Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 10. (Read 147969 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i was half hoping Phonetic was being silent just to be a dick. since the start there have been scores of people calling him and his pool a scammer for no reason. these tools need to learn that shit goes wrong life happens, and not everything is a scam. and this thread isnt the only one. as soon as something happens that's out of the ordinary, a bunch of idiots will yell scam, even if they have no proof, and 99.9% of the time they dont. even when there are posts clearly stating that things will get fixed and whatnot, these idiots still post scam scam scam. just shut the hell up, read the thread, something you probably were too stupid to do, and get some proof before yelling scam. that word is forever ruined for me because of these idiots.

As far as I've seen, the majority of people gave him ample time to respond before calling scam. I don't disagree some might have been quick though.

In any case, the little explanation Phonetic gave so far seems way inadequate. He made the decision to come out of "hiding" but to not provide any real explanations to the outstanding questions - I don't get it. Makes me think the people who are saying that he's buying time or trying to call off the dogs are right.

Phonetic, if you're following this thread, you've seen that people seem to be willing to forgive and forget but, at least as far as I'm concerned, you haven't provided anywhere near enough explanation.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i was half hoping Phonetic was being silent just to be a dick. since the start there have been scores of people calling him and his pool a scammer for no reason. these tools need to learn that shit goes wrong life happens, and not everything is a scam. and this thread isnt the only one. as soon as something happens that's out of the ordinary, a bunch of idiots will yell scam, even if they have no proof, and 99.9% of the time they dont. even when there are posts clearly stating that things will get fixed and whatnot, these idiots still post scam scam scam. just shut the hell up, read the thread, something you probably were too stupid to do, and get some proof before yelling scam. that word is forever ruined for me because of these idiots.
Activity: 18
C) Miners - no payments
- The bounty 5 997 799 doge, is this for Phonetic too?
Kind of discount and help to get things right?

For my part he can happily discount the 15k doges as long as I get my remaining 37k doges, yes.
Activity: 21
We have here three sides:

A) Phonetic - poor guy with double-payment bug in system
-What did you do to get back the money till now?

B) Miners - with double-payment christmass present
- Do they know they got double pament?
- Did they receive request to send back money?
- Or did they receive MINUS balance in their mining account?

C) Miners - no payments
- The bounty 5 997 799 doge, is this for Phonetic too?
Kind of discount and help to get things right?
Seeing as Phonetic started to respond in this thread again, I will remove my bounty for the identification until I see what happens, instead the 5k can be put towards the bounty for getting my doges back.
I don't want to be part of unmasking phonetics identity since some posters here seems to be slightly unbalanced.

It will also be very interesting to see how things go from here. Phonetic has at least shown up again, which to me is a good sign, now the question becomes if he will do what he can to pay out the doges due or simply buy more time to disappear.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt as I guess he is in the same boat as many of us. That means he is new to the scene, and just wanted to make a quick buck not quite knowing how the mining system works.
He says he got in over his head after the pool passed 500MH/s, at which point I am guessing he had to learn a lot about server administration faster than he had ever anticipated, not to mention how the scripts running the sites works. Now you can argue that many other sites are running the same, or similar, scripts and that they are readily available, but that doesn't mean they are bug free and don't have back doors.

From my personal experience with the quality of plugins to Jenkins CI, a continuous integration server used for testing software, there are a lot of bugs and shitty code in an enviroment where you would expect things to be tested and verified. Comparing that with the wild west of crypto currency mining, where everyone is out for a quick buck and not always in an honest way, I see absolutely no reason for the software&plugins to have have few bugs and scale well with no back doors! (Even this forums software has bugs in the timing of postings, warning of posting duplicates etc)

My suggestion to Phonetic to try and clear things up here would be to open a github account and post all the configuration files, along with what versions of which software was used, letting the people saying they are IT professionals go over them and verify the problems. That would be a token of good faith, and a way for others to get involved instead of being kept in the dark.

Clear things up?

He reported double payment issues around 25th..

He had a 2.5GHash mining pool in 2 weeks after that...
Generating alot of coins after the fuckup.
Where are these coins? and why cant he pay back what he have?

This case still stinks if you ask me..

And i think the Bounty was the only reason for Phonetic to buy more time to get away with it all. "Im back. Please put away bounties!"

I agree it stinks, I just prefer to give Phonetic the benefit of the doubt since he now apparently is posting again.
That is also the reason I suggested he post the configuration files to github, or similar service, so he can show how the double payment trouble came about and what he did to try and fix it.

namecointrader, I didn't mean to drop my bounty for retrieval, only for identification. So please set my total contribution to the retrieval bounty to 15k doges.
Activity: 42
The bounty is still growing.

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):
Cryptoin: 4000k
sakusenob: 50k
namecointrader: 143k
koppit: 20k
Wekkel: 1k
Epistemic: 2k
granathus: 10k
ofeefee: 100k
Evilish: 24k
Owndapwn: 100k
RickJamesBTC: 20k
Necron99: 350k
clshades: 55k
prdatur: 25k
bearsworth: 100k
nesco1805: 20k
Luuzer: 100k
Gelbstich: 80k
smapdi: 100k
BaneBear: 20799
oyvinds: 3k
x3maniac: 100k
hitandrun: 10k
themrlonewolf: 499k
spodo: 10k
JRDALLAS23: 55k
looni: 15k
hoeczek: 2.5k
BlaCKBloOD: 10k

Total : 6025.299k

Bounty for the identity of Phonetic(immediately payable):

Cryptoin: 1000k
Owndapwn:100k
namecointrader:140k
smapdi: 50k
BaneBear: 20k
looni: 5k

Total: 1323k

Grand Total: 7.348299 million Doge

Other Coins:
tins: 1000 Earthcoin
Seeing as Phonetic started to respond in this thread again, I will remove my bounty for the identification until I see what happens, instead the 5k can be put towards the bounty for getting my doges back.
I don't want to be part of unmasking phonetics identity since some posters here seems to be slightly unbalanced.

It will also be very interesting to see how things go from here. Phonetic has at least shown up again, which to me is a good sign, now the question becomes if he will do what he can to pay out the doges due or simply buy more time to disappear.

I am giving him the benefit of the doubt as I guess he is in the same boat as many of us. That means he is new to the scene, and just wanted to make a quick buck not quite knowing how the mining system works.
He says he got in over his head after the pool passed 500MH/s, at which point I am guessing he had to learn a lot about server administration faster than he had ever anticipated, not to mention how the scripts running the sites works. Now you can argue that many other sites are running the same, or similar, scripts and that they are readily available, but that doesn't mean they are bug free and don't have back doors.

From my personal experience with the quality of plugins to Jenkins CI, a continuous integration server used for testing software, there are a lot of bugs and shitty code in an enviroment where you would expect things to be tested and verified. Comparing that with the wild west of crypto currency mining, where everyone is out for a quick buck and not always in an honest way, I see absolutely no reason for the software&plugins to have have few bugs and scale well with no back doors! (Even this forums software has bugs in the timing of postings, warning of posting duplicates etc)

My suggestion to Phonetic to try and clear things up here would be to open a github account and post all the configuration files, along with what versions of which software was used, letting the people saying they are IT professionals go over them and verify the problems. That would be a token of good faith, and a way for others to get involved instead of being kept in the dark.

Clear things up?

He reported double payment issues around 25th..

He had a 2.5GHash mining pool in 2 weeks after that...
Generating alot of coins after the fuckup.
Where are these coins? and why cant he pay back what he have?

This case still stinks if you ask me..

And i think the Bounty was the only reason for Phonetic to buy more time to get away with it all. "Im back. Please put away bounties!"
Activity: 7
hitandrun, it is done. I suspect that the bounty will continue to grow until we see some results.

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):
looni: 10k

Total : 5443.799k

Total: 1328k

Grand Total: 6.781799 million Doge

Other Coins:

You can add me Wink

thanks

You can also add me ...

user name on the pool : JRDALLAS 23
pending balance  : 55 K

What are th action way, we have to get its back ? And I would add for the pool owner, when you don't know how to rule something, you don't do it !!!

If you want to contact me for reflecting about a solution to get back our DOGE, do not hesitate. (together should be better than alone)

Regards

Activity: 79
Activity: 112
....annnnnnyways, to get things back on track here -- what's more pertinent than finding out who did what is getting the doges back into the hands of the people who deserve them. and obviously SOMETHING is heading in the right direction because at least phonetic hasn't COMPLETELY disappeared. so, any more information (or bounties) will surely help accomplish the initial goal, troll-free or otherwise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
^^ Asking us to presume that OP ran because he had a failure with the pool and was ashamed to admit it Cheesy

Why come back and apologize if he ran away with the coin? He was already gone.

obviously to call off the pack of hounds that are hunting him down. there's a big bounty growing very quickly, if it gets big enough it'll attract someone with the correct....black hat techniques....to find this guy and ruin his life. thats why he wants to buy himself some time.

That's not really how it works. The more he posts, the more he could be located. Disappearing is disappearing.

Where's that tin foil hat smiley.

oh cute, you tried to make a funny. the content in this thread obviously goes beyond your reasoning abilities. you should check out the money trail thread where there's already a few users that potentially have the guy's real name and home address. but a cyber security pro like yourself knows that's impossible right?  Roll Eyes

yeah, you're a little over the top with that comment.

btw, the bounty is like 2btc right now. That doesn't earn a whole lot of super PI work.

laughable. you're arrogance is mind-blowing. everyone wishes they could be as sure of themselves as you are ;P but then again, all of that coming from someone who was trying to say that the operator wasn't a scammer. pretty much anything you say from thereon doesn't necessarily carry alot of weight but it would be nice not to stink this thread up with that kind of bullshit anyways...if you get my drift...

and kalus, I was just pointing to that thread as a reference. I wasn't suggesting anything of that nature so keep that colorful imagination at bay. the point in case was that if people can gather that kind of information for free, you can bet there will be alot more down the line if there's actual $$ reward being offered. I never even posted the guy's info....need I mention the irony of you accusing me of wrongly accusing people? lol

*your
Again, wtf is your problem? You need to chill out, nobody is attacking you.
^^ Asking us to presume that OP ran because he had a failure with the pool and was ashamed to admit it Cheesy

obviously to call off the pack of hounds that are hunting him down. there's a big bounty growing very quickly, if it gets big enough it'll attract someone with the correct....black hat techniques....to find this guy and ruin his life. thats why he wants to buy himself some time.

That's not really how it works. The more he posts, the more he could be located. Disappearing is disappearing.

oh cute, you tried to make a funny. the content in this thread obviously goes beyond your reasoning abilities. you should check out the money trail thread where there's already a few users that potentially have the guy's real name and home address. but a cyber security pro like yourself knows that's impossible right?  Roll Eyes

btw, the bounty is like 2btc right now. That doesn't earn a whole lot of super PI work.

laughable. you're arrogance is mind-blowing. everyone wishes they could be as sure of themselves as you are ;P but then again, all of that coming from someone who was trying to say that the operator wasn't a scammer. pretty much anything you say from thereon doesn't necessarily carry alot of weight but it would be nice not to stink this thread up with that kind of bullshit anyways...if you get my drift...

and kalus, I was just pointing to that thread as a reference. I wasn't suggesting anything of that nature so keep that colorful imagination at bay. the point in case was that if people can gather that kind of information for free, you can bet there will be alot more down the line if there's actual $$ reward being offered. I never even posted the guy's info....need I mention the irony of you accusing me of wrongly accusing people? lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 263
let's make a deal.
check out the money trail thread where there's already a few users that potentially have the guy's real name and home address.
are you suggesting someone go and knock on a stranger's door?

headlines will be 'first guy maimed or killed over a doge debt'  fuck.  
Activity: 22
hitandrun, it is done. I suspect that the bounty will continue to grow until we see some results.

looni: 10k

Total : 5443.799k

Total: 1328k

Grand Total: 6.781799 million Doge

Other Coins:

You can add me Wink

thanks

oh cute, you tried to make a funny. the content in this thread obviously goes beyond your reasoning abilities. you should check out the money trail thread where there's already a few users that potentially have the guy's real name and home address. but a cyber security pro like yourself knows that's impossible right?  Roll Eyes

Pages:
Jump to: