Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 859. (Read 1260245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
i still like this view most
http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/dmd/btc/cryptsy/1-month
but i guess opinions are different or we all would just eat one kind of meal and one type of drink  Wink

last month graph show how the initial spike up to 0.0015 stabilized at 0.00080-120 which is stable 300% compared to pre announcement

the orderbooks show that below 0.00120 only small ammounts dmd avaiable

conclusio:
early investors bought their share
once price did stabilize the sell orders didnt fill the gap
this is a clear signal that not many make the signal to sell their diamonds so low
most diamonds coming in at this low are endless running miner with autosell who didnt even realize the just make a mistake by selling dmd

in my opinion there can be only one reason to sell pre 0.005 -> try to increase diamonds by trading

a dangerous business

i alwas suggest move away diamonds from exchange and go into holding mode
if u wana be on the save side thats the way and its the only way how u gather coinage for upcoming 50% POS rewards

remeber every transaction destroys total coinage of involved coins!
and u cant earn POS rewards from coins on exchange
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
this was always one of the most undervalued coins out there.

i like the name above most others.

Hey, what do you think of DMD can develop to the price
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 774
Merit: 554
CEO Diamond Foundation
I love the fact that it is so easy to mine this coin from my Android phone while I'm at work and I already found 19 block shares within 2 hours... Grin

The kHash isn't high but at least my phone is working for me when it is not in use.

Just wait till Grøstl kicks in, it's way more CPU friendly than Skryp. I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

...  the long run.

That's what this coin is all about.
Activity: 154
I love the fact that it is so easy to mine this coin from my Android phone while I'm at work and I already found 19 block shares within 2 hours... Grin

The kHash isn't high but at least my phone is working for me when it is not in use.

Already got .007 DMD credited to my pool account and I will get more via the exchanges. This coin looks promising in the long run.

--PD
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
This looks very promising, already bought some Smiley
CEO Diamond Foundation
A bit of trivia for those who find the name of the algorithm a puzzle.  Smiley

Gröstl is an Austrian dish, usually made of leftover potatoes and pork, cut into slices. These are roasted on a pan together with onions and butterfat. The dish is often seasoned with salt, pepper, marjoram, cumin, and parsley, and served with a fried egg or kraut (cabbage). Hence, gröstl is somewhat similar to the American dish called hash. The letter ‘ö’ was replaced by ‘ø’, which is a letter in the Danish alphabet that is pronounced in the same way as ‘ö’. This way, the name, like the hash function itself, contains a mix of Austrian and Danish influences. The pronunciation of Grøstl may seem challenging. If you think so, then think of the letter ‘ø’ as the ‘i’ in “bird”. This letter is a so-called close-mid front rounded vowel, and if you need more examples of its pronunciation, or a sound sample, check out http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Close-mid_front_rounded_vowel.

For those who prefer auditory explanation here's the whole lesson on the vowel ø  --> http://youtu.be/IZ-epUEpO0c  Smiley
Activity: 45
This really is a turning point, and you guys are doing a fantastic and clever work.

DMD was always one of the most overlooked coins for his characteristics, and now is even more unique and the crypto world changed a lot, much more people in it and I can see more and more a very talented team going some incredibly fast steps.

Actual price is still paying the previous death of the coin, looking forward to what will happen in 2/3 weeks, and what other surprises you'll bring us!
CEO Diamond Foundation
This is a turning point for this coin.

If further testing goes smoothly and we are sure it all works as intended we might even throw something extra as a cherry on top.
legendary
HOT NEWS
breakthrought from developlment team

test of scrypt->groestl algo switch at hardfork trigger in testnet:
run wallet and mining use scrypt miner until hardfork triggered
then all scrypt mining got all reject at fork
switch to groest miner and i creates accepted blocks
close wallet then open again without problem
then delete data
start wallet again and let it sync, wallet syncs well
get all data
and pos is happening too

so stay on original release plan is very likly now
but still we invest more testtime
to make sure everything will go smooth transition at hardfork

update: it was additionally required to remove the wallet integrated cpu miner ability
to solomine with gpu will require pre fork a scrypt and after fork  a groestl combatible seperate miner

a price we easy pay all seperate miners beat wallet miner performance anyway
legendary
How are the old diamond coins?

How to understand your question?

DMD first apperad in July 2013.

They are fine.

Choose the best answer Smiley

i guess he ask what will happen to diamond of pre 2.0

as answered already on first page

all diamonds u own old wallet will be in new wallet too

but its required u update before first coin spec change trigger is activated
(old wallet will be instant async with main blockchain and all further transactions mining and so on is invalid and invisibile in official diamond wallet)
legendary
core team focus on upcoming release meanwhile
brainstorming in other areas not stoping
one idea was to create a new type of cold storage
which would in my opinion look great as a present to someone u love

(just design idea)

wana give creative input?
here is the disscussion:
http://dmdcoin.net/forum/index.php/topic,8.msg1362.html#msg1362

to support cold storage idea we will most likly change max coin age in 5% era to 360 and 1% timeframe to endless
what u think about this?
CEO Diamond Foundation

How to understand your question?

DMD first apperad in July 2013.

They are fine.

Choose the best answer Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
ill start mining this now , already looking forward to the price spike when pos starts Cheesy
Activity: 18
I see Grøstl pools listed on first page... I can mine Grøstl now?

no after first coin trigger is reached (we aim at ~400000 coin for that trigger)
scrypt will be deactivated and groestl activated

for now u can dig for diamonds only in the scrypt mountains

Nah... I don't mine Scrypt because of heat it generates and power consumption... I will wait for Grøstl...
legendary

no after first coin trigger is reached (we aim at ~400000 coin for that trigger)
scrypt will be deactivated and groestl activated

for now u can dig for diamonds only in the scrypt mountains
Activity: 18
legendary
people ask me what will happen once POS 50% is activated with my old coinage?
Once we reach total coins of ~400,000 PoS is initiated and set to 50% per annum with minimum coinage 30 days and
maximum set at 60 days.

so the answer is if u buy at example now 1000 dmd
and you open wallet in 2 month 1 days for minting

this would happen

1000*0.5/12*2=83.3
your 1000 DMD will create at this day enought POS rewards to be 1083.33 at the end of the day

1000 -> 1083.33 in 2 Months

and yes every
coin u buy now (or owning already)  gather coinage for later up to a maximum of 60 days
please keep in mind coins only gather coinage that u can use in YOUR wallet
as long as u leave em on exchange all gathered coinage is lost with transfer them to your wallet
the only one who smile if u leave coins long (above 30 days) at exchange is the exchange owner
he sure love the free coins he mint for himself with your diamonds Wink

edit: added this to FAQ
Jump to: