Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogeparty, Counterparty for the Dogecoin blockchain! (official) - page 5. (Read 36167 times)

legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
I dont see overstock using the bitcoin blockchain, where does it say that exactly?
I think they will just fork counterparty into a new PoW blockchain given the issues with the bitcoin core developers, still good news for any counterparty fork.
Read the last few pages of the XCP ANN thread. This question is asked and answered repeatedly. Overstock will be using Counterparty as it currently resides on the Bitcoin block chain, XCP and all.

Reference: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9109760
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
I dont see overstock using the bitcoin blockchain, where does it say that exactly?
I think they will just fork counterparty into a new PoW blockchain given the issues with the bitcoin core developers, still good news for any counterparty fork.
legendary
Activity: 1102
Merit: 1014
With this Overstock news, XCP is going to take off, what's the implication on XDP?

I think it's positive as it's proving the protocol has real-world utility. I support XDP as well for the large Dogecoin community that can make use of it for crowdfunding, rewards programs, and crowdequity for endeavors that are more focused on Doge, the arts, entertainment, and gaming.
legendary
Activity: 1441
Merit: 1000
Live and enjoy experiments
With this Overstock news, XCP is going to take off, what's the implication on XDP?
Activity: 92
Merit: 20
hivewallet.com
So, any word on the market implementation? You guys said after the burn period was over. Its been over for a couple weeks now, I'm just hoping to get an estimate, that would be nice. Thank you.

Lars is trying to get wallet issues sorted this week, market is next in line after that.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
So, any word on the market implementation? You guys said after the burn period was over. Its been over for a couple weeks now, I'm just hoping to get an estimate, that would be nice. Thank you.
hivewallet.com
The first Dogeparty Hangout begins in less than 3 hours @ 5:30pm EST

https://twitter.com/theDogeparty/status/518517656660353024

Live Q&A and the developers will be present!
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Is it possible to switch asset from decimal places disallowed (when asset was created) to allowed at some future point in time? The same goes for amount of assets, if someone
created 1,000 units of some asset is it possible to drop that number to let's say 100 units?

Doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 924
it can be so funny if the burn address can spend coins.. Grin
legendary
from dogeparty skype:

To backup XDP from dogeparty addresses to cold-storage address using dogeparty wallet

To Backup XDP from dogeparty address to cold-storage address using DOGECOIN/DOGEPARTYD clients

Good to know, thanks for posting this

legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
from dogeparty skype:

To backup XDP from dogeparty addresses to cold-storage address using dogeparty wallet
1.) Generate dogecoin cold-storage addresses you want to store XDP
2.) MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN cold-storage addresses/private keys... keep safe
3.) Log into Dogeparty wallet and choose 'Send' from dropdown for XDP
4.) Enter cold-storage address and amount to send... click send.. DONE.
5.) XDP/Asset sends should show up on dogepartychain.info within a few minutes

To Backup XDP from dogeparty address to cold-storage address using DOGECOIN/DOGEPARTYD clients
1.) Generate dogecoin cold-storage addresses you want to store XDP
2.) MAKE SURE TO WRITE DOWN cold-storage addresses/private keys... keep safe
3.) Download/install/sync dogecoin client
4.) Download/install/sync dogepartyd
5.) Import your private keys from dogeparty wallet addresses into dogecoin client via command line :
        importprivkey PRIVATEKEYGOESHERE
6.) Transfer your XDP from your dogeparty wallet address to your cold storage address via command line :
        dogepartyd send --source=DOGEPARTYWALLETADDRESS --destination=COLDSTORAGEWALLETADDRESS --asset=XDP --quantity=1000
7.) Sign and verify the transaction... (type 'y' when prompted)
8.) XDP/Asset sends should show up on dogepartychain.info within a few minutes
legendary
I think dogecoin does hate dogeparty, after all! (sarcasm)
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
Hey guys.
DOGE is flying.

According to 1:1000 rate, XDP should be worth now 0.001 BTC to show the same value.

It doesn't seem like the best choice now to convert to XDP

No volume, too low price

my little friend, these are crypto currencies. I remember bitcoin for 30$ per BTC and 220 dogecoins per satoshi. and I can tell you something - if you will just hold your fancy XDP (if you had any), you will win anyaway. sooner or later..
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
how to lock an asset ? what is the counterpartyd.py command ?

You can lock an asset via the dogeparty wallet. You can issue a token and by locking it no more can be issued.

the counterpartyd.py command is basically “dogepartyd". since dogepartyd is so new, and since it is based on/cloned from counterparty, not everything has been updated to replace “counterparty” with “dogeparty”

you can have a look at:

https://github.com/Dogeparty/dogepartyd

i have it from GIT and working
created an asset (soon more details about it purpose - related to science Smiley)
just looking for command line to lock it

It seems like to lock an asset you do an issuance with ‘LOCK’ as the description.

parser_issuance.add_argument('--description', type=str, required=True, help='a description of the asset (set to ‘LOCK’ to lock against further issuances with non‐zero quantitys)').

so it would probably look something like this:

# Issue Divisible Asset
dogepartyd issuance --source=DKS27K7w1trFpSYFU2kLaWPjDKfHF7guC1 --asset=DOGEPARTYTIP --description="LOCK" --divisible

# Lock NON-Divisible asset
dogepartyd issuance --source=DKS27K7w1trFpSYFU2kLaWPjDKfHF7guC1 --asset=DOGEPARTYTIP --description="LOCK"

Haven't tried to lock myself via command line though, so not 100% sure about accuracy.

Activity: 4
Firstly, we all should be happy to see this increase in DOGE price.
Dogeparty embraces DOGE, and the success of the one will help to other as well.

Secondly, Our dev team is working around the clock to fix the issues in the client.
Whenever it is ready, XDP will go to totally higher levels.
We aim high, and current price undervalues the potential that this coin has.

Patience is the key.
Activity: 1
Hey guys.
DOGE is flying.

According to 1:1000 rate, XDP should be worth now 0.001 BTC to show the same value.

No volume, too low price

well thanks for the info
Activity: 27
Hey guys.
DOGE is flying.

No volume, too low price
hivewallet.com
I would just add that it's not necessary to change dogeparty to counterparty everywhere. Only where a user would see it is where I'd draw the line. Ideally, Dogeparty is maintained as a patch set on top of counterparty so updates can be done easily. Keeping that patch set as small as possible is in everyone's interest.

It may prove difficult, but that is what we hope to do.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
Is it possible to switch asset from decimal places disallowed (when asset was created) to allowed at some future point in time? The same goes for amount of assets, if someone
created 1,000 units of some asset is it possible to drop that number to let's say 100 units?
Pages:
Jump to: