Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 847. (Read 1260245 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 251
I like big BITS and I cannot lie.
I have a v2 wallet on Windows 7. I didn't set a password, but it is asking for one. What gives?
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
There is clearly a problem with either NOMP (unlikely, as the GRS people are using it successfully) or the DMD wallet's implementation of submit block.

You are therefore not advised to mine anymore at dmdpool.digsys.bg as the blocks we find are all rejected by the daemon.

Hope to have some solution for this soon.
danbi thanks for your first working pool. I have given up compiling the wallet under Linux. Anyway could you check the pool? Even with this monster hash now we won't find a block at this low diff?

I've allready found a block for the pool but it doesn't shown there.

There seems to be problem Sad

Either the wallet is not accepting blocks via 'submitblock' or the NOMP stratum I am using is doing something weird (wrong).

Does anyone have successfully working pool with DMD and NOMP? Is there any other stratum server to support GROESTL?
I may have to shut down the pool, so that people do not mine in vain... until this is resolved somehow.

as far as i read from groestlcoin forum pools need a special stratum
maybe u read throught their btt thread

Special, in the sense it doesn't work with the popular stratum-mining written in python. Or at least there is no public knowledge how to modify it.
Most say they use NOMP. I hope to have configured NOMP properly, but who knows.. sadly, no idea at the moment what might be wrong.

I hope the new DMD has had the submitblock RPC call properly implemented... otherwise, we can hardly expect working pools.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
danbi thanks for your first working pool. I have given up compiling the wallet under Linux. Anyway could you check the pool? Even with this monster hash now we won't find a block at this low diff?

Either the wallet is not accepting blocks via 'submitblock' or the NOMP stratum I am using is doing something weird (wrong).

Does anyone have successfully working pool with DMD and NOMP? Is there any other stratum server to support GROESTL?
I may have to shut down the pool, so that people do not mine in vain... until this is resolved somehow.

as far as i read from groestlcoin forum pools need a special stratum
maybe u read throught their btt thread

edit:

is this helping?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525926.msg6485395;topicseen#msg6485395
Activity: 81
Merit: 10

@Danbi: Thanks for setting up the pool. However, I'm trying to mine with cpu and getting a very low share acceptance rate (1 yay! every 10 minutes). Any ideas?
Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Is there any difference between the algos used for DMD and GRS? Because there are a number of working GRS stratum pools, some of them with NOMP:

grs.cryptohunger.com
groestlcoin.biz

for example.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Posted by: danbi
Insert Quote
I believe the pool at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg should be functional, but for some reason my miner does not show any shares. Would somebody who has working groestl miner come to try dmdpool.digsys.bg so that we know it's working? Thanks in advance!

miner is working, but pool interface have many mistakes^^

Thanks!

Could you please share your seminar config? I am apparently doing something wrong...

The pool interface is using the new 'bootstrap' MPOS theme, which is very ugly in my opinion, but will be working on fixing that at a later stage. I see your shares coming and being stored in the database. We just need some more horsepower to solve blocks.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
@danbi: i'm using the CPU miner from here http://www.groestlcoin.org/pools/
basically the same one as before with groestl algo, so I expected the "yays"
it also doesn't show the workers on the pool dashboard

edit: it seems to work:
I just need to figure out if that single pc is enough to warrant electricity

@devs: I've tested the wallet crashing on multiple machines now and can confirm: a new wallet seems to work! old ones just dont
i am mining on two diff machines.. works perfect on windows 8.1

well I can't on multiple machines on 8.1. It doesn't work. It seems to work longer with a new wallet, but since I need MY wallet I didn't test that further.

@danbi: so the missing hashrate is the cause of me not getting "yays" like it used to be?
I start mining before the wallet even works lol =D

I don't think so. We will need to learn new things with groestl.

I set the target bits to 24 and hash rate (at least mine) seems to match what the miner says.

well I can't on multiple machines on 8.1. It doesn't work. It seems to work longer with a new wallet, but since I need MY wallet I didn't test that further.

@danbi: so the missing hashrate is the cause of me not getting "yays" like it used to be?
I start mining before the wallet even works lol =D
Insert Quote
I believe the pool at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg should be functional, but for some reason my miner does not show any shares. Would somebody who has working groestl miner come to try dmdpool.digsys.bg so that we know it's working? Thanks in advance!

Thanks!

Could you please share your seminar config? I am apparently doing something wrong...

The pool interface is using the new 'bootstrap' MPOS theme, which is very ugly in my opinion, but will be working on fixing that at a later stage. I see your shares coming and being stored in the database. We just need some more horsepower to solve blocks.

It the pool showing the correct hashrate?

I don't think so. My guestimate was to tell it groestl uses 20 target bits. This is apparently not correct. Anyone knows the correct number?
Thanks!

.\sgminer\sgminer.exe -k groestlcoin -o stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3333 -u *** -p ***  --intensity 20 -g 2 --thread-concurrency 8192 -w 256 --difficulty-multiplier 0.0039062500
Activity: 170
btw I noticed the guy above with the working wallet seems to be using Windows 7.
Our not working ones are on Windows 8.1.

Insert Quote

Thanks!

btw I noticed the guy above with the working wallet seems to be using Windows 7.
Our not working ones are on Windows 8.1.
Activity: 397
My windows wallet keeps crashing.

If I remove my wallet.dat file where I have coins from mining today and let it create a new one it works fine.

I then replace with my wallet.dat file with coins and it crashes.

Any ideas?
Insert Quote

http://s14.directupload.net/images/140502/ox5knqg8.jpg
The permanent DMD node at 193.68.21.19 is now updated and synced. You can add it to your config with

addnode=193.68.21.19

Give it some beating.
Jump to: