Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogeparty, Counterparty for the Dogecoin blockchain! (official) - page 14. (Read 36167 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?

Right. I was just interested in selling for now but yeah trade would be a better word for it.

We need an XDP/BTC exchange place.

You are so foolish! The burn period is not over. Who will buy XDP from you? Why don't they directly burn to get XDP?
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?

Right. I was just interested in selling for now but yeah trade would be a better word for it.

We need an XDP/BTC exchange place.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Is the burn period over or still in progress?
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
When and where are we gonna be able to sell xdp ?

Haha, nobody promised you would be able to sell XDP Grin

XDP is a currency to trade on Dogeparty platform. The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?
do we have exchange function in testnet ? or when ?
maybe the end of the burn period is good choice.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Haha, nobody promised you would be able to sell XDP Grin

XDP is a currency to trade on Dogeparty platform. The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?
Activity: 472
Merit: 254
Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com
811 million doge burned,
~2750 'assets' created Smiley
Activity: 440
Lots of doge have been burned today.I hope it will worth
legendary
Activity: 1057
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
so many dogecoins burned.
another crazy coins?
Almost 1500 'assets' have been issued in the first hours of running. No wonder, issuance only costs $0.08. Compare it with ~$35 (at current price) in NXT. Now, how does Dogeparty deal with this mess of junk assets (most of them have no meaning)? Can developers raise the asset issuance fee, because if not, all the words in the English dictionary will be occupied I am afraid Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
I tried to create my asset "SKULLCOIN" & "SKULL" and it's already taken, I did get "SKUL" but it's not the same. How do we deal with this problem? Where is the Blockscan for Dogeparty?

It would be nice to have multiple name registrations per name characters and id them in another way(like youtube channels do).

---

Update: someone tried to sell me the "SKULLCOIN" dogeparty asset for 1 BTC. lol

Names should not have value themselves. The work that goes into building a brand should have the value.
Activity: 81
If you find the easter egg on that image you get 1 XDOGE.

dogepoop?

Also, i can't seem to change my token description to enable image and a website. I've followed the instructions but when i look at the info it just shows me the url where i am hosting the json file. Any clue on how to fix it? The json i made was valdiated, but maybe it takes a while for the system to add the extra info to my token description? nvm found the problem
Activity: 433
Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Is Dogeparty up and running? Can i create my asset now and everything is working?

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io  assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Is Dogeparty up and running? Can i create my asset now and everything is working?

Everything but the Decentralized Exchange right? I need that working so that I can have a way to distribute assets. I cant do a full conversion until that is tested and working.

That will be available when burn period is over.
Activity: 126
Merit: 104
Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io  assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Yup.

Everything but the Decentralized Exchange right? I need that working so that I can have a way to distribute assets. I cant do a full conversion until that is tested and working.
If you find the easter egg on that image you get 1 XDOGE.
Legitimate question though, how does one create an asset now that I have XDP? Keep in mind I have no programming knowledge.

Thanks yampi! Can't believe I missed that. It should be a bit more intuitive though IMO
Legitimate question though, how does one create an asset now that I have XDP? Keep in mind I have no programming knowledge.
legendary
Activity: 1036
What is it? A new coin?
I've never been this excited about burning something since I burned an ant with a magnifying glass when I was 7

Next time burn them with combustible lemons!
Pages:
Jump to: