on the number of coins (~0.79 DMD) in it.
65% (~ 1.46 DMD) of the consideration received, is given to the owner of MN.
Please study White Paper and then you will understand how it works https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
Ok, seems to make sense, obviously when writing an article explaining this in Swedish and Norwegian, i just wanted to get as accurate as possible for potential future investors so they understand what it actually does and how it works.

Could we clarify one more thing, so if the wallet or coins find a POS block, does that mean that the actual reward is the "generated" 2.26 DMD as of today specified in the block, so one gains 2.26 DMD coins to wallet?

ive started staking about 200 diamonds myself that i moved over from Bittrex to see how it works, but nothing in luck terms just yet:)

i saw the price increase to over 30 dollars, bought the coin around 5-6 dollars last year myself, had no clue it was POS coin, however it dont seem possible to understand what factors really drives the prices, for example today it was up 9 %, and then in one hour it lost like 4.5 % and now its down to where it started Smiley the crypto market is seriously unpredictable, i normally watch the volume increase, and that must be a good sign that DMD traded over 200 k today, some days are just around 10 or 20 k.

So is todays price drop due to selloff ? who really knows.. i think the price could reach 16 dollars in just a good one day trade, maybe when i release my article it will pop the bottle open hehe.... insiders mania...  Wink honestly what seem to work best is to by coins and then print a paper wallet and store this in a safe place, go away for 5 years and come back.. lol

How do we even know what transactions are for real gods and services vs. pure investments? Does DMD have any known merchants actually exchanging something physical for the coins yet?

all the best

[/quote]

For do this, you need to understand how POS v3 works.
Simply put, the chance of a user with 200 DMD to find a block is about once every 10 days.
If you have only 10 DMD then your chance equals one times in 200 days.
To see all the groups with your coins, use coin control.
You can learn a little more about DMD if you visit the information page: https://diamond-info.github.io/
[/quote]
legendary
Need as soon as possible to release a new wallet with a new code that would use the old purses became impossible, and it would make it impossible job of old wallets.

It has been done.
Old wallets (3.0.0.12-16) will not work in the new network.
it uses a different Protocol and the wallet stops syncing with the network after start.
Any attempts POS staking on the old wallets will bring only orphan blocks.
So it's just lost time.
Pages:
Jump to: