Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 6. (Read 147969 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
My Black Hat guy told me that the Administrator of this forum has the registered information for Phonetic.  Information like the IP address and Time when he signed up. 

I think we already know that. Problem is that bitcointalk does not provide this information to us (I think).
Activity: 7
Hello all, I sincerely hope we get our DOGE back, or at least punish this shady pool operator. Aside from automatic and manual payouts breaking in early january, I foolishly did not manually pay out when I had the chance in December. I mined DOGE on doge.scryptpools.com for the very first two nights and two days, making a little over 1,200,000.00 DOGE in ~48 hours.

If I can somehow get my DOGE replaced, I would be happy to give 200,000 DOGE.

Username on doge.scryptpools.com is 'patsoft' withought the quotes. Please add meto the bounty list for 200,000 DOGE upon retrieval of my > 1.2 million DOGE.

much sadness
was millodogeneer
now eat dry foods
please no to the moon
Activity: 3
Hi to everyone,
I have 28K Doges stuck in that pool
Activity: 39
I had about 35k stuck in there. I'll put 10k in for whichever bounty you think is more realistic... which I suspect would be identification.
Activity: 18
My Black Hat guy told me that the Administrator of this forum has the registered information for Phonetic.  Information like the IP address and Time when he signed up. 

From this information, he can back-track and try to search for him.  The chase is on, Phonetic.
Activity: 7
Guys - we need someone from CA who got scammed to step up and be a plaintiff. As far as I know it's just a matter of putting your name on a legal document. Probably a short conversation with the lawyer for basic info. With that, we can get the subpoena(s) and identify Phonetic. I'm not sure how much further I can take it without someone to do this bit. Possibly the lawyer can use someone from another state. CA evidently has advantageous laws for this situation. Maybe there are other states, not as good as CA, but that are worth trying if we can't get someone from CA.

If you're willing to step up, PM me and let me know what state you live in.

from France ...
Activity: 42
damiano, Considering the fact that you will play an important role in the identification of Phonetic, you and whoever else responsible has claim to the identification bounty. If this further results in retrieval, you and whoever else has claim to the retrieval bounty. I don't want to make it sound like you are some selfish shibe in it for the money(that's fine as well Tongue), but the bounty is something to think about. I hope you will consider helping Smiley

On a different but related topic: here is the updated bounty list.

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):
Cryptoin: 4000k
sakusenob: 50k
namecointrader: 143k
koppit: 20k
Wekkel: 1k
Epistemic: 2k
granathus: 10k
ofeefee: 100k
Evilish: 24k
Owndapwn: 100k
RickJamesBTC: 20k
Necron99: 350k
clshades: 55k
prdatur: 25k
bearsworth: 100k
nesco1805: 20k
Luuzer: 100k
Gelbstich: 80k
smapdi: 100k
BaneBear: 20799
oyvinds: 3k
x3maniac: 100k
hitandrun: 10k
themrlonewolf: 499k
spodo: 10k
JRDALLAS23: 55k
looni: 15k
hoeczek: 2.5k
BlaCKBloOD: 10k
kevinan: 20k
hobitcoin: 10k
Pajama: 49.999k
Leo008: 50k
Franko185: 10k
grany: 165k
mljg: 100k
ddfs11: 29k
Glermferther: 50k
oktay50000: 106k
cryt3k: 200k
gomez80: 300k
oktay50000: 106k
skleven: 24k

Total : 7245.298k

Bounty for the identity of Phonetic(immediately payable):

Cryptoin: 1000k
Owndapwn:100k
namecointrader:140k
smapdi: 50k
BaneBear: 20k
oyvinds: 3k
hitandrun: 10k
bitcoin lover: 0.5k
looni: 5k

Total: 1323.5k

Grand Total: 8.568798 million Doge

Other Coins(identity of Phonetic):
tins: 2000 Earthcoin
Activity: 59
I am actually in California, lost 4k Dogecoin...I duno if its worth the time and effort alone on my part for this..  I know some of you lost a lot

For me it's not about recovering any money, just exposing the scammer. As it stands if this keeps happening 1) it's going to become an easy target for scammers and 2) we're never (at least often not) going to know if we can trust the pools we mine with.

If we identify him, not only can we expose him publicly, we can file an Internet Fraud complaint with the FBI. After that I don't really care what happens and I don't expect to retrieve any DOGE.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Guys - we need someone from CA who got scammed to step up and be a plaintiff. As far as I know it's just a matter of putting your name on a legal document. Probably a short conversation with the lawyer for basic info. With that, we can get the subpoena(s) and identify Phonetic. I'm not sure how much further I can take it without someone to do this bit. Possibly the lawyer can use someone from another state. CA evidently has advantageous laws for this situation. Maybe there are other states, not as good as CA, but that are worth trying if we can't get someone from CA.

I am actually in California, lost 4k Dogecoin...I duno if its worth the time and effort alone on my part for this..  I know some of you lost a lot
Activity: 59

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The General
Yeah I have about 200k+ doges missing from that website.

Sucks :\
Activity: 53
I want my doges! 200k. No suport, no pool, and poor.
Activity: 21
And if we now think back. Do we know that anybody got double payed?

Exactly, this is the core of the problem.

If everything is true. I can't imagine situation that all of double-payed ran away and even single person didn't come here to offer the money back.
Dogecoin is almost week on top of the most profitable coins for mining .... this situation is like sent from heaven to you, PHONETIC!!! You could mine it back (with pool and double payment miners) if you don't behave the way like you show us now.

We know only one big NOTHING from you.

In case you will try hard, you can mine it back, maybe even get debt discount, what do you want more?

Please start informing us about your progress every single day.

I highly doubt we will hear from him again :\
His "petty me" speach didn't fit with all the effort being done in the other thread to follow the transactions. (or reality for that matter..) Since the doge's we mined were moved away from the holding account regularly there's no use trying to continue that speach.. Even he have to realize that nobody will believe him.

And if we now think back. Do we know that anybody got double payed?
It would be a great cover for all the payment issues etc. And thereby letting his users become used to the fact that there is a lot of issues, but he always comes back to fix it.
(kinda same deal on doge.cryptohash.it, where i also lost coins)
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I had just 24k in the pool, but you can add them to the retrieval bounty too.
Activity: 3
I have 29K stuck pool
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
i have 286k stuck in pool...
and ill put 106k on retrieval bounty
I got caught with 2.5M in this pool, I am getting the Black-Hat to track you down.  And I will reveal your identity to the Authority.

If you are smart, send the Dogecoin you owned to me: DNZ17u2s1hfMKgX77TYbecZ7WCMtrEyFVj or face the consequences.
Activity: 21
Dogecoin is almost week on top of the most profitable coins for mining .... this situation is like sent from heaven to you, PHONETIC!!! You could mine it back (with pool and double payment miners) if you don't behave the way like you show us now.

We know only one big NOTHING from you.

In case you will try hard, you can mine it back, maybe even get debt discount, what do you want more?

Please start informing us about your progress every single day.
Activity: 4
I have 348K stuck here and will contribute with 300k for the retrieval bounty!
Pages:
Jump to: