Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 62. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I reinstalled the DMD wallet on my computer today and this is what I am getting after it runs for a few minutes. Any suggestions?
Wallet is V 3.0.1.0

A fatal error occurred. See bug log.

This is what I get.

2018-03-25 23:11:12 *** System error while flushing: CDB : Error -30974, can't open database

https://diamond-info.github.io/

the answer to Q18 solve ur issue

This does not solve my issue. Perhaps it would have if I would not have uninstalled the DMD client and followed your directions prior to crash but I didn't know. I have a fresh install of the DMD client (current version) and received the below errors. See screenshots

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=17_capture991.jpg

http://img4.imagetitan.com/img.php?image=17_capture992811.jpg
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
to stimmulate cryptobridge decentral exchange we placed some very cheap sellorders
take advantage of this exchange promotion below marketprice giveaways

https://crypto-bridge.org/

we need to get average trading value there for some days above 1000$ so coinmarketcap can list the new market

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009

The idea  deserves attention. I will study the documents in more detail and possibly support you on ICO, but even a cursory study it is clear that the project will be in demand among users.

Study, study a lot,  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy this coin is born more than 4 years ago and have no ICO !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 4085
Farewell o_e_l_e_o
~
but please read whitepaper and be aware that coin inflation is constant decreasing
that means rewards slowly reducing
~
Less coins released each block due to constantly decreased inflation will help the price of Diamond coin. It is normal, basic principle and amazing correlation between block rewards and price.
Another plus point is more and more potential internal projects have been developed by Diamond developers recently. We will see their official products in the near future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Yeah, got it! Diamond has been on track of gradually decreased inflation
~
coin inflation is constant decreasing
Agree with you and thanks for all information in your thread, which gives me useful hints about Diamond inflation progress and why this coins is worth to invest at the moment. I believe that Diamond has huge potential for near future exponential growth.
more and more it will become visible how hard it is to get hands on new DMD

sell DMD now in my opinion worst timing ever
Activity: 546
Merit: 159
POS at the moment can earn around 20%
Masternodes over 25%

but please read whitepaper and be aware that coin inflation is constant decreasing

~
Lower inflation might lead to higher price for Diamond in the future, which in turn might catch attention of more potential investors.
Buying more Diamond at low levels and hold till the next important points in decreased inflation roadmap will be smart decision.
Look no further to find potentially profitable coins for your portfolio. It's here, Diamond!
legendary
Hi, I am new here and interested in this great project..

What's the POS rewards that I can earn at this moment?

Few months ago I installed the DMD wallet but it didn't synchronize properly and I left it.. However now  it seems new wallet update was released.

I think DMD is a good project with good annual returns..

POS at the moment can earn around 20%
Masternodes over 25%

Activity: 322
Merit: 49
Hi, I am new here and interested in this great project..

What's the POS rewards that I can earn at this moment?

Few months ago I installed the DMD wallet but it didn't synchronize properly and I left it.. However now  it seems new wallet update was released.

I think DMD is a good project with good annual returns..
Activity: 35
The Mac Version 3.0.1.0 Diamond V3 is crashing. It doesn't load the splash screen. Any ideas? It doesn't even install/show the directories where the wallet.dat, diamond.conf, masternode.conf are located. It seems to be crashing before its being installed. I reinstalled the older version v3.0.0.13-43baca2 and it works fine.

Anybody having similar issues with the New MAC version 3.0.1.0?

what version of OSX u run excatly

using macOS Sierra

version 10.12.6

I've updated Mac operating system to macOS High Sierra - Version 10.13.3 - The 3.0.1.0 Diamond V3 Wallet works perfectly. Cheers
legendary
legendary
community feedback welcome
do u want us to be listed on https://satowallet.com/
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
its FOMO

fear of missing out
the cheap DMD buy opportunity

and i think this fear is justified
Totally agree with you, cryptonit. Smart investors know what they should do in such a down-trend market, waiting for panic sells, then buying more at low, hodl tie and wait for a while to take profits when the whole market turns to upward-trend.
I am not whales, but I like them because I can take advantage of their low movements (due to their big capital and really big buy orders). I can move faster than whales in both buying and selling coins.
In Diamond, I believe it will fly over the Moon this year.
legendary
The same thing happened last time DMD went to around 70-80k....just huge buy walls come from nowhere...someone out there won't let the price of DMD get very low  Cool

its FOMO

fear of missing out
the cheap DMD buy opportunity

and i think this fear is justified
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
markets look like the turning point for DMD is reached

What promising walls! Let's go Diamond. I like these walls and their operational ways. Sooner or later, we will see what whales do with theses walls.
Thanks for the valuable image, crypto it.

Was an 11BTC wall yesterday at 78k sats, not 7BTC but price has risen alot since then

The same thing happened last time DMD went to around 70-80k....just huge buy walls come from nowhere...someone out there won't let the price of DMD get very low  Cool
legendary
markets look like the turning point for DMD is reached

legendary
The estimated ROI for one Diamond masternode is somewhere around $5000. Is it true?

we are listed on

masternodes.online
masternodes.pro
mnrank.com
mnprofits.com

all of them display masternode statistics
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
The estimated ROI for one Diamond masternode is somewhere around $5000. Is it true?
Activity: 51
Mnprofits.com has listed your coin to the website.

https://mnprofits.com/diamond
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
updated wallet.
Everything worked ok on my end.
Windows rig here.

Could you elaborate what you did exactly? Mine isnt syncing, did you download/install the windows-diamond_installer_with_blockchain.exe only or what exactly?

I downloaded only the executable file, replace the previous version, deleted everything in my data dir (except the wallet.dat and the .conf files) and everything went smoothly.

It took a while to sync the full blockchain but at least I'm sure I'm on the right one.
Activity: 5
updated wallet.
Everything worked ok on my end.
Windows rig here.

Could you elaborate what you did exactly? Mine isnt syncing, did you download/install the windows-diamond_installer_with_blockchain.exe only or what exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: