Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 849. (Read 1260245 times)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
Not able to download blk0001.dat from Mega... Can someone zip it and place a mirror?

What do you mean? I've just test downloaded it again.

Change your web browser it helped me with denied access on a server.

Mirror from what provider? I could upload it to drop box or something similar but Mega is really fast and least problematic.
CEO Diamond Foundation
I can't seem to get this wallet to work:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6507800

Both files are in %appdata% since datadir doesn't yet work. diamond.conf is there as written in the post.
It instantly crashes. Any suggestions?

empty folders: wallet starts up and tries to sync
with the supplied files: instacrash

a lot of people seem to have the same problem. it would be great to finally have a working wallet again, since DMD has been down for ages already.

I've flowed the instructions and installed successfully with syncing Block Chain without any problems or crashes on 4 different computers (different in specs and OSs Win 7 & Server). Haven seen any other person highlighting this particular instant crash problem.

What I did I deleted everything  form AppData/Roaming/Diamond. I transferred all the files and one folder form the zipped file (txleveldb.zip) to Diamond folder. I also transferred the blockchain database there. I started the client and everything worked like it was supposed to.

It's hard to pinpoint to exact cause of your problem, could you try to install it in the other machine?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No pools on launch?

Yeah, sucks.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Not able to download blk0001.dat from Mega... Can someone zip it and place a mirror?
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
Code:
root@vps:/dmd/DMD_Private/src# make -f makefile.unix diamondd USE_UPNP=-
/bin/sh ../share/genbuild.sh obj/build.h
g++ -c -O2 -msse2 -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I/dmd/DMD_Private/src -I/dmd/DMD_Private/src/obj -DUSE_IPV6=1 -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/kernel.d -o obj/kernel.o kernel.cpp
kernel.cpp:6:18: fatal error: QDebug: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make: *** [obj/kernel.o] Error 1

Any help?

You need to provide path to the Qt include files. On my system this is /usr/local/include/qt4. The code is buggy anyway, you need to fix the kernel.cpp file and change the line to read

#include

You also need to provide path to the leveldb includes. Mine ended up like this:

DEFS += $(addprefix -I,$(CURDIR) $(CURDIR)/obj $(BOOST_INCLUDE_PATH) $(BDB_INCLUDE_PATH) $(OPENSSL_INCLUDE_PATH) leveldb/include /usr/local/include/qt4)

But, I am still not done, as the code does not properly link the groestl code in.. A very experimental and inconsistent code, so far.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
hey new to DMD here and and having trouble syncing my mac wallet. v1.0.4.0

it seems the blockchain has downloaded but the arrows are still spinning and it says (out of sync)
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Congrats! You're now a Solo miner!  Grin Grin Grin

Approved  Grin .

Another problem : I found a block, but got a caching error and didn't submit it ? Why ?

hmmmm.... haven't seen that one before. I have had a stale share submission error before followed by a block rejected error. I'm guessing that would have to do with a latency issue on my end to the coin network? I've just taken it as one of those things you see when solo mining (not that I have massive experience it it, mind you). I've attempted to solo a number of coins and while I do occasionally get a block, I've also gotten that dang stale share submission / block rejected message from time to time.

What miner are you using?
Activity: 140
I can't seem to get this wallet to work:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6507800

Both files are in %appdata% since datadir doesn't yet work. diamond.conf is there as written in the post.
It instantly crashes. Any suggestions?

empty folders: wallet starts up and tries to sync
with the supplied files: instacrash

a lot of people seem to have the same problem. it would be great to finally have a working wallet again, since DMD has been down for ages already.
Activity: 160

Approved  Grin .

Another problem : I found a block, but got a caching error and didn't submit it ? Why ?

stupid 360 second timer!

I just noticed that you also are using a different port in your miner's conf file. You used 17702. my example conf uses 17772. You should change one or the other. As long as they both match. Also, if you make changes to your diamondcoin.conf file, close and then re-open your wallet.

Thanks.
I saw, it was my fault and corrected it, but I can't get it work - same error as above.

Your are pointing your miner to 127.0.0.1, but you didn't include it in your config.  Try adding to your config file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Or just point your miner to the ip of the computer that has wallet.

I changed "url" to ip of the mining rig and now it works.
Thanks guys!

stupid 360 second timer!

I just noticed that you also are using a different port in your miner's conf file. You used 17702. my example conf uses 17772. You should change one or the other. As long as they both match. Also, if you make changes to your diamondcoin.conf file, close and then re-open your wallet.

Thanks.
I saw, it was my fault and corrected it, but I can't get it work - same error as above.

Your are pointing your miner to 127.0.0.1, but you didn't include it in your config.  Try adding to your config file:

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Or just point your miner to the ip of the computer that has wallet.

I changed "url" to ip of the mining rig and now it works.
Thanks guys!
CEO Diamond Foundation

Any reasons why source not on github like the rest?
-tb-

It's getting there as we speak, patience.

EDIT: Source code on Github: DMDCoin

stupid 360 second timer!

Thanks.

What is not working for you ?

pool 0 slow/down or url not working msg ..

I don't know how to make config for solo mining like this.

did u unlock wallet?
u cant mine into a locked wallet

Wallet is already unlocked but I can't mine.

I think this part is the problem in my config but I don't know what's wrong with it.

"pools" : [
   {
      "notes" : "Solo mine",
      "url" : "http://127.0.0.1:17702",
      "user" : "pep",
      "pass" : "s"
   }
]

{
      "name" : "Solo mine",
      "url" : "127.0.0.1:17702",
   }
]

make sure the user and pass match that in your 'diamondcoin.conf' file, which should be placed in your %APPDATA% folder. Your 'diamondcoin.conf' should look like this (note you may need to edit the "rpcallowip' line to match that of your local network).

rpcuser=pep
rpcpassword=s
rpcport=17772
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=193.77.159.166
addnode=113.168.158.16
server=1
listen=1

stupid 360 second timer!

did u unlock wallet?

I think this part is the problem in my config but I don't know what's wrong with it.

{
   }
]

{
      "name" : "Solo mine",
      "url" : "127.0.0.1:17702",
   }
]

make sure the user and pass match that in your 'diamondcoin.conf' file, which should be placed in your %APPDATA% folder. Your 'diamondcoin.conf' should look like this (note you may need to edit the "rpcallowip' line to match that of your local network).

rpcuser=pep
rpcpassword=s
rpcport=17772
rpcallowip=192.168.1.*
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=193.77.159.166
addnode=113.168.158.16
server=1
listen=1
@cryptonit: thanks this is a really basic feature. might want to create an option in the (gui) settings as well

user and pass must be the same as in your diamond.conf

It is the same, but the wallet is on another pc.
I already added rpcconnect:127.0.0.1 and rpcallowip:192.168.*.*, but getting error "pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid" .
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Edit: but I see this is standard behaviour for all coins ofc..
this
@cryptonit

but all the other clients including the previous DMD client supported the datadir parameter

everyone running SSDs is fucked especially if you have more than one cryptocoin folder

will forward request to dev
Edit: but I see this is standard behaviour for all coins ofc..
this
@cryptonit

but all the other clients including the previous DMD client supported the datadir parameter

everyone running SSDs is fucked especially if you have more than one cryptocoin folder
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

did u unlock wallet?

I think this part is wrong in my config but I don't know what's wrong with it.

{
   }
]

user and pass must be the same as in your diamond.conf
Jump to: