Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dogeparty, Counterparty for the Dogecoin blockchain! (official) - page 7. (Read 36167 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
DOGE was burnt, DOGE price is rising.

And what about XDP Huh

What's the future of the coin?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I also have a deposit which has been pending for several days.  Undecided I'll post a note on github too.
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
Insert Quote
Can you transfer from Counterparty wallets to Dogeparty wallets?

I dont think so at this point, but such a blockchain to blockchian transaction would be cool.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Can you transfer from Counterparty wallets to Dogeparty wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
ohh we are going down so fast...Sad
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
i recommend everyone take 15 minutes to evangelize the project to game developers, people working with crowd funding, charities and churches/temples.

I gotta say as a non-programmer it would definitely help if it were easier to transfer an asset away from the dogeparty wallet, similar to how melotic adapted LTBcoin (and a handful of other Counterparty tokens). If I had the knowledge I would definitely work on making some sort of Dogeparty plugin for wordpress and blogger which can function as a wallet and whatever else..

I brought this up earlier but having a dogeparty token tipbot on reddit would definitely be a good idea, IMHO.. it would pretty much be integrating Dogeparty with Reddit. which seems possible.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
i recommend everyone take 15 minutes to evangelize the project to game developers, people working with crowd funding, charities and churches/temples.

try to do it one on one, find someone you know or see working on some project.

the more people that use it and donate back the more that these guys will have resources to support the project.

dogecoin has a good brand image, and it is important that the same level of excitement is in this sub-community.  

keep in mind that you want to be talking to actual developers right now, not users, who will understand that porting over a technology isn't like flipping burgers (okay actually it is hard to make a real good burger but I hope you get the point)

legendary
It will be interesting to test out the market feature once it gets going... I think that people will buy and sell assets on the name alone. I'm hoping, anyways.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
wallet is working just fine for me also. doge a la luna
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
seems working for me fine. so far no issues with the wallet
Activity: 92
Merit: 20
hivewallet.com
@wendell,

please fix wallet.dogeparty.io, it keeps syncing for 2+ days and doesn't show the right balance. It's not professional to keep it stuck like that for days.

this project has so much potential.  but i think their team could be biting off more than they can chew.  but i'm still hopeful.

Hopefully we can handle it. Is anyone else having the syncing problem? We've been discussing the balance issue on Skype with Dominik, but it seems to be a UI (only) issue that we inherited from Counterparty, and not everyone is experiencing it.

Please, if you have issues with the wallet, leave them (in as much detail as possible) here, rather than on this thread -- and if you have already done that, thanks:

https://github.com/Dogeparty/dogeparty-wallet/issues
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
THE BURN IS OVER BUT THE FIRE WILL LAST FOREVER!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
At what date burn period ends?

Block 378842

Less than 2,000 blocks for burn period to over, to burn more or not, question is now.

http://dogechain.info/chain/Dogecoin

Burn period is over, let's pump the XDP price to the sky!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
/dev/null
this project has so much potential.  but i think their team could be biting off more than they can chew.  but i'm still hopeful.

exactly, can't agree more..
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I transferred dogecoin to my wallet hours ago.  It's still syncing.  Is there something wrong with the wallet? Devs can you look at this? I want to buy some dogeparty before it's too late
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
@wendell,

please fix wallet.dogeparty.io, it keeps syncing for 2+ days and doesn't show the right balance. It's not professional to keep it stuck like that for days.

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
strange why no one did it already for litecoin, which is probably the first idea which comes to mind. the second is DOGE, for sure

Litecoin and Peercoin communities - and developers - have done so little for their coins, I would not be surprised to see them both out of top 10 coin marketcap in near future.

imo, litecoin will stay, but i agree with peercoin.. namecoin's going down too i think.

I was not thinking in terms of LTC and PPC dropping from top 10 because their marketcap went down but marketcap of some other coins (a dozen actualy) might go up much.

<3
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
@wendell,

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043
:^)
strange why no one did it already for litecoin, which is probably the first idea which comes to mind. the second is DOGE, for sure

Litecoin and Peercoin communities - and developers - have done so little for their coins, I would not be surprised to see them both out of top 10 coin marketcap in near future.

imo, litecoin will stay, but i agree with peercoin.. namecoin's going down too i think.

I was not thinking in terms of LTC and PPC dropping from top 10 because their marketcap went down but marketcap of some other coins (a dozen actualy) might go up much.
legendary
Counterparty has some sort of GUI app, since Dogeparty was cloned from it, can't the GUI app be cloned too?
Yes, it shouldnt be too hard, not sure where to start. Also dont know how to make wallets for a single asset.

I bet in time there will be a Dogeparty paper wallet, since you can do that with Counterparty and Counterparty assets alike.

I know LTBcoin (Counterparty asset) had plans for a wallet, don't know if they ever finished that.

In theory its possible to build a wallet for a Dogeparty asset right now.
Pages:
Jump to: