Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 53. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
Need as soon as possible to release a new wallet with a new code that would use the old purses became impossible, and it would make it impossible job of old wallets.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
When do you expect DMD to reach $16 again?
If you ask me, my forecast is before June. It is the time to see all crypto market take off.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
Recently I am watching a growth graph from last year's spring, to be honest it is very impressive. This graph I have not seen. This coin has grown almost constantly, even after the new year to January. It is a good coin. Smiley
I see what you meant after spending a couple of seconds to look at Diamond historical price chart:
Personally, the next transitional station of Diamond will be $16.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/

When do you expect DMD to reach $16 again?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
Recently I am watching a growth graph from last year's spring, to be honest it is very impressive. This graph I have not seen. This coin has grown almost constantly, even after the new year to January. It is a good coin. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Anyone have a method/script or whatever to have wallet automatically shut down properly before an auto overnite windows update?
Woke up to a corrupted database when I went to restart wallet this morning,
as Windows did an overnight update and I forgot to shut down wallet before going to bed...oops.
Nice to see the wallet fix itself although, so no longer a PITA

Turn off automatic updates in services and no longer turn it on.
There is nothing but new possible problems with the system.
It looks as sleeping with the front door open.
If you need to update it do it in manual mode, by creating backup of all important files.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
Anyone have a method/script or whatever to have wallet automatically shut down properly before an auto overnite windows update?
Woke up to a corrupted database when I went to restart wallet this morning,
as Windows did an overnight update and I forgot to shut down wallet before going to bed...oops.
Nice to see the wallet fix itself although, so no longer a PITA
legendary
Support...

Ive been having trouble with my wallet for the past week.  I thought it would be the usual fix for computer updating automatically and shutting down.  So I went through and deleted the files in my AppData, but not the fix this time.

The wallet starts to sync, but freezes at some point and I've even tried to redo these steps with no luck.  I have been stuck on 13 days behind" for two days now.  Block 132029 with 23 active connections

I have the correct balance and I was able to unlock my wallet yesterday, but its still stuck and not minting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Upgrade your wallet to the latest version 3.0.10 https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1
I think you missed the mandatory update.
if you are using the latest version of the wallet, simply delete the blocks and chainstate folders or use the manual 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
Activity: 34
Support...

Ive been having trouble with my wallet for the past week.  I thought it would be the usual fix for computer updating automatically and shutting down.  So I went through and deleted the files in my AppData, but not the fix this time.

The wallet starts to sync, but freezes at some point and I've even tried to redo these steps with no luck.  I have been stuck on 13 days behind" for two days now.  Block 132029 with 23 active connections

I have the correct balance and I was able to unlock my wallet yesterday, but its still stuck and not minting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
I am trying to solo mine but wallet keeps on crashing and with this difficulty, Solomining is getting out of question very fast Smiley Smiley Smiley

Are you trying to mine via the old PoW algo?

That ended last summer... Read the OP.

Get some information before wasting your time like that.
Activity: 98
I am trying to solo mine but wallet keeps on crashing and with this difficulty, Solomining is getting out of question very fast Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
What is the minimum internet speed for a normal wallet for POS?
I wonder if the speed of the mobile operator is enough ...
And whether the approximate consumption of traffic wallet per month is known?

speed should be no problem but dont run it on a internet connection without flat rate traffic

this is the traffic a wallet made in 10 days

but still dont use a internet connection where u have to pay for traffic
it can be more because u never know how many nodes request sync data
and if many nodes sync their chain the traffic useage can become much more
legendary
What about PoS? Has anyone successfully minted a block? My wallets try all the time, but the blocks never make it, just like the pool submit block generated PoW blocks. There is just no error message.

What do you mean by "the blocks never make it"?

My wallet mints several times per day!

Obviously I have several blocks of sizes between 200~300 DMD and some a bit bigger.

PoS works like a charm, ok?

I see that some users are talking about the old version of DMD 2.0 times they mention the phrases pool and POW mining  Smiley

Yep, they are completely out of sync  Grin
legendary
What about PoS? Has anyone successfully minted a block? My wallets try all the time, but the blocks never make it, just like the pool submit block generated PoW blocks. There is just no error message.

Obviously I have several blocks of sizes between 200~300 DMD and some a bit bigger.

I see that some users are talking about the old version of DMD 2.0 times they mention the phrases pool and POW mining  Smiley
legendary

Activity: 26
Activity: 23
WAC did it again Sad buy votes fast!
Too bad we lost this week Sad Looks like they got selected ...  Embarrassed
Activity: 35
Merit: 3
Great to see DMD moving forward with this latest update.

Good work guys.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Thanks a lot for that, however! I am going to try to explain this in an article and i still dont understand completely even after reading your answer like 50 times and analysing Smiley hehe funny! Its quite complex stuff and hard to put into simple terms and understand.

its the dust part i dont quite understand correctly, so if someone has lets say 10 coins in their wallet and is staking active on the network.
does the network actually give out a "find" winner per block 640 times per day in total?
does the "dust" mean a wallet with 10 coins would try to gather "dust" in order to grow bigger? what does dust mean and where does it come from exactly?

or should i just go fishing again? and try to understand differently? are we talking about coin blocks? hmmm
when i see in the blockchain that each block has like 300 coins, whats the actual size in kb or mb per block, like 50 mb?
whats the chances of someone with 10 coins in wallet finding a "win" vs someone with 200 coins?, and how big is the win? 2.5 diamonds? heh...

if u enable coin controlo in ur wallet options
the u can see in send coins the new button inputs

there u can see ur unspend transactions

thats what i call a coin pile

each unspend transaction try on its own to find a block

but the chance to find a block is bigger for bigger coin pile

when i say dust merge by itself i mean

when one of the small coin piles find a block he merge into the blockfind transactions other small unspend transactions
this way reduce dust (very low size unspend transactions) in ur wallet

as i said there is no way to cheat the system or have some kind of advantage if u do micromanagement

so dont invest to much time understand the mechanics
focus on keep wallet active in staking mode 24/7 and try have as much DMD as possible
and this will increase ur DMD earned by staking

u can enjoy game of thrones on ur nice big LCD flatscreen without beeing able to explain in details how the pictures are created by ur flatscreen

its the same with DMD staking
legendary
Thanks a lot for that, however! I am going to try to explain this in an article and i still dont understand completely even after reading your answer like 50 times and analysing Smiley hehe funny! Its quite complex stuff and hard to put into simple terms and understand.

its the dust part i dont quite understand correctly, so if someone has lets say 10 coins in their wallet and is staking active on the network.
does the network actually give out a "find" winner per block 640 times per day in total?
does the "dust" mean a wallet with 10 coins would try to gather "dust" in order to grow bigger? what does dust mean and where does it come from exactly?

or should i just go fishing again? and try to understand differently? are we talking about coin blocks? hmmm
when i see in the blockchain that each block has like 300 coins, whats the actual size in kb or mb per block, like 50 mb?
whats the chances of someone with 10 coins in wallet finding a "win" vs someone with 200 coins?, and how big is the win? 2.5 diamonds? heh...

my head is spinning now.

all the best

For do this, you need to understand how POS v3 works.
Simply put, the chance of a user with 200 DMD to find a block is about once every 10 days.
If you have only 10 DMD then your chance equals one times in 200 days.
To see all the groups with your coins, use coin control.
You can learn a little more about DMD if you visit the information page: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Activity: 10

my head is spinning now.

all the best

[/quote]

each unspend transaction try to find a block on his own

i call a unspend transactions a coin pile

the chance to find a block is bigger if the coin pile is bigger

still have to big size coin pile is also bad because once a coin pile find a block he become inmature for 640 blocks (thats a whole day)

the sweet spot in coin pile size is between 200 and 400 DMD

but lucky u thats exactly the coin pile size the DMD wallet will cut and merge ur coin pile automatic over time

because each time u find a block bigger pile then 400 get split in 2 parts

and if blockfinder pile is smaller then 200 he try to merge dust with himself to become bigger
(this is some unique behavior of DMD wallet no other POS/Masternode coin can merge dust in this way)

long story short

the more coins the better in ur wallet
the rest the wallet handle on its own
just make sure u stay 24/7 in staking mode active

[/quote]
Pages:
Jump to: