Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 11. (Read 147969 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
^^ Asking us to presume that OP ran because he had a failure with the pool and was ashamed to admit it Cheesy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I hope the pool op comes through with this. Notice to all pool operators, the INSTANT you have a failure with the pool, don't run away. People have been scammed enough! Tell the world what your problem is, ask for help if you need to.
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4319430

^ Paying dogecoin P2Pool that is really fast for American/Canadian miners

Edit: Will pass the dox bounty on and see what we can do for you Wink
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems.

I was in over my head the moment the pool went past 500 mh/s.

I did my best to keep it running but I failed. I'm embarassed and truly sorry.

I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.

Im sorry..
But this is BS...

What about all the doge's we as your dark-pool's stupid miners have mined SINCE the double payment issues etc?
If they are gone aswell. you have to have stolen them. as it happend afterwards..
Activity: 59
hopefully someone got a screenshot of that or still has the live link.

Yea it's all captured in this thread actually. There's also DigitalOcean to subpoena as well.
Activity: 42
hitandrun, it is done. I suspect that the bounty will continue to grow until we see some results.

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):
Cryptoin: 4000k
sakusenob: 50k
namecointrader: 143k
koppit: 20k
Wekkel: 1k
Epistemic: 2k
granathus: 10k
ofeefee: 100k
Evilish: 24k
Owndapwn: 100k
RickJamesBTC: 20k
Necron99: 350k
clshades: 55k
prdatur: 25k
bearsworth: 100k
nesco1805: 20k
looni: 10k
Luuzer: 100k
Gelbstich: 80k
smapdi: 100k
BaneBear: 20799
oyvinds: 3k
x3maniac: 100k
hitandrun: 10k

Total : 5443.799k

Bounty for the identity of Phonetic(immediately payable):

Cryptoin: 1000k
Owndapwn:100k
namecointrader:140k
smapdi: 50k
looni: 5k
BaneBear: 20k
oyvinds: 3k
hitandrun: 10k

Total: 1328k

Grand Total: 6.781799 million Doge

Other Coins:
tins: 1000 Earthcoin
Activity: 11
Scrypt Pools had many problems and many coins were lost due to multiple payout problems.

I will find a way to get enough doges to process the rest of the payouts and reinstate my credibility.

Why do you let people mining if you know that you can't pay?
Why you won't close your pool if you know that you can't pay?
Why you not tell us earlier about this?
You were silent for several days!

Quess what, I dont believe you. Please pay me!

Namecointrader, Put me down for 10k on the retrieval bounty and 10k for identity bounty.
Activity: 38
I had min 80k there ... on this pool
Activity: 490
Merit: 254
I hear http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/ is looking for work. Heck, they might even film an episode over it, Dog going after the "dogenapper" or something equally crazy.

32 days after the first time he posts exactly the same. LOL

He edited his first post on this thread to show that message. He also posted it here on this page of the same thread. I think that is why there are duplicates. None the less, I think we should maintain the bounty until he gives us some satisfactory answers and remuneration of the lost Doge. Explaining himself can go a long way to making amends. Because the way it looks now, is shit got real with a big bounty so people are doing the legwork to find him. As a result, we are getting close, so his hand is forced.
Activity: 112
don't believe a single word of bullshit out of this scammer's mouth until the coins are in your wallet and then walk away. you forget there's proof that coins from scryptspool was being funneled to another account with a tumbler. Also, he's now removed the links in his signature pertaining to the information that was there that could possibly linked to him, namely the link to his teespring shirt design he was trying to sell. hopefully someone got a screenshot of that or still has the live link.
Activity: 317
Merit: 252
In Rarity I trust!

PS. Get my balance paid, and I'll remove my trust report.

Same for me, give me my 20k and my gf her 10k doge and I will remove the report
Activity: 59

Nice catch.

Also wtf?
Activity: 562
Merit: 509

Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

according to some people on this forum you amassed a wealth of over 3b dogecoin is this legit? or much lower?
Activity: 36

I hope you honor your word and we can close this bounty with a "Sorry for the misunderstanding"
But until then, that's $1700 to a Black Hat to pretty much ruin your day, and that was gathered in only a couple days.
The longer it takes, the more cross people will get, and the higher the bounty gets, the higher the bounty gets, the more likely a Black Hat will start working on it.
If I were in your situation, I'd be focusing on getting things paid out as quickly as I can, even if it means sending it manually from the official DOGE Wallet and opening the database table in NaviCat, offline, to get the address.

PS. Get my balance paid, and I'll remove my trust report.
Congratulations to the community for putting the pressure on  Smiley

Phonetic, where were you dude?
Could you give us an account of what events transpired that led you to going AWOL and what made you come back? Why does the movement of the pool's doge look so shady?
Activity: 112

Bounty for the retrieval of the stolen Doge(payable after it has been retrieved):

Bounty for the identity of Phonetic(immediately payable):

Add 3k DOGE to both of these from me. I know it's not much but it's twice what I had stuck there (lucky me switched right before the shit hit the fan). It's a matter of principle.

Agreed, I put you up for both.
x3maniac, you have been put on the retrieval list. Regarding your question about the pool wallet, have you read through the money trail thread? It is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397762.60 in case you did not know.
Activity: 255
does anyone know what the wallet address he used for the pool?

is it

DBosmYAzYJ22rFoVETozJ7nXYQLeN7r51d

??
Pages:
Jump to: