Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogeparty, Counterparty for the Dogecoin blockchain! (official) - page 10. (Read 36167 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
The plan is not seriously to block 80% of functionality for US users, is it Huh Do I need to go get excited about NXT now instead? I really like the idea for this platform, but it needs to work...

Where can I get a legit answer about this? Is the dividend function blocked in the US? I know the wallet is still being worked on, am I freaking out too soon?
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
It is working for me in the EU
When I click on 'Pay Distribution' I am getting an error screen that says 'Country Warning. It appears that you are located in a country in which we are legally unable to provide this service.'

I do not get blocked or warned when I click the same button in Counterparty. Is this feature being worked on? Will it be ready soon? Or is it really blocked in the US? And if so, why?
legendary
Get Rekt
yup,
you can buy them on polinex but you cant burn them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
They better hurry up, people can't even burn doges any more. It's been stuck for 2 days now.
legendary
Get Rekt
The wallet is not syncing, someone is probaly working on it now, I hear the decentral exchange will come soon, like counterparty but faster.
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
When will we have a working exchange in Dogeparty? Is that going to be introduced when the burn is completed?

Good question. I read about ..

Friendly

With Dogeparty you can take part in an community-driven global marketplace of good,
where anything and everything is traded with no exchange fees. If this is a message
that resonates with you, we’d love your support.

What's the marketplace going to be like? Does this mean a DEx for dogeparty?
When will we have a working exchange in Dogeparty? Is that going to be introduced when the burn is completed?
Activity: 336
Dogeparty blockchain is stuck a few hours ago or something? Coins arrived in blockexplorer fine, but they don't show in wallet.dogeparty.io, come on, sync it! Smiley
Activity: 341
I partially agree....yes it not that smart to trade coins while their ICO\IPO is over but in the other hand the price for XDP is fixed and does not depends on the Amount of burned Doges.....

I guess I'm too anxious to trade....i'll go watch Qora crashes instead....

What is the fixed price/rate?
Can't see it anywhere in the wallet...

1 XDP for 1000 DOGE

Activity: 27
I partially agree....yes it not that smart to trade coins while their ICO\IPO is over but in the other hand the price for XDP is fixed and does not depends on the Amount of burned Doges.....

What is the fixed price/rate?
Can't see it anywhere in the wallet...
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
just know botshareX will release base on Dogeparty asset trade .
http://dogepartytalk.org/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=47&p=150#p150
Activity: 398

Is this the main thread though ?? awfully quiet here....

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Dogs worth of 500 BTC were burnt.....where is everybody?Huh??

volume is less than 0.1 !!!

It makes not much sense to trade coin which can still be made - almost any amount - as easily as burning some DOGE. Just wait, trade gonna start once burn period is over.
Dogs worth of 500 BTC were burnt.....where is everybody?Huh??

volume is less than 0.1 !!!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
I am glad to see the dogeparty wallet alive again.
Activity: 350
legendary
Get Rekt
Activity: 647
Merit: 510
Counterpartying
If I have lost my 12 words passphrase, is it possible to recover the coins in anyway?

No. Your passphrase is your wallet.
Pages:
Jump to: