Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 59. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
You mention that the merit system was put in place to try and stop this. But how does the merit system really work? Does your rank have to have a certain amount of merit to reach higher levels?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bitcointalk+merit+rank+requirements
Activity: 896
Merit: 290

Explain   such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

all this accounts are bots farming activity
and i dont know why because since merit system they cant get higher membership rank just with postings
and do they really expect someone reward this bullshit postings with merit?

maybe its all about get their signatur spamed into threads
but this guy dont even have a signatur

maybe its a bot system that was started before merit system
creating new accounts and farming activity

and the bot owner just didnt turn of the scripts

i call such stuff bot zombies
started scripts running and running and running even if their initial usecase is long gone

we need bot zombie hunters in the internet

It has become pretty bad on bitcointalk, some threads are just page after page of meaningless post that have literally nothing to do with the topic at hand, it gets pretty annoying if you're actually trying to get a question answered and anytime the thread comes up as "unread" it ends up being some meaningless post. I don't understand how the operators of the signature campaigns let it go unnoticed?! LOL all that 2017 ICO money going to waste there...

You mention that the merit system was put in place to try and stop this. But how does the merit system really work? Does your rank have to have a certain amount of merit to reach higher levels?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Had been those DMD staking or simply sitting secured in a wallet? If there had been staking the number of DMD do they produce?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How many dmd is required for staking and how long for the coins to mature ?

there is no minimum value but to have a realistic chance to find regulary blocks u should aim for at least 200 DMD

200 DMD find on average a block every 10 days
100 DMD find on average a block every 20 days
50 DMD or less can take one or multiple months to find a block

all that average block find chance time mean active wallet in staking mode times
that means online and staking enabled 24/7

thank you
very helpful
legendary
so regarding OSX wallets i have now following explaination from our OSX compiler
in one of the last updates of OSX some libaries changed
and when u compile a wallet then its not working on older OSX versions only on new version.

the solution we have now is we have two OSX wallets compiled.
a normal one and a version2 one.

use the version2 one if ur OSX is version 10.x or for some other reason the normal one dont work for u
legendary
We have several options for signatures.
You can see it here:
https://diamond-info.github.io/sig.html
Links you gave only contains signature codes for different ranks. I searched and knew that Diamond signature campaign has been closed to newcomers, and only allowable for Senior and higher ranks to join.
Hope that the campaign will expand for Member and above to join in the year of 2018.

every DMD supporter is invited to wear the DMD signatur proud

there is no minimum rank to be able use our signatures
legendary
~
started scripts running and running and running even if their initial usecase is long gone
~
We should manage the official ANN topic of Diamond project somehow or report to forum moderators to prevent any potentially massive abusements from spammers, in particular spamming threads from bot zombies.
Bot zombies, strange term which I learn from you, cryptonit.
By the way, what I know is Diamond only has signature campaign for Senior Member and above. Have you had plans to expand a litlle bit more for Diamond supporters, such as for Member ranks and above to join?
Thanks.

we have only very few limited slots for bounty supported high active signatur campaign
but u can get in touch with civan on slack to get more informations
Activity: 453
Merit: 104
Is the bounty campaign still open? I think it is big project. I will join your campaign when the signature campaign that  I joining now is over.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
You can see it here:
Links you gave only contains signature codes for different ranks. I searched and knew that Diamond signature campaign has been closed to newcomers, and only allowable for Senior and higher ranks to join.
Hope that the campaign will expand for Member and above to join in the year of 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
~
~
We should manage the official ANN topic of Diamond project somehow or report to forum moderators to prevent any potentially massive abusements from spammers, in particular spamming threads from bot zombies.
By the way, what I know is Diamond only has signature campaign for Senior Member and above. Have you had plans to expand a litlle bit more for Diamond supporters, such as for Member ranks and above to join?
Thanks.

You can see it here:
Activity: 2366
Merit: 838
~
~
Thanks.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
and i dont know why because since merit system they cant get higher membership rank just with postings
~
Sooner or later, we will see new-designed bots for merit begging. Nevertheless, developing such merit-begging bots require high skills (both language - paraphrasing, and technical terms).
The hardest part of designing such a bot is how to avoid permanent bans from forum moderators. Therefore, I don't think that we will see such type of bots in the forum soon this year.
Let's see merit system control spammers stucked at their lower ranks for a long period of time.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev

Explain   such a question. What do you plan to do with unsold tokens after the ICO?

Or just a new internet.
legendary

legendary
I kinda liked the softer blue of the current logos.

The new logo is vivid!  maybe a little to harse after seeing it many times... or is that the plan?  Make people look at the high contrasting logo?

Just my personal opinion.  No harm meant.

new banners will be soon used for advertizements

check the branding guide
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_branding_guide.pdf

this banner is maybe brighter then normal for attract eyes on a advertize page
i dont know the reason behind im not the PR guy

but regarding branding i see in the brand guide only soft colours as u want it
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Thanks for the heads up Cryptonit.

The new MAC wallet release diamond-qt-version-2.dmg is working fine.

Cheers!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!
I kinda liked the softer blue of the current logos.

The new logo is vivid!  maybe a little to harse after seeing it many times... or is that the plan?  Make people look at the high contrasting logo?

Just my personal opinion.  No harm meant.

new banners will be soon used for advertizements

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
there is a problem with masternode rewards this new patch.

some days my nodes are getting just 1 reward.

i have spreadsheet of daily rewards since live.

something is very wrong.

I didn't notice any difference in the reward for MN after the wallet update.
If you have more evidence than a mere allegation of mythical problems, go to the #Slack channel and show your screenshots.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
there is a problem with masternode rewards this new patch.

some days my nodes are getting just 1 reward.

i have spreadsheet of daily rewards since live.

something is very wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: